Ok Sup Forums let's discuss the following:

Ok Sup Forums let's discuss the following:

>Man is good
>Man is evil

Personally I think man is evil because if you look at the past and now people do horrible things to each other.

Good and evil doesn't exist. Everything is subjective.

This

Universal morals are ideas that protect our lives.
Other morals protect the way of our lives.

Maybe true but you are the one giving meaning to objects around you. So, good or evil?

Only a jew deals in absolutes.

You sound like a fucking 13 year old.

Man is both good and evil. It depends on the man.

This is like saying hot and cold doesn't exist. There are things that are wholly good and things that are wholly evil.

>morals = physics
Cold also doesn't exist, jackass. It's the absence of heat.

Man is capable of much evil, yet likewise is capable of many good things. There are many examples for each. You cannot judge an individual based on one action alone, likewise you cannot judge the entire human race by the actions of one or one action. (One does not represent all).

There must therefore be a separation of people with good intentions and bad intentions. How do we know ones intentions? We cannot.

Get out of here with your (((post modernist))) bullshit

Agreed, there is a reason why the society has gone all to hell and this is why.

And the absence of heat is called Cold. It exists objectively as a measurement of temperature.

Whether or not something is good or evil can also be shown objectively. Go back to Sup Forums you dumb edgy faggot

man is good because man invented morals

the problem is that man is also weak

Is that an absolute, that only a Jew deals in absolutes?
Jew detected.

Even a Disney movie shows a more detailed insight into the human reality than your statement

>Whether or not something is good or evil can also be shown objectively
Then why do we have juries?
You're a retarded faggot, keep your mouth shut.

We have juries to deliberate on whether or not someone is guilty..... not whether or not what they did is wrong. If what they did wasn't wrong they wouldn't be on trial.

Seriously kys my dude how embarrassing.

I think good and evil are just social contructs to limit the human mind from achievements.

They also doing nice things to each other.

"Man is a rope, tied between beast and overman--a rope over an abyss...

What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end: what can be loved in man is that he is an overture and a going under..."

>We have juries to deliberate on whether or not someone is guilty..... not whether or not what they did is wrong
Yeah, and what do they do after? Recommend a sentence. If evil is objective then why is punishment subjective?

>>Not knowing that (((moral relativism))) is a tool of societal deconstruction

No, that's what the judge does. It's the judges discretion as to how severe the sentence is and a lot of factors go into that. Quit embarrassing yourself my dude, twice in a row you say shit that is completely inaccurate.

The only way to achieve objective morality, is to go through higher beings.
If there is many Gods with their own personalities and traits (as shown in polytheist religions), there is no true objective morality, as they battle one another with their own set of values.
If there is a single God, father of all, then we can achieve objective morality.
However, even if there is a God, he isn't forcing down upon us his morality, thus free will is at the top of his list on the moral scale.
So whether or not there is a God, we have free will, only limited by laws and our own personal morality.
Which brings us to what you've said: Everything is subjective.
But what if we go through another channel? What if the question "good or evil" doesn't apply? Assuming there is no God, or at least he has no interest in regulating the way the world goes, then good and evil doesn't exist, at all.
But then, how do you escape the "He raped that 10 year old girl because it's in his culture" type of mentality?
Even if we were to apply a strict code to live by (laws) and stay in a homogeneous society, these laws would shift with generations, eventually leading to a complete society.
So, the only way out, is to worship a single God. Even if you don't believe in him, you have to act as if you did, as there's no way to stop "evil", without a greater good, higher than us.

Judge gives the sentencing; jury recommends.
If evil is objective then why do laws vary worldwide? I still have yet to see any proof of objective morality my friend.

>The only way to achieve objective morality, is to go through higher beings.
This
>But then, how do you escape the "He raped that 10 year old girl because it's in his culture" type of mentality?
You eradicate cultures that are unwilling/unable to abide by the societal agreed morality.
>Even if we were to apply a strict code to live by (laws) and stay in a homogeneous society, these laws would shift with generations, eventually leading to a complete society.
What is a "complete society"?

"There is no moral phenomena at all, only a moral interpretation of phenomena"

Only in capital punishment cases. Other than that they have nothing to do with sentencing. Because that's is subjective human existence in denial of an objective world. The fucking Muslims have their own laws go ahead and tell me they are "just as right" as the laws of a developed country. You won't because you know that would be wrong. All depends on how you define your terms anyway and I don't feel like getting serious with you so why don't you just think about for a while.

Man invented both good and evil.

>The fucking Muslims have their own laws go ahead and tell me they are "just as right" as the laws of a developed country.
It's not my place to tell a country I've never even visited how to govern their people; that's a sanctimonious white Christian thing. I disagree with them but I really don't care what they do as long as it doesn't fuck up my shit.
>All depends on how you define your terms anyway and I don't feel like getting serious with you so why don't you just think about for a while.
>Ah gee, I don't really have any arguments for objective morality but they should be apparent.
Maybe you should think before you type stuff out, my friend.

(OP)
Humans are inherently seeking to fulfill their needs/desires by their nature. The worse thing were done by man who thought that they were doing good in the end because they fulfilled their desires/needs or thought that their actions were actualy good . In reality, good and evil do not exist. They are only atributes given by man to things/actions/phenomenons to classify what is helpful/needed to itself and what is not. Man is not good or evil, he only tries to do what he thinks he needs or wants.

This user knows.

I meant completely different society, I couldn't tell why I wrote it this way.

Men are just animals. We are neither good nor evil.