Only 3.8k retweets??????

THE LEFT ARE EATING THEIR OWN

We need to help blow this up.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_759-ohqkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yZ4u8xXwy0
youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I still don't understand why Americans like this kike.
>t. Brit vacationing in America with family

Bump

that's a pretty lame ad-lib desu but it's not offensive

It would be far more effective to show him overwhelming support, explicitly under the guise of white supremacists which will confuse and irritate him, while galvanizing his more far left supporters against him.
Then you take the opposite end and claim that he's a racist bigot who was never on "our" side as a leftist and demand his show be canceled.

Bonus points if you go in and say it's just another example of the jews keeping down proud POCs.

meme that Maher's a man and that's why it's OK for him to do what he did but there is no excuse for Griffin.

we literally say nigger all the time here

D O N T G I V E A F U C K

Why would you go to America for a vacation?

We need to get Talcum X on this. Flood the inboxes and voicemails of Maxine Waters, Shelia Lee Jackson etc. If we can get head Kang to address it the left will eat themselves apart

The point is to make they left live up to their own set of standards you stupid nigger.

I'm not offended at all and have no problem with it.

We can still take down a leftist idol.

Also this. If someone from the right did this it would end their career

To experience freedom.

you idiots, we need to show SUPPORT for Maher and make it very plainly obvious to the public that the "alt-right" has mahers back for saying nigger. make it look like he's paving the way for white america to freely say nigger

THIS is the way to get him fired, you inept nigger noobs.
only THEN will the left passionately cannibalize

Yes faggot anybody with half a brain understands your motivation but it still makes us look like a bunch of hypocritical pussies

There's better ways to subvert

no it doesn't you fucking subhuman redditor. we don't play the moral high ground and ban words. they ban words and play the moral high ground so apply their standard to them fucking idiot trash. nobody on Sup Forums forced them to be thought police marxist liberals you dumb piece of shit.

No, brainlet. This is the how you fight back politically. You chip away at them little by little.
We force the left to eat their own.

Mah man.

t h i s

thats brilliant mate

Did the left forget when he came back with an """epic""" anti-Trump rant?
Do they really want to eat their own this bad?

Who's at fault here?

he's the old left, the classical left, he can say nigger because he literally only fucks niggers.

the sjw left, pc left, regressive left is totally different from what he is.

classical left = free speech, anti-islam, pro-secularism, against women's opression

sjw, regressive left = anti-speech, pro-pc speech, muslims are awesome, hijabs are awesome, white men are evil, pro-blm, etc.

That's like saying the left shouldn't attack the right because that one guy is the old right.
You know they wouldn't do this towards us. This is a political war, when you see a weakness you exploit it you fuckwit.

FUCK Bill Maher, but if you really want to use this talentless sack of shit, Sup Forums should get behind him and support him . Whatever the Left does, copy it and go harder. If the Left changes then change with them. Do exactly as the Left, but more sarcastically.

Yes. Being subject to constant ZOG propaganda, ZOG enhanced soy food and being raped and murdered by niggers is very free.

That just seems ignorant to me, even parts of the SJW Left are happy to converse with the more old school/dignified part of the right. Republicans like Kasich even get decent applause on liberal shows.
You are a blind ideologue.

This nig nog is mad about it hahaha it was on the related video

youtube.com/watch?v=9yZ4u8xXwy0

If you faggots become anti free speech when it pushes your agenda you are no better than the left

Your a centrist pussy who would withhold punches when your political opponents wouldn't bother.
Google "Saul Alinsky's: Rules for Radicals"
It's been the lefts playbook for 50 years. It's time we started fighting fire with fire.

Bill Maher pls go

arguing for freedom of speech is moot at this point. The SJW/PC system has to collapse under its own weight, and the left eating itself alive is the only way that will happen.

This.
What reason is there to support the "anti-PC" crowd if you are a bunch of fucking babies pretending to get offended.
Sounds like those degenerates you are always crying about.

"Always make the enemy play by their own rulebook." - Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

We're not cuckservatives. We have no interest in letting leftists trample all over us. Of course we should destroy them by any means necessary. They'd do it to us.

this guy has it right

Are you fucking retarded

It's time for us to come out in full force public support of Maher as white supremacist/"alt right"

This is the ONLY way forward. why are we even arguing at this point?

We

we throw support his eay as Bernie supporters and push muh 1st = saying nigger on air.

This will create a chasm within DNC ranks and force dindu divisions to attack the far left divisions.

We force Micheal Moore, CNN and others to take sides and supply both with memes to fight each other.

Doesnt matter who wins because both will be given free helicopter rides and thrown from the Wall.

Literally no one knows who the fuck you are talking about.
No one abides by some stupid fucking book.
Get your head out of the fucking sand and focus on shit that matters.
Take the high road, improve the country by your actions, not crying like a fucking progressive.

God bless

i think we should do it

if we prey kek hard enough it work

sodolay brothers

>Literally no one knows who the fuck you are talking about.
N E W F A G

Mostly this.

I will ALWAYS defend Maher for 2 reasons

1) He genuinely allows diverse debate, he never discounts ideas because of political posturing. He actually seems like he has a fairly concrete intellectual curiosity, he will buck trends and argue with his own, taking sides with more conservative thinkers on his show.

2)His original show "Politically Incorrect" on ABC was amazing. I was way too young to be watching it, but it introduced me to politics, current events, and debate. He hasn't evolved that much, he likes fucking with people and isn't a SJW liberal as the guy I tagged noted, he's a different breed of liberal entirely.

BASED BILL MAHER IS BASED

Honestly this, im not looking forward to the future of your employment ends where my feelings begin, alas blood is already in the water

It isn't offensive at all, saying 'nigga' jokingly should just be brushed off by blacks people, but a lot of them are too sensitive.

While this isn't offensive, Bill and his ilk would have torn any Republican who said the same exact thing a new asshole and called for his immediate removal.

They either need to A) Live up to their own standards, or B) Realize and acknowledge their own standards are ridiculous and revise them.

Oi vey nigga you r/thedonald faggots already tried this with Colbert's gay joke and no one realized you were being ironic. This is the same shit with atheist accusing Christians of not being Christ-like enough when they don't hold themselves to those standards. What the fuck do I care if a liberal isn't PC enough for liberals?

if you watch maher you are a libturd and don't belong here. meet the press is our roundtable .

Pedo Jew Maher needs to go

>ZONALD ZORPF IS A COCK HOLSTER
Yeah how's that going, field nigger?

deray was the first soros sponsored nigger, fuck bill maher but this nigger twice desu

I don't have any problem with it and don't really care for Bill to be impacted by this in any way.

However I want to hold him to his own standards so him and people who like him realize how crazy and over-sensitive their standards are. If he and his people would call for the removal of any conservative based on saying this, his 'supporters' should call for his removal.

Ideally I'd want them to see Bill saying these things, realize their standards are just batshit crazy, and learn from this, changing their standards to make actual sense.

>MSNBC

Bill is pretty loosey goosey with speech enforcement, if a conservative talk show host made the same joke in the same situation, I really don't think he would be part of the pitchfork crowd.

A lot of you should listen to his old Howard Stern interviews...that's the real Maher

this

This is literally the equivalent of "Sup Forums is 1 person", Bill has repeatedly defended people on the right who were in similar positions.
More ignorance from the alt-right.

Awkward

Don't give BLM any support.

If Bill Maher is pissing off BLM, he is doing something right.

We need more free speech, not less. I don't see the point in attacking him for this. Fuck niggers

Name one white republican who said 'nigga' that Bill Maher on air defended.

Note I didn't say 'he would defend a republican who said something similar', I said he wouldn't defend a republican who said the same thing as him. Which he wouldn't. If Trump tomorrow said he's a 'house nigga', Bill would tear him a new asshole for it.

it airs on NBC. every time I watched maher roundtable the discussion is from a liberal perspective with ideologues who have no political power.

evidence

also interesting to see Sarah Silverman getting shit for racial jokes from an Asian man, and we see Maher defend the use of racial jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24

This is nothing more than trying to take attrention away from the griffin isis photo

Loll

It's not offensive because he said nigger it's offensive because he, a white male, is simultaneously appropriating blacks ("I'm not a house nigger, I'm a REAL nigger") and deriding them ("I'm not a subhuman filthy traitorous house nigger!").

He gives the left permission to be a little rebellious and say "these darn such and such thehe" once in a while to remind themselves they still have a soul and a mind of their own.
Then they resume servicing black dick all day every day.

Also, vid is long but worth watching for multiple aspects

Azn man vs everyone

David Spade's 90s look and rolling his eyes at asian man

Jewess under attack for racism

Early origin SJW knighting from unknown lady

Judging by the state of American academia I suspect these fucking marxists forgot rule 11.

>it airs on NBC
That's like saying "well it's not a pure liquid diarrhea shit, it's got some fiber and proper bulk to it so it's slightly better"

Subversive user.

Absolutely fucking subversive.

Bill said that if he was black he would have gone out and rioted because of the Zimmerman verdict.

>mongrel manlet misses the point

Quality

Sounds dope homeboy
6 foot 7 my nigga senpai with a nice 8 inch fat dick fo yo manlet white hole

They're starting their Nazi/White Supremast shit again. Expose the JEWISH racism. Do not let them turn this around on you.

We need to get that fucking Touré from MSNBC also, from back when he said that what they were doing to Obama was "a niggerization"

Take that fucking nigger's job.

just go on twitter and spew some shit like pic related

Wuz

Honestly, I'd rather see the Left accept the use of the n word openly. If they don't bother with him or ignore this, you should point out their hypocrisy

This is the truth

dis

MAKE IT KIKES VS NIGGERS. BILL IS NOT WHITE. THIS IS RACISM. SPIN THIS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Because of this, old left and nu left will be at each other's throats, leaving everything open for the right, I am okay with this

>Its just a word!
>it doesn't mean anything unless you want it too!
>Im actually a black man and im not offended!

So liberals can now start calling peoples niggas and niggers and its super okay, but we better go tear down some more confederate war memorials :^)

That was kinda funny though. But I'm perfectly willing to feign outrage.

You have an interesting culture and you have one of the most varied geography on earth.

It doesn't surprise me that so many Americans holiday inside the US.

>easiest way to spot /nu/pol is watching them throw out the plebbit insult, distancing themselves from the thing they obviously emigrated here from
>implying acting like the SJWs won't just mobilize people against you
I care about free speech more than your LARP civil war faggot

We don't /become/ anti-free speech.

We let the left push their anti-free speech verbal garbage onto "relatively" okay liberals. You faggots don't get how Sup Forums or Sup Forums has worked. PA and Michigan was won because of how extreme the left has gotten.

With the #DraftOurDaughters no one, maybe besides MGTOW fags, actually wanted to draft women, you can see that by how much hatred for lowering standards for female marine corps is discussed here. It's the end result.

There's a difference between ironically and unironically supporting something. Anyone who is pro-free speech doesn't actually think what he said is bad or should deserve backlash, but it's who said and how it can benefit us.

You let your enemy keep making a mistake, not support them because it resonates with you. We don't support Soros because he sold out a few jews to ensure his survival, that one fact doesn't negate everything else.

100% This. Jews aren't white, remember?
We have to remind them of this fact!

Bill is half Irish

And raised Catholic

Spread this user. The Jews are hiding and using the same divide tactics. bill Maher is a fucking Jew.
JEWS ARENT WHITE

His mom was a Jew. That makes him a jew. Shill Jews are everywhere.

This is Jews against niggers.