YouTube Trying to Influnece British General Election

So YouTube has went on to make their next political statement by encouraging young people in Britain to vote on June 8th while displaying the expected normie-tier, liberal imagery bullshit.

Be sure to dislike and flag this piece of shit video. Thanks. :^)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA&feature=trueview-instream

Also, spread this thread to other threads on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone do another video with the exact same thing, but instead of liberal imagery get some nazi porpaganda in there.

lol the video inside the video has a shitty like to dislike ratio

bump

>all posh cunts with southern accents.

i hate this country so much.

Kek.
They know.
Cheers. Spread this thread to others as well. We need to focus everything on this video.
I'm Scottish and we see this with snarky twats in Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Day of the rope, they will be the first dead.

EU is involved. They've been messing with Elections for a while now.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Ay frankie boi tell me aboot the spine beetles

if this is true then why am not see in news, are you rally this autistic no one but you is say these things about israeli peoples

i thinking unitedkingdumb people autismo

my country is the best

You sure are posting a lot to day Fankie. Badda bing

Quick rundown on this guy? What did he do wrong?

Nothing. He just wants everyone to think he's some deep insider but he's really just a NEET

dis is tru. no 1 apprecit dutch but dey tri hard n r rlly da best

put (((they))) instead of they for beginning

Fuck off limey, you're not even people. Europeans all deserve to die.

>t. edgy fag

That's probably just a shitskin tbqh.

they did this shit in the american election. disgusting how they masquerade as unbiased

Yeah, you should contain them all into one part of the country then nuke it. What about California?
Those Jewgle cunts need to get the fuck out of our affairs.

I dont understand shit about European politics but is there a possibility Brexit could be reversed depending on who is elected?

>is there a possibility Brexit could be reversed depending on who is elected?

No. There are only two parties that can be elected and both parties have stated outright that they will not risk mass-rioting and a guerilla campaign to frustrate the will of voters. Other tiny parties such as the Greens and Scotcucks intend to try and stop it from going ahead but they do not have the power to do shit because of the electoral first past the post system we have here.

Brexit isn't going to be stopped now. The scale of the victory by the Leave side was bigger than most electoral victories have been for decades and another like 20% of the population have, since last June, decided that Brexit should go ahead. That figure is from the pollster Yougov.

I typically don't vote on YouTube, but I logged on, downvoted, and upvoted all the comments that trashed the video. Thanks for flagging this, keep it up

BAMP

>Those Jewgle cunts need to get the fuck out of our affairs.
I have friends who work for google. They said the problem with google is too many teach illiterate millennial liberals hold power. Even when you apply ultimately your job is decided by a google community and many of them aren't tech people. They could be easily googling your name and seeing that you wrote something right wing and deny you or look at your resume/CV and decide you are too privileged. These big tech kings have way too many "Aria Richards" like empty positions that they give to liberal woman.

Your welcome, just getting tired of this shit.

Rare?

Checked

>Doesnt matter who you "vote" , your country's fate is already chosen

>more rapefugees , sharia NOW

Is England worth visiting anymore? I feel like a pack of jamaicans will rape me when i get out the airport.

That's disgusting but honestly not surprising.

If we let JewTube have their way then yes. The whole is Britain is fucked btw.

Jewtube
Jewgle
Kikebook
Kikepedia

Why is pic related wearing a tinfoil Dutch hat?

To reflect the (((CNN))) broadcasts.

>Was actually excited they announced they were getting younger voters to the booth with a campaign
>Turns out it was a lefty-shitstorm campaign and only designed to get our Green party a larger share of parliament

The current model is broken, voting through citizenship which is granted by paying actual fucking tax, service to the country. Having students and pill-popping faggots voting for more gibs and utopian equality will end badly.

RARE
A
R
E

Is that what English accents sound like now? All those people sound like complete twats

British people sound horrible, even their blacks sound horrible.

>YouTube Trying to Influnece British General Election
They did the exact same thing for the French and US ones.

Is anyone surprised anymore? Fucking jews.

Democracy is dead to me

RARE

>overwhelming dislikes
>99% of comments shitting on the video

One would think that Jewtube would be smart enough to manipulate the voting and comments to prevent this type of thing.

Just dislike the video, give them the middle finger.

Probably most of them are Lunduhnuhs.
>even their blacks
The blacks are always the first to be the worst in terms of accent.
It's a shame they managed to fuck over France the way they did. A literal handpicked banktwat.
They're deleting comments.

Bump. Fuck YouTube.

Google should be banned world wide.