Canada's C-16 Bullshit?

Recently, Canada passed a transgender bill of rights. I personally think it's retarded since there are only two genders. This bill says its a hate crime if you use the wrong pronouns for someone. I'd rather hang myself. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/?tab=mentions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my pronoun is now nigger

It's retarded, against free speech and you lot should sort your government out.

canada is a joke

Clearly you haven't read the bill then. If you stop reading headline and do your own research that's not what the bill is.

It doesn't prohibit you from using the wrong pronoun dumbass.

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/?tab=mentions

Get out americafat your country is half an joke

It's not against free speech, you're confusing this bill with the Blasphemy bill that is suppsoed to silence Islam critics.

If I say I will not have sex with a Tranny, because I am not gay, is that a hate crime?

Unless you're planning on working at a university this impacts no one

Trannies are the ones that are going to hang themselves regardless of the law, the only place you see elderly trannies are at universities where they receive unconditional support for their mental illness. Trannies who enter the real world find out their bullshit isn't tolerated no matter what the law says. Instead of referring to a MtF transexual as a male, with this law I wouldn't even refer to him as a person, I would go out of my way to just not acknowledge him at all. They can stop you from using the pronouns they DON'T like, but they can't force you to use the ones they want to hear.

Your country is a post-joke

>only two genders
>only
>two
>genders

Tradeu is going to your house rigth now, he has some post modernism you need to learn

I do hope this bill gets revoked.

Yes.

No I think it's against freedom of speech because others shouldn't be allowed to dictate my language same goes for me.

I'll call them whatever I want.
I'll say the opposite especially if they demand I call them something.

Is this shit serious? Do anybody have the sauce?

*others shouldn't dictate

No it is anti free speech because they can compel you to USE speech. Real free speech is the ability to say what you want, including not having to say what you dont want.
I dont want to call a mentally ill man a she/xer/it becuase they got their dick chopped off because it doesnt change reality, you are born XX or XY, thats that. Anything else is mental gymnatics or a mental disorder and such people need help from people who have a foot in the real world of objectivity and reason. I dont hate trannies, in fact, I dont hate SJWs either, I have pity for them. They have been fed lied by (((society))), and are lying to themselves. I know that feeling, and it eats you slowly, gnawing at your soul, very few of these people are in a state of happiness and fulfilment. The most perverse and dangerous people are the only ones who gain satisfaction from this. It is very sad.
This is a matter of truth, trancending feeling.

So if a tranny wants to fuck me, it's illegal for me to say no, hmm.
But unwanted sex is rape, what a paradox.

Yes fellow leaf, if a tranny wants to fuck us, we have to allow them.

Sweden should not be allowed to ever criticize another country ever again. You handed your women to the darkies and your men are more spineless than if Trudeau and Ghandi had a baby.

What happens when having a spine becomes illegal. That is where society is drifting.