GMOs Are Poison

Quick Sup Forums I need some red pills on why GMOs are bad

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/frank/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691512005637
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/abit/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128171381
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/there-is-a-link-between-the-rise-of-infantryside-and-the-downfall-of-the-games-popularity.242027/
fooledbyrandomness.com/pp2.pdf
modernfarmer.com/2016/10/wait-second-gmo-crops-dont-actually-reduce-pesticide-use-produce-food/
youtu.be/ovKw6YjqSfM
rt.com/usa/386858-monsanto-hired-trolls-court/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/20ni1b/monsanto_shills_are_the_worst_and_most_prevalent/?st=j3hq2g4p&sh=541e1c33
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because people are retarded and think "genetic" = science = chemical = poison

Invasive Species & Also have DNA of other things spliced into them.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

go back to larping in planetside frank

Frank more like FAG lmao

I heard you got doxxed. Are you still good to go man? You compromised?

Keep fighting the good fight user

frankie BOIIII

THICC

I don't larp & I'm not the one that got doxxed.

They doxxed the incorrect person & are now trying to do a mass discredit campaign based on a connection that doesn't exist.

>I don't larp
Surely you can use your magic "database" to dox us then.

fraaaaaank just leave

That's pesticides not GMOs you retard. Both should be labelled.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/frank/
Geg of utmost altitude

Already did a while ago, This whole mass shilling operation has made things very easy.

I'm not the guy you doxxed.

Have you turned into a Cult?

That's a pesticide. In a concentrated form as he is spraying on those plants, it would be harmful to humans. However, that stream becomes diluted as it is spread across multiple plants, and it evaporates before the plants are sold in stores. You're not eating a stream of pesticides.

Incidentally, GMOs go through food safety regulations, and the benefits (larger yields) outweigh the costs ("eww, I'm eating a plant with some other species' DNA in it!")

Because of Dr. Seralini's study.

The Jews even redacted his article and pulled his credentials. Experiment was 100% sound.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691512005637

maybe wanna join the cult of frank?
also why do yyou feel the need to attention whore your trip in every single thread

>I'm not the guy you doxed
He says after buhleeting all his accounts where he posted the same LARPing with the same poor grasp of english
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/abit/

It's almost like they're following a play-by-play on 'how to smear someone's credibility'. You must be doing good work then they don't want you talking, you pissed someone off lol

Literally not bad for you. I rather have GMO plants then have them die from infestation of insects which would in the long run cripple the economy you faggot

he's spraying for bugs idiot

>reddit the post

organic plants get more fertilizer than gmo plants do. stay mad scrub.

they arent

thats why humans are breaking out with tumors everywhere right? bullshit.

I'm just posting in the threads like everyone else.

The Fanboy found out he got doxxed. He watches my posts all the time.

I am studying to become a dietitian ..nutritionally they are the same. They can have both negitive and positive effects on the environment. One negitive effect could be the creation of super bugs / resistant speices, but this happens with regular non gmo as well.

GMOs is too vague. It depends what you put into them. They can be bad or good.

GMO plants are sustained with dihydrogen monoxide, a chemical that causes iron to rust.

>why GMOs are bad
Well, they aren't. Only dipshit hippy retards think "GMOs ARE EVIL".

I hope to fucking god this is a troll pic.

He toke rats that were prone to tumors you retard, and didn't have any pics of the control..

That study was retracked...there is not current evidence to say gmos cause cancer.. they used rats already prone to cancer and overfed them..and overeating is a cause of cancer as well as obesity - nutrition student here

GMOs contain higher levels of OPisafagitons than organic vegetables , which has been shown to increase rates of cancer, like this post.

KYS

implying that is water

no your posting your trip in every thread which could be considered as avatar fagging becuase it looks like a signature on every one of you posts read the fucking rules

They need the suit bc of the high level of pestisides.. the levels increase as insects evolve to combat them and eat the crops

They aren't inherently bad but a go-to example that a lot of anti-GMO people have is with Monsanto engineering strains of corn that are reliant on Roundup and create a monopoly where farmers are forced to buy Monsanto's seeds or else have anemic crops that can't compete. This then creates a precarious situation in which a blight could develop for that particular strain and suddenly no one has any corn and everyone's starving to death.

Tell you what those pesticides will make you mad though.
I've worked in the growing business a while now, especially with the indoor stuff. Every guy I've met that's sprayed that shit is a little slow. It makes them talk like autistic retards. Even in myself I feel a little weird after a full day in a tunnel after them spraying it.

I always thought about what I'd say if I got doxxed on here and the whole "you got the wrong guy" excuse was the best I could think of too.

That's not a GMO that's pesticides you fucking tool.
What are you sliding?

I did read the rules, that's how I learned of how Tripcodes worked in the first place.

No rules are being broken.

I'm not the one that doxxed a random person, made memes out of it, taking part of group shilling/targeting & doing this all to go after another person because what they post isn't something I like.

This. The hippies are wasting their time crying about GMO's when the pesticides is the real issue.

No excuses being used.

They doxxed the incorrect person that has non existent connections.

when you post this
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6

on every single posts you have that is a signature to your post and avatar fagging is agiants the rules i swear to fuck im going to hop on the irc and start a ticket with a mod

>igblying
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128171381

just make your own thread for fucks sake man

who knew that industrial farming required a sterile environment to minimalise rot and contamination from human sources???????!!!!!!!

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/there-is-a-link-between-the-rise-of-infantryside-and-the-downfall-of-the-games-popularity.242027/
>DOUBLE IGBLYING

>points out that this is similar to something that's happened before
>r-redit

Sure reddit is a cancer, but they're barely above shills like you.

They aren't bad.

>evolution
Here we go with your Jew "science"
Did you know Jews can't eat gmos. Best you keep eating them goyim

Gluten allerby is directly cause by roundup, and 99% of GMO crops are made so they can not be killed by roundup.

> conflating pesticides and herbicides with GMO's
> doesnt know shit about agriculture

theres nothing "wrong" with GMO's as a class, but some implementations of this technology have been shit, while others have been highly useful

thus far only Roundup Resistance has proven commercially useful
Protip: resistance to roundup doesnt mean roundup is required.

if you dont have a weed problem, then you dont need to apply roundup, because the resistance is only RESISTANCE, not immunity.

use of glyphosate always damages your crop to some (considerable) degree, and if you can avoid it's use you get better yields every single time.

Bonus Protip:
roundup is usually applied pre-emergence (after sowing, but before the seeds have popped up) and in the middle of the grow cycle to knock down persistent weeds

once the crop is fully established, further applications of glyphosate are usually counterproductive and a waste of money

Super Bonus Protip:
glyphosate degrades rapidly after application, in less than a week after application it is undetectable save by the most sensitive lab tests.

It's not a signature/avatar. It's Just a link.

Also I don't put it on every single post.

You guys went all in on a Wild Goose Chase.

Thinking a lable would stop people from eating things... you realize cigarettes say you will die or get cancer and people suck them down.

as one user said yesterday
"if you cant spot a larper how are you going to spot the jews"
sort yourself out

>I swear it's not me stop looking please I'm totally legit
You still haven't posted what watch I'm wearing btw.

fooledbyrandomness.com/pp2.pdf

dude just make a knowledge bomb thread and this will stop i promise you that or else were both going to look like asshats derailing every thread we go into

>food safety regulations
kek, all these groups are compromised.

Pol is so fucking dumb.
Won't drink tap water because the jews put chemicals in it that turn the fucking drugs gay but genetically modified food is just fine be cuz science has never done anything wrong ever.

>Turn the fucking drugs gay
Robb?

That guy is obviously spreading pesticides. Who in the fuck would water anything like that? Especially in a greenhouse that 100% of the times has built in irrigation systems?
Whoever made that picture has absolutely 0 clue about agriculture.

To be fair, Sup Forums isn't one person.
But the other part I agree with. I don't know how anyone can trust GMO food because the people in charge of it are probably crooked and don't have your best health interests in mind.

The primary concern is rarely the manipulated genes themselves, but rather the manipulation of genes in order to increase pesticide application.
Studies have not shown that increased application of pesticides/ use of GMO crops have increased output. It's important because the whole "We need to feed the world, so you have to put up with us killing some of you" mantra they spread is clearly bullshit if it doesn't increase output. Studies are showing that crop rotation and the pre-industrialization methods small scale farmers have developed over the years are still the best way to grow. The moronic idea behind Monsanto's drive here is to apply as many pesticides as possible without killing the plant. More pesticides used the more money in their pockets.
Also and importantly, Evidence is mounting that the ever decreasing bee population is a result of widespread pesticide application.
Read a summary of a study that indicated glycophate/ roundup can be found in most American waterways. This further increases problems because humans have nasty rxns like cancer to exposure. Next problem is failure to rotate crops and heavy handed pesticides turns fertile farms into desert wastelands.
But I hear they're working on drone pollinators and that'll be cool, ya know for when they kill all the bees and we can no long grow plants that must be cross pollinated to bear fruit.
Control the food supply you control the world.

Atleast you are wearing something. One of the Shills that I encountered months ago looked like Jabba ate the "400 pound hacker".

That's what I've been trying to do these past few days......

More like the shills work double-time on defending GMO food because it's a more important aspect of (((their))) plans than fluoridated water is.

>Still no evidence
:3

Because the argument in favor is shit. It's like saying breathing 70% nitrogen air of our atmosphere is dangerous. What the fuck is the mechanism? I am very curious.
Now, if it stopped at "well, I am not sure how it would be harmful, but why would you trust (((them)))?'' I could understand, but usually it doesn't stop there and as it turns out the people peddling it are very convinced of their pseudo scientific explanations. It's like 9/11 truthers thinking jet fuel has a "burning temperature".

make a thread rignt now and i will not post in it. im fine with you doing kbs but posting your trip in every thread is fucking annoying dude

Ay don't worry bby I'll post in it for you.

While they're aren't the same. The primary purpose of creating GMOs is to increase pesticides. There isn't nearly as much $$ in a banana that won't brown as wide scale pesticide sales.
Currently nearly every city, town and farmer is giving them money. Farmers that don't seem to be getting sued
Fuk I missed the Frank thing. I hate it when that happens.

Sry gmo is good

There's very little actual evidence that GMO crops offer any benefit at all compared to non-GMO.

No yield increase is why countries like India have banned GMO crops because they never lived up to any of their claims.

And meanwhile the one thing they are good at, absorbing pesticides, is literally killing our population.

Ever wonder why Monsanto serves non-GMO organic in their employee cafeteria?

Right because eating years of pesticides and drinking contaminated water have no effect.
Let me guess you're eating McDonalds right now.

i mean i cant speak for this goy but i will stop following you around. plus i want to watch animne so this is getting annoying

Yeah this is more what I am worried about. Aren't some of your farms subsidized anyways? You should have farmer farming strictly the "natural" patent free seeds even with shit yields just so that we have shittones of the natural seeds if they try to jew us completely.

I do believe the cumulative intake of chemicals in our food and water has had a huge effect on physical and mental development in people. The estrogen mimickers in plastics alone has led to effeminization of men.

There are non chemical methods of dealing. Bugs won't cripple the economy. On what wackado meme did you read that?
Factory farming is detrimental to the health of everyone.

>Not drinking pesticides and sewage to build up your resistance
>Making it

I think you're mistaken, I'm Anon6. I only speak the truth and I'm better than Frank because my number is larger.

pesticide spray isnt genetic modification

I'll need some sources on your bullshit claims.
>find them yourself huuuur
This is why the quality of chan discussion went down.

You wouldn't be doing grunt work if you were smart.

>fooledbyrandomness.com/pp2.pdf
a worthless screed by a leftist fearmongering academic
i cant even be bothered to read such trash.

i already demolished the weak bullshit from OP (who simply cant stop sucking cocks), and i made some direct claims.

address my assertions or fuck off with your idiotic attempt at a stalking horse.

>Bugs won't cripple the economy
GEE I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS POST

can you keep following him around im going to watch eromanga sensei

>The pope is a weeaboo
Saved to my insider info file in THE DATABASE

Monsanto engineered plants that are immune to their roundabout pesticide spray, fairly common knowledge

DATABASE
DATABASE
WE ARE LIVING IN THE DATABASE

modernfarmer.com/2016/10/wait-second-gmo-crops-dont-actually-reduce-pesticide-use-produce-food/

This has been common knowledge for years now faggot

That guy was close to generating his own gravity. While I don't like how you were sliding my threads, alteast you are in decent shape.

Notice something?

We are actually having a conversation.

The KB threads have several goals.(Get Information out, a place to research it & a discussion/conversation thread involving various topics covered in previous KB threads and the current one).

Look, if you think I'm a Larp that's fine & you can swing by the threads or not just to check it out, but I'm not that Fanboy that was doxxed.

The GMO topic is one of the MOST shilled topics by far. That alone should tell you all you need to know.

Not to mention all the studies that show eating a diet of GMO corn/soy leads to death and disease.

The shills like to make a distinction between pesticides and GMO crops. But what's the difference when 99.99% of GMO crops are, down to the molecule, full of pesticides.

And you don't need to be an agri-shill to know that round-up or other pesticides are literally poison.

But don't take it from me, you can listen to a Monsanto employee directly.

youtu.be/ovKw6YjqSfM

They aren't bad. You can't incorporate the modified DNA via digestion. It's like 1000000 years of evolution with intelligent design in less than 1 year.

roundup*

Still waiting for a picture of me, my location, and the watch I'm wearing. Prove us all wrong and dox me with your database.

>Tripfag
>Implying he doesnt deserve to be doxxed

rt.com/usa/386858-monsanto-hired-trolls-court/

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/20ni1b/monsanto_shills_are_the_worst_and_most_prevalent/?st=j3hq2g4p&sh=541e1c33