Genuine question to Atheists

Genuine question to Atheists.
First of all, I have to say that I dont mean to insult anyone, this is a serious question.
Christians believe in afterlife and immortality. So we have a purpose to live. On the other hand, Atheists dont believe in God, immortal soul or afterlife. So why wont you kill yourselves? I mean, world is torment and will be poof gone one day anyhow, so if your not immortal (not materialistically), your life is pointless. So why are you still here? Im not encouraging someone to neck themselves, I'm really curious.

believing in fairy tales is not a purpose to live
we are hardwired to survive

>we are hardwired to survive
and then what? you will be poof gone
wouldnt it be better to happen sooner with less torment?

then same as before, nothing
it makes your head hurt doesn't it?

not yet, a good time would be around 65

I don't kill myself because I understand that all around me are people who can think and feel; through this understanding, I want to ensure that others can enjoy the same meaningless life I was thrust into.

>world is torment
edgy teenager detected. stop cutting yourself and life suddenly gets better.

Wouldn't that mean you have zero reason to live? If you'll go to heaven and be in luxury for all eternity and meat good and be with your loved ones Christians should be looking to die at every chance.

I'll push up daisies when I die. My body will be repurposed by nature and the cycle of life will continue. Sounds gay but that's what I think. The promise of a farcical paradise after death shouldn't be the purpose for living. Making use of the short time you have on earth is more critical when you don't believe in fairy tales

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Fear

A better question is why not go deeply into debt as possible, do heroin till you run out of money, then kill yourself. Lifetime happiness maximized.

Checkmate utilitarians. Being a non smack head atheist is the definition of being cucked.

and whats the point here? nothing. you are a fertilizer. So why wont you become that sooner?you know, not everyone is a teenager, who realizes that world is fucked up...
nah thats a materialistical description of
heaven
well, technically we do look for death, but we sow while live and reap when we die, so...

Because life is good and we should all enjoy it by itself, regardless of our religion. Have a nice day, OP.

Lol the eternal Jew isn't a banker, he's a Kapo. A Jew would eat a mile of shit to survive.

Pretty insightful post 2bh
I mean I'd die for something that's worth it, but I'd also go out of my way to survive in the meanwhile.
Wouldn't you?

Meant to quote

>says believing in fairy tales is not a way to live
>believes the universe came from nothingness and preaches his meaningless atheism on Sup Forums

Lol

If you're living solely for survival, why are you on here trying to convince people you're right with your own faith?

No, whitey has a Faustian spirit that subtly craves self destruction. That is why Portugal lost 25% of its young men sailing to no where... the fascination and seduction of death is part of the goyisch kopf and why they were so historically successful

Im biologically inclined to life and whatever may happen to me in this life painful and good stuff it will be infinitly shorter then the time I will spend dead so why spoil my time of moderate suffering and joy if it is very finite anyway?
I might be religious if I werent a firstworlder tho to bear the greater sorrow.

Furthermore I can make an impact and children who will carry a bit of me (as in my tiny contribution to a greater good) in the next century. When we imagine ourselves dying we usually do so with an audience in mind this is why its worthwhile doing stuff like planting a tree you will never see bearing fruit.
This is also why im pro society, tribe and nation. You dont want the feel of being the last to die speaking a certain language for example because you dying without being part of an entity that will survive your death is soothing and gives purpose. If I had a magic switch in my brain to make me religious and give me even more to life for I would pull it tho but I cant.

But isn't that something worth dying for? If I could sail to nowhere today I would. But what outlets does this Faustian spirit has in modern days really?
I know you think that Jew genes corrupt everything, but I have a lot of whitey genes as well and I know these feels well. If there was something to die for I would, but there isn't, not something that I have found at least. So right now all I can do is eat shit to survive, and try to get to a point where I don't eat shit.

I'm somebody who respects and is somewhat in awe of religion, especially Christianity, though i do feel that it is primarily, you are unable to understand the perspective of atheists if you are religious yourself. It's about forming your own meaning and goals, not relying on someone / something to dictate your life when they / it doesn't understand you or what you want.

i quite enjoy living, i dont need a sky daddy to make me happy

*with being part

If the only thing keeping you from necking yourself is your belief that if you do you will go to hell, thus you need to die "naturally" then friend you have some serious issues.

Your starting hypothesis is nonsensical and you need to sort yourself out.

Sky daddys were conceptualised as daddys and not mommys tho, so less happy and more "farming>looting why? Because me".

you see

there is indeed no purpose,
but there are urges that I have.
I need that endorfine in my brain every time I do something and killing myself wont give me that.

My life is pointless, but I have a bucket list of things I wanna do.
Like as a real neet, finally getting laid.

our nature is such that if we had all the resources we need we would start destroying everything around us just for the sake of the drama. the fact that we dont see anything woth dying for in this moment is what assures me that we will create something like that in the near future i.e. extreme ideologies

World is a torment for other people. It's pretty comfortable for me. I'm happy. I'll kill myself when things get bad.

Well yes, I think that a big part of the reason why I(and many others) feel a lack of meaning is the lack of conflict and the abundance of resources. The only thing left to do is to deconstruct this nihilistic post WW2 age with a revival of exciting old radical ideologies.

Yeah, and your pagan ancestors had a purpose in life, too, before the local kinglet decided that they were all going to be Christian. Most people just don't give a damn. Anglo-Saxon kings told their subjects they were Christian, then they were. Henry VIII told them they were Anglican, then they were. There are many belief systems throughout history that have minimized or completely disregarded any promise of an afterlife, but people go on plowing fields and making babies. Do you live religiously? Of course ot - you play vidya games, masturbate and watch anime like the rest of us, then shitpost on Sup Forums all day. Don't pretend like you go on living for some greater, inspired purpose because you spent 5 minutes thinking about religion and your own mortality in between fap sessions.

Because not everyone hates their life.

Because you can still have a happy life not believing in after life..rather you may value your life more knowing after you die thats it...and you can make the planet earth better for those who do believe in religion.

>Christians believe in afterlife and immortality. So we have a purpose to live
Those are contradictory statements. If there is an afterlife there is no reason to live because nothing in this life means anything.
>So why wont you kill yourselves?
That's the question that should be asked to you. This life isn't real and there's something better waiting for you so why don't you get it over with?

Also I believe in the Law of attraction.. doesnt involve a god or afterlife but a higher energy that causes things to happen to you based on what you think and feel.

Why are you implying there even is a point? A rock is just a rock - it does not have a purpose unless we give it one.

hmm, you are quick to assume hat other one is doing.
Also, regardless either in state of joy or misery, I'll live, so what?
because now we sow, and in afterlife we reap

>Christians should be looking to die at every chance.
The early Christians did, they really followed Christ's example, that's why so many of them are "martyrs".

>world is torment
The fuck are you talking about? I'm an atheist and my life is fucking awesome.

I live so that I can pass down my genes and family name. That's about it.
Of course when I have kids I'll need to take care of them and make sure they're successful.
After that it's fair game.

>So why wont you kill yourselves?
My neruobiological basis prevents me from taking such rash actions.

If you dont enjoy your life why would you want to pass on your genes and make more miserable people.. shouldn't you want to have kids only if you enjoy life and think your kids would

i'm not preaching atheism or trying to convince people you colossal faggot
OP asked, i replied
get fucked

I don't believe in a christian god because this 'universe' is just a computer simulation created by a post enlightment race of unknowns.

Hence: a creator did create this but they are just as mortal as we are. No omipotence in their universe but having omnipotent powers (rewriting code) in this.

Dont know what that makes me.

>life is pointless without god

Well, there's your problem. Do you really think that there would be mass suicides if people stopped believing in God? Or that no believer commits suicide?

If I kill myself everyone else wins

If I have to suffer so do they

And we can sow so others we like can reap as we reaped ourselves in this life.
You should have asked us an ethical question that is were it gets tricky and boils often down to "I follow the morality my culture imposed on me since birth as it was sucessful this morality happens to claim divine inspiration"

Matter is only a complex-valued probability amplitude until measurement is made and
uncertainty resolved. Your consciousness
is not IN or part of your physical body. There is only correlation. Your body is matter and therefore at the fundamental level, as with all matter, is only an indeterminate
wave function. You can't be IN a complex-valued probability amplitude, which is non-local, and non-physical. The materialist view of the world is not backed by scientific experiment. When you die only your interface with this particular world or reality frame is ended. There is a disconnect with your avatar this world,but consciousness does not end.

It's not that I don't enjoy life. I have some pretty good times. It just that once I have kids and they grow up. I aint got much else to do here. So why suffer through old age?

I probably will kill myself one day I think about it a lot
As for right now I'm tired of living but afraid of dying

Do a search for "religiosity and suicide". There is much literature on the subject. There is a link.
Maybe not mass suicide but the more atheist the more suicide.

Because they want to believe, but they want to rebel against God to in some way fulfill their urge to "disobey the father". Many, or most atheists have serious issues with their father, that is the cause of many of their issues with God. This is all well documented, but that is my own interpretation of that fact.

No

If this is my only life then I damn well make the most of it, I would only kill myself if I was absolutely fucked up and had zero hope of ever being happy because I was paralyzed from the neck down and blinded or something horrible.

Conversely what is the point of life if you are going to live for eternity in paradise? If I honestly believed that I'd want to die ASAP and the only people who actually act that way are suicide bombing Muslims which makes me think only low IQ sand niggers actually legit believe in an afterlife.

I mean really, if I walked in your house firing a gun you'd probably run for your life rather than say "oh thank fuck, I can get to heaven now!"

1)salvation is not guaranteed but requires works
2)paradise is not a place, but a state of soul and its nature isn't fully explained
3)sow and reap part
4)life is a gift that we must take care of it.

Dude, wtf?
Atheism is top-tier, because you all religious are just slaves to your stupid organised religions today.

Even if Atheist, we can still believe in the afterlife or some concept of higher power, lol

I won´t kill myself, because I have a culture to spread, that is nearly extinct in here.

The world is torment, yes, but you´re not being forced to keep fighting, you can just kill yourself, you´re free to do so, i don´t care.

>Brazilians

Whats your purpose in living? So you can see god? What then? He will show you every truth, but what about after that? You'll stare into the abyss until you join it, eternal life is hell itself.

bump

cuckstainity is a psyop
muh afterlife is a psyop, one of the most successful psyops to indoctrinate simpletons who don't know how psyops work
I'm here to bring judgement for the crimes against the white peoples at the hands of the seditious jew and their psyops.
Also why you tards are so obsessed with "immortality"? One life is more than enough time spent in hell.

it's something like this:
>Christ comes back to earth
>wipe out the jews and antiChrist
>then he rules 1000 years on the earth and prepares his people to see God
>past those 1000 years they release the antiChrist and resurrect everyone that died and everyone is judged
>then we meet God at the end

After that?

who knows but i hope it gets interesting

actually moloch is a carthaginean word
the word for king in assyrian is sargon
otherwise pretty spot on
>what are value systems
dont you have some white males to death right now, (((jeremy christian)))?

How long do you think things will be able to stay interesting? Id say after a billion years you might as well be dead. You can only read so many books, play so many games.

I fucking hate atheist cucks so much because of this.

like, if the most important concept you can imagine (which is God) or the idea of an afterlife doesn't give you motivation then the only thing left is being at a spiritual deadend and being a total fucking idiot who doesn't even talk about death or pretends not to be conflicted by his own demise.

Do you wanna call yourself a beloved child of God or a worthless disposable biorobot with expiration date? I mean the choice is pretty fucking clear. Gee, I sure fucking wonder what sounds like a better way to look at life and living life.

this
fuck (((god))) and fuck (((people)))

Simple.. we realise we have this life only; therefore, it is best to enjoy what time we have, and to leave any legacy we can, no matter how small.

If you weren't going to be punished for killing yourself, why are you choosing to live a life of struggle and pain, if you're destined for perfection and harmony?

It works more effectively when your question is reversed does it not?

>Conversely what is the point of life if you are going to live for eternity in paradise?

that's not even a good point in the slightest because if there is no God and no afterlife then AND ONLY THEN your life would be meaningless. the promise of paradise and eternity obviously sounds much better than questioning the purpose of your own life while actually taking paradise/heaven into account like a total retard not realizing it would be better than the life you have now.

so you're not making any sense.

What if they're allowed to travel through space like some kind of sci-fi novel? Thats a lot of entertainment value.

Because being alive is actually kind of cool. Why the fuck would I not want to exist? Plus, the suffering of life isn't that bad if it's for a good cause.

and how long will that entertainment value last?

How many variations of variations will it take until what was once entertainment turns to torture. I think after a billion years you will be craving the abyss. The sweet embrace of nothingness.

>Why the fuck would I not want to exist?

because as an atheist cuck you reject the very idea of God? fucking weirdo.

>First of all, I have to say that I dont mean to insult anyone
i don't believe you
>Christians believe in afterlife and immortality. So we have a purpose to live. On the other hand, Atheists dont believe in God, immortal soul or afterlife. So why wont you kill yourselves?
you christians are blinded by jesus the kike
reincarnation is not a systemic christian ideology
you just die and your dirty jewlord jesus purportedly grants you access to his field of heaven
next door to the islamic 72 virgin amphitheatre, i suppose....

It's because we like living. We find value in life even though it is finite. You do this plenty with other stuff. Here's an analogy.
Have you ever had an enjoyable conversation? I would assume so. You knew during that conversation that it would end, but you continued it anyway. Why? Because the conversation was enjoyable and has value even though it's going to end. Just like life has value even though it's going to end. Because it's enjoyable.