Ask a blue pilled liberal anything. Debate me if you want to lose

Ask a blue pilled liberal anything. Debate me if you want to lose.

Pro mass immigration? Why?

What do you think of this slogan?;
"Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, but White countries for everyone?"

A muslim minority is not a new thing, and definitely not a reason to be afraid. Most syrian refugees are already educated. Refugees who immigrate are less likely to commit crimes than the native population. They tend to start businesses and intergrate into the workforce as quickly as possible.

It is a racist slogan.

Integrate*

I highly doubt that your skill in debating is as exceptional as you claim it to be. Otherwise you would have already realized, that no other human matters and that would have made you into nothing like you claim to be. Also fuck off

>syrian refugees r educated
u want an educated 5th column in our country?

>It is a racist slogan.
That's not an argument...
So it's not racist for asia to stay asian then?

What's your favorite stand power?

In which area do you live ? Is your neighbourhood majority White ?

You just lost. Next.

this is gay

>Refugees who immigrate are less likely to commit crimes than the native population. They tend to start businesses and intergrate into the workforce as quickly as possible.

Source with precise reference please. I know for a fact that this is bullshit. It is either that the methodology of the study is dubious (more likely) or that the data was made up.

I am a liberal from California, and my neighborhood consists mainly of white and asian.

An assertion cannot have a sexual preference.

Go away and never come back

You will be happier

>debate lefty
>expect arguments

Why are the crime statistics in Germany dominated by arabs (Especially algerians) when the native population is more likely to commit crimes than the refugees?

Thank you for your honesty.

Liberals often say that White people cannot really understand racism /discriminations because they don't experience them.

If you live in an affluent neighbourhood with White and Asian educated & wealthy guys, how can you dismiss the experiences of working class White guys who live in crime-ridden shitholes with antisocial Black/Brown people?

Why don't you move to a Latino or black neighbourhood of you're truly blue pilled?

Why are you a smug faggot? Oh, wait...
>liberal anything.
>Debate me if you want to lose.

Kill yourself, cunt

>Most syrian refugees are already educated. Refugees who immigrate are less likely to commit crimes than the native population

These things don't matter. It's the 2nd, 3rd + generations of Muslims in Western countries who happen. Their grandchildren and great grandchildren will be their legacy in our countries, not whatever they do when they first get here.

Why do you enjoy knowing you will be in an eternal hellfire?

oh look a faggot with no sources to back up his bullshit. fuck off faggot.

>debating
"dat slugan is meen >:("

Pictured here: faggot OP

why haven't you aborted your stupid gay self yet?

scared to do it faggot

>blue pill
>debate me if you want to lose

imma laugh and you in spanish
>JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Of course.

Further, including a bunch of 2nd + gen muslims and blacks and every other nonwhite with the "native population" of western countries is a joke. If you want to debate a racist and claim these people are as good as whites then compare them to whites.

Actually only 5% of refugees that went to germany got jobs

kill yourself before the enrichment does it.

what is the largest object that you've ever jammed up your asshole?

Dude no. You gotta laugh in HUE speak:

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Sage slide thread

nice fucking bait lmao

You mean rural and suburban retards?

What do you think the effect of a 15 dollar minimum wage will be on small businesses who can't afford it?

Also what is you education level/age?

Secondly, if yes, what is your degree?

>Liberals often say that White people cannot really understand racism /discriminations because they don't experience them.

I'm sure crime happens there as it happens everywhere, and I'm not dismissing that fact. But I'm sure that the percentages are intentionally convoluted.

They still have a higher average IQ than niggers. Why trust niggers then?

They can afford it.

Heaven's Door

Not an argument.

It's an argument because he said so and bluepilled faggots know more than anyone.

Also this is probably a troll

Look, I am not totally European myself. I have a Morrocan grandfather (although totally White looking, Zidane style).

My father has spent 10 years in prison. I went to visit him regularly. More than 90% of inmates are not White. Same when I went to attend friend's trials in court, 90% defendants were non Whites. Same when I spent a night at the police station, most other inmates were not White.

So, empirically, it's pretty obvious for me that non White immigration leads to higher crime, regardless of statistics who say the same. And this is the very reason why some White people vote Trump or Front National, deep inside they're not really racist and would have no problem with educated non White immigrants for the most part.

What does the Torah say about running the world and lending to the goyim?

How do you explain ?
I thought only America had all that scary systemic racism as a direct result of colonial slavery and years of unequal rights. But a country that DIDN'T have that history still has the same problem with non-whites.

Also 2 genders, faggot

>But I'm sure that the percentages are intentionally convoluted.
Do you mean counting Hispanics as white?

I'm a nazi but I want to be a girl and take estrogen

Who is really on my side, my Nazi comrades who will help me disipline this mental illness

Or the leftists who will let me have what I want

You only think you want to be a girl. It's been forced upon you by the (((media))).
Try doing manly, testosterone-filled activities. Like banging chicks, building muscles, shooting guns and drafting plans for your tree, house and son.

Man up. Inject yourself testosterone, visit sex workers, go to a boxing club. If you're aware that it's all in your head, you will be able to heal.

Unabomber described leftists well when he said they're 'oversocialized'. The media, universities and corporate culture say that there's a sense of history, that it goes toward multiculturalism and more tolerance for "alternative lifestyles".

People who feel very comfortable in this system (because they're well off and safe) will adopt these beliefs, except if their inner race is still strong. People who live in shitty neighbourhood and struggle to make ends meet not so much, although deep inside they're also flawed and directionless.

The true underlying problem is that the modern man, for biological/eugenic reasons, doesn't have a reason and is not capable of having a racial consciousness and moral compass.

*doesn't have a centre

Suggested reading: Revolt against the modern World, Men among the ruins, Ride the tiger. Read that and everything will make sense.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not OP but I'm fairly liberal. Let's see if I can't throw my 2 cents in.

It's important to remember that: racism is natural. In group / out group identification of people that don't look like you. Thus you get more minorities arrested because, to some degree, they're more closely scrutinized. You can read really interesting articles, for instance, of drug sniffing dogs that have much higher false positive reactions when dealing with black people, the results suggesting that they are actually reacting to the difference in behavior of their handler (who expects the black kids to have drugs) than the presence of actual drugs.

It's just hard to take all that into account because it's hard to document. We know black kids get arrested for things white kids get warnings for, but "number of warnings" is very hard to track so it's difficult to identify the extent of the problem.

kek, the impossible question

>Most syrian refugees are already educated
Most syrian refugees are already educated
>Most syrian refugees are already educated
Most syrian refugees are already educated

It's true but not for the reasons you imagine. White kids who do shit more often have a situation as students / workers and less often a criminal records, so logically the judges (who often are leftists though) will be a bit more lenient.

Now, I was judged as a nazi for violent stuff and although it was my first trial ever, I can tell you I and my codefendents didn't get the White pass.

How does it make you feel that Clinton lost to a businessman with a passing interest in politics?

Yes I voted for Trump you buttmad?

Again not OP
Thinking you were surprised to be a girl is likely a biological abnormality. Something in your brain isn't consistent with how the "blueprints" were supposed to go. However there are tons of people like this (like anyone that, perhaps, has abnormally good memory. Or is abnormally anxious. They're just "different than the intended default)

It's important to remember that something is only considered a disorder if it interferes with your daily life.
>Depression: disorder
>Extroversion: positive quality
>Anxiety or suicidal tendencies: disorder
>Photographic memory: winning the lottery.

Thus, if your desires to be a woman are so strong that you have a hard time functioning, you can treat it like any other disease and medicate or get therapy. This is almost always preferable to "toughing it out" if you have the financial means to do so.

>Also, don't be a Nazi. It's demonstrably non-conducive to contributing to a functioning community.