OAN Who Killed Seth Rich- Part 2

We were told yesterday this was coming, it has arrived. OAN bro has made at least 2 threads in the past, both the day before a news report about our goy seth. plz no bully i never made a thread here im kinda scurred

OANN- Who Killed Seth Rich PART 2

youtube.com/watch?v=tHFttMVkezo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H2kykGg6zQo
popville.com/2016/07/early-morning-shooting-in-bloomingdale/
bloomingdaleneighborhood.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/robbery-last-night-behind-2304-1st-st.html
bloomingdaleneighborhood.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/mpd-robbery-gun-on-100-block-of-adams.html
bloomingdaleneighborhood.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/unlawful-entry-on-100-block-of-bryant.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CK7OGRJPqnk
intellihub.com/mainstream-d-c-journalist-denied-foia-requests-on-seth-rich-murder-cover-up-continues/
youtube.com/user/1americanews/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=vvZdiBHgeNI
oann.com/schedule/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

He was going to testify about voter fraud according to OAN I never knew this

is this a non topic or something am i wrong for posting this

It's probably just being slid so no one can see it.

Bump.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SETH RICH MUTHAFUCKA

The medical attendant who could not be independently verified came directly from a Sup Forums thread.

bump

double bump

bumpidy bumpbump

checked

bump and fuck the DNC

bumping for seth, expose the shadow government

checkin

well that case closed right there with that water tight evidence.

nice vid

Which document is this from?

that is something i've been searching for since i dl'd that weebm
i would greatly like to know which document that is from

I'm not even sure I believe Seth Rich was killed by the DNC but have a bump, OP.

Wasn't there a white rabbit that got someone v& during the trenches of pizzagate?

Really good stuff. Well done AON and thank you OP. We need to get that link out there. 78 views so far.

Bumping for Seth Rich

was at 46 when i started thx for participating :D

Is this George Webb guy a false flag? I don't mean to distract from this video being dropped just thought it would be of interest in this thread.

youtu.be/H2kykGg6zQo

100% of interest and relevant but i cannot speak for his alignment

Good reporting, op. Wish there were more journalists and networks willing to work for JUSTICE instead of corruption.

found the Alex Jones nut hugging beta male thread.. Sup Forums hasn't changed

Seen he was live in the suggested videos so I thought I'd post it.

That was so damn boring, holy shit. Think I'm gonna take a nap after that snooze fest, don't bother with this crap.

Bump

popville.com/2016/07/early-morning-shooting-in-bloomingdale/

read the comments.

bloomingdaleneighborhood.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/robbery-last-night-behind-2304-1st-st.html

Wow thanks OP i just woke up and feel so fresh and full of energy i'm going to get to that. Anyone else feeling wide awake and full of energy?

bloomingdaleneighborhood.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/mpd-robbery-gun-on-100-block-of-adams.html

>PART 2 PSOTED
>NO PART 1

WHERE IS PART 1

Scott Roberts@ScottRobertsDC
two gunshots (or fireworks?) at 4:19am; police now on the scene (no sirens) at Flagler & W St NW @dcpolicedept
4:31 AM - 10 Jul 2016

DC Police Department @DCPoliceDept
Alert: SHOOTING at 0419 hrs in the 2100 block of Flagler Pl., NW. No lookout at this time//6802
5:19 AM - 10 Jul 2016
Retweeted by Scott Roberts @ScottRobertsDC
Bloomingdale, Washington, DC resident.
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 5:19 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Crime Alert 5th District (PSA 501-508)

This is an important message from the District of Columbia AlertDC system.

Alert: SHOOTING at 0419 hrs in the 2100 block of Flagler Pl., NW. No lookout at this time
DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911 W/ EVENT #I20160416171
Sent to 5th District (PSA 501-508) Alert DC
Sent by MPD CAD #6802
RobertVinsonBrannum @robert158
Shooting: Flagler & W St,1 victim in hospital @DCPoliceDept investigating- no arrests @CM_McDuffie @TJQ23 @BloomingdaleCA @ScottRobertsDC
6:16 AM - 10 Jul 2016

...and see this 8:24 am brief message from a resident (not the police!):

I found out from a neighbor that the victim died.

Bump

my nigg that was a few days ago, but ill hook you up in a minute

Mossad Lightyear is most likely a LARP and if hes not hes just wrong on too many things to be of use

lol loads of shills making it sound like a warzone

bloomingdaleneighborhood.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/unlawful-entry-on-100-block-of-bryant.html

Bump for justice.

i THINK this is it
youtube.com/watch?v=CK7OGRJPqnk

Hillary clinton email investigation part 6 page 12. Its bs. Walkin informant says worked for dept of state many years.

Have a bump!

BASED

The only reason Ladbrokes doesn't let me bet on Hillary going to prison is because it's such a sure deal.

yeah, however people who freak out a lot, post a lot.

going to watch it again then all ancillary videos and then do a complete review from top to bottom I have so much energy. justice for Seth. death to (((those))) responsible

There is video camera on the back of the McGill row condos and I heard men’s voices very early Sunday morning. I was too groggy to know what time but I would reach out to the management company of the condos.

I think the next play is to start demanding footage, the police already said there was some

Bumping for Seth

#smokekush

just posting to say thanks to those who participated before this thread is slid into nonexistance. i figure if its really a relevant report and video, other people will attempt to share it as i have once this thread is gone

thanks brothers and sisters

bump

BUMP

Bump

What's this? Where is it from?

Why has Rod Wheeler not answered OANN's calls when he gave an interview to George Webb and Jason Goodman??

bump

I'm pretty sure I've already seen this days ago. This isn't the new thing we were promised

faster version

Pretty interesting actually

has been boiling over in the past few weeks. There have been 2 guys with a “silver hand gun” involved in at least 6 armed robberies in the past few week

>Serial armed robber romming free
>Camera everywhere , even on cops.
>no footage...

spread this shit

Great job OAN!
Why is this thread so slow though, has all anons interested in this been droned or what?

Not new to us, just getting a little more attention
intellihub.com/mainstream-d-c-journalist-denied-foia-requests-on-seth-rich-murder-cover-up-continues/

These two are the same video, just one has a minute longer of unrelated video

This is a response to a subpoena, apparently non-responsive to the subpoenaed request, but stating that information responsive will be sent by July 11, 2016. I pulled it out of the HRC drops last night cause of the date. Seemed interesting.

God damn it, you are right, this is the first one, not part 2

I bet the first on is somewhere in here.
youtube.com/user/1americanews/videos

part II is tonight at 11 PM Eastern

It is dated today, original link by OP

does it fit? anyone know what font they are using in this document

fuck lol- ifyour assertions are accurate and i have no reason to think they arent- the op is true:, i watched it this morning on actual TV at the time mentioned in OANbro's thread, 11 am est. the video is out there i just failed to verify the one i linked was what it claimed (part 2 aired 06-03-17) ill go search more and see if i can find the part 2 from today or determine if todays part 2 was literally part 1 with an extra minute of unrelated vid.

probably slide threads. I haven't even seen the video yet I just saved it and was archiving shit but I'm about to twat it

responding to myself. It is not listed in their jewtube channel as of today. OP was a regular youtube link. Sorry if I disinfoed.

i got slid super hard and ran a crossposting campaign in every thread that had less than 10 replies posted AFTER i made this one. there were shitloads. it was page 9 when i began the crosspost campaign, and was only 3 replies deep at that point.

Bump

found another video uploaded today, appears to be exactly the same as op vid
youtube.com/watch?v=vvZdiBHgeNI
will continue to attempt to verify this as part 2 or locate part 2

as per oann.com/schedule/

today
11:00 AM
10:00 AM
9:00 AM
8:00 AM ET
CT
MT
PT Who Killed Seth Rich?

Or if we locate the first...That would work too.

at this time i am unable to locate anything else to put a date on this video. a smart person might be able to tell the date based on the scrolling news ticker at the bottom of the screen in the video to at least determine if the video is part 1 or part 2. in fact im gonna compare the tickers in part 1 and 2 right now

almond status: activated

Thank you user. The post here last night from AON said they would release it at 11:00 am. Certain of that. but you sure don't see it from their website or youtube channel.

i saw it on TV at exactly 11 am, also linked the schedule page above which confirms.

just did side by side of the first 50 seconds of part 1 and 2, seems to be the same report, but the tickers are completely different and the reporters name fades off screen during different parts of the same speech

part 2 from op link i am very confident is part 2

same report different broadcast. OANbro swore there was new unrevealed info in this 2nd report. please investigate

IF that was oan and not a shill that looked at the schedule.

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the video, and there is nothing really of any significance in it sadly. Looks like another attempt from OANN to get attention. I wish I could say there was something significant.

I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the videos (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

Bump