Is this the most A E S T H E T I C assassination in history?

Is this the most A E S T H E T I C assassination in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/MJWmZ
cpsglobal.org/quran/free
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4DVaWE2eU
youtube.com/watch?v=e0hMXduFi64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was fake

No, it was actually incredibly clumsy and awkward looking.

canon approves

you need to separate flor, background, players, give it a high pass filter, some color correction and a few dust particles to add cinematic feel.

made me start wearing suits again

Looks like a film screencap

>$1,800 belt
>glock

webmshare.com/play/MJWmZ

k i n o

>pants don't match the jacket
>leather shoes for $28
>heavily overpriced belt
>french cuff shirt, but no cuff links
You're a Brit, you should know better, god damn it.

What about Kennedy's ?

That roach was a qt. Shame he was brainwashed into doing that shit by some mudslime extremists.

>QURAN - $0
subtle

get out of here fake ivory coast

?

Qurans are free. You can get one easy.

Nah, though Oswalt gets bonus for bending physics and shit.

I took it as a Quran is worthless.

Nah, they're free, you can get one from a local mosque or hell, get one online

cpsglobal.org/quran/free

No, this was.

kek nevermind

What about that japanese assasination? The guy used a fucking sword

Came here to post that.

Obligatory

bretty gud but the nip rushing the commie on stage and stabbing him on live television was better.

take that absurd res pic and shove it in your ass.

John Wick, the Turkroach Edition

Better dead than red.

The belly of the fat-dog-pig Russian really makes me think

yes, Allahu Akbar the russian dogs were humiliated once again by the turkish wolves

We need some 20 or 30 more of this dude to fix the world

This, roach don't even stand a chance against the based nip commie-killer.

>$1800 for a fucking belt
>$900 for a tie
>$28 for shoes

Straight out of a fucking movie.

Probably the greatest photograph I've ever seen.

Absolutely

Is it just me or does that guy turn into Gavin Mcinnes when he gets shanked?

I see it too

>didnt see the picture

This faggot killed himself in prison so not entirely a hero.

If he killed himself he's literally an hero

He should have served his time and after that make twelve babies for Japans salvation.

wtf.... i see it

Serving time would be acknowledging he did something wrong, which he didn't. Suicide was his final mock to the government

The Japanese (of that time specifically) consider suicide to be incredibly honorable.

Really jolts those bolts, doesn't it?

Kubrick couldn't have done better, kino as fuck.

>Less than three weeks after the assassination, while being held in a juvenile detention facility, Yamaguchi mixed a small amount of toothpaste with water and wrote on his cell wall, "Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!" Yamaguchi then knotted strips of his bedsheet into a makeshift rope and used it to hang himself from a light fixture. The phrase "seven lives for my country" was a reference to the last words of 14th-century samurai Kusunoki Masashige.

That is pretty much as bad-ass as suicide can get.

Le Ambassador was better than scarface.

Yes

This was Russia's version of larping. We had the Boston bombing, Sandy hook etc, Russia finally decided to do the same thing for their own benefit. They decided to pull this scam so they could have a larger force in Syria. The entire world's governments know this "assassination" is a joke, but they all have to play the part. Otherwise, Russia could call them out on their actors and fake shootings / bombings as well. I question your sanity if you look into all these shootings / bombings and honestly believe they are legitimate. Face it, our governments have found a new way to fool the masses without risking real people dying. Paying crisis actors is far superior than actually blowing something up for real and risking families wanting a proper investigation when the facts don't add up. It is too risky to kill people, so just pay off some actors.

Some of these actors have been in different events. They recycle quite a few of them. Take this one for example

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4DVaWE2eU

America's government killed Russian diplomat. It doesn't matter how you twist it.

Why cheap out on the shoes ffs? They can really make or break an outfit.

it's so perfect the average Sup Forumstard cannot believe it's true, much like 911 or sandy hook.

shit happens.

the photo of the shooter dead on the floor convinces no one here. which is part of why i love this twilight zone.

Yes.

This one won the Pulitzer tho. Pretty aesthetic too.
>Heavy rain falls on the body of Romeo Joel Torres Fontanilla, 37, killed Oct. 11 by two gunmen on motorcycles.
>His is one of some 3,500 unsolved homicides in the Philippines since President Rodrigo Duterte took office June 30 and started his brutal crackdown on drug users and pushers.
>More than 2,000 people were slain in official police operations alone from July through November; many more were felled at the hands of vigilantes.
>Fontanilla, known as Tigas, was one of 57 victims Daniel Berehulak photographed at 41 crime scenes over 35 days in Manila. (10/11/2016)

Most aesthetic funeral as well

Yes.

The pistol was a Canik TP9

the memes have gone too far

Plz go reddit

Damn near.
Were this a movie, though, I'd reshoot the scene so the gun is framed either entirely inside one of those framed picture or entirely outside of one.

The fucking cameraman was a hack.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0hMXduFi64