Find a flaw

>you can't

head is really small... dick wont fit properly

she's bluepilled

Go back to Sup Forums

She's a goo actress but she's barely a 7 if that. It creeps me out how much people idolize celebrities who would honestly be fairly unremarkable if you saw them walking down the street

Actually she is kind of ugly. 5/10 tops.

And go back to /b you little faggot

likely vulnerability to magnets and bacteria

literally a troll

obvious shop

see

To climb your dominance hierarchy buckos, you need to slay your dragon of chaos, and rescue your virigin, roughly speaking. But the thing about dragons is that they can eat you. But otherwise you slip into nihilism, because lifes suffering, that's why you got to clean your room and rescue your father from the belly of the whale/the underworld, because they've sent Christ to the Gulags sunshine. You gotta slay the snake. Thats why you need to be high in conscientiousness and know your own capacity for evil, that's one way of thinking about it. And we just don't know the upper limits to that. So sort yourself out, dont be a bloody neo-marxist, dont be a mouthpiece for language you detest, you must ascend the set of all possible dominance hierarchy, and that's that buckos, and that's no joke.

Looks like that thing from Ice Age.

I think you mean it is a flaw.

Also not pol fuck off beaner scum.

She's perfection.

HER NAME WAS SLIDE RICH

It makes really sad that I'll never have her, sometimes I wanna kill myself. Well I hope she gets herself a BBC that makes her real happy.

She's so ugly I wouldn't even want to be seen near her

how hard is it to read the thread before posting?
It's not even that big of a thread yet hue-hue

not same expression, picture still stands

She's a hideous quasimodo creature. WTF is wrong with people that think this deformed child is attractive?

fetal alcohol syndrome