Why don't you own a gun

Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums? The power of the common man to defend himself from threats both foreign and domestic, hunt for himself, and keep those who govern him nervous are vital parts to being independent, free, and truly equal with others. Every functioning adult should have at LEAST a viable rifle. Even people in countries and states with poor gun laws should make the effort to own a gun. If that's legally or through civil disobedience is up to you. I think you'll find that two people are never more polite and cooperative with each other than when they know the steel on the hip of the other makes them equal.

What's your excuse?

I own five guns. This thread is stupid.

Good. You're doing your part.

I just got a basic bitch AR yesterday for like $500. There really isn't an excuse for not having a gun today.

What shotgun? Wood and steel makes me hard.

Because they're not that easy to get here when you're not 18. I'm planning on doing my gun license directly after I finish the military.

Just look at my flag and then ask me that question again.

Looks like a winchester 1897 or a model 12

Because guns kill people and I don't wanna kill people.

Only rural and suburban retards own guns.

Have a 9mm next to bed that will hold me until I can reach my 12 gauge, which is in my closet.

I also live in a red state which makes defending my home easier. Come at me niggers.

Winchester 1897 with a shortened barrel.

Get one anyway.

you should own a gun or things like link related can happen

Because I live in California, just fuck my shit up.
On the bright side we're getting closer to getting rid of daylight savings.

guns are scary

what kind? looking at buying one myself

>under 18

>Responsibility is scary
Enjoy the (you)

I'm going to get a Section 1 license at some point as I'm planning to get some bolt-action rifles such as a Lee-Enfield or a Mosin.

Problem is, the price of guns in the UK are sky high. For a straight pull AR15 you're looking in the range of £2500-3000 as you're not allowed semi/full-auto centerfire rifles, they have to be straight pull. Even a straight pull AK would set you back £1k.

owning a gun for anything other than recreational shooting just means you are a gigantic pussy who is afraid all the time.

>1911
>as a SHTF/defense handgun

>no accessories on anything
>probably no LBE
>probably like 4 mags total for the AK/1911

Judging the flip out of your arsenal senpai

MODS

tfw you live in a democrat stronghold but still exercise your right.

>anyone who lives on the gulf coast and has hurricane shutters is just a pussy who lives in fear all the time

DPMS's are cheap as shit price wise, I've got several. M&P's you can catch on sale for about the same money a few times a year.

>doesn't even have enough bullets to spell it right

Ya cause home invasion season rolls around every year ya pussy.

And also my fellow Americans talking about exercising their rights or defending themselves from the government! Fucking LOL. Everyone here is such a fucking pussy who couldnt give the slightest shit about their rights. They care more about reality tv and coffee cups while they arent cowering in fear from the moooslums on the other side of the planet.

>no accessories on anything

A firearm should work as is. Why do you wanna doll up your shooter like a barbie?

Get rid of your kitchen knives. And your car. And cut off your hands and feet.

Own an air gun. Might get a gun license at some point to own a real firearm. Sucks the police is allowed to enter your house to do firearm inspection when you have guns here though, but oh well.

>adding things that literally make your gun faster/more accurate/easier to shoot is a bad thing

Every fighting rifle should have an optic. Do you even have a decent holster? Or a sling?

Better a living pussy than a dead cuck.

Not the same guy, but any budget ar works really. An AR is hard to fuck up.

>Better a living pussy

No it isnt, thats what makes you all such faggots.

>Le everyone with a first aid kit in their car is a pussy who lives in fear all the time lol

I live in California, trying to get a gun here is like trying to find a genie

A car is actually a dangerous thing, the chances of dying in a car are 10000x times higher than getting home invaded and living out your fantasy of shooting a poor black person.

I would need to make a hunter's license (2000-3000€) or be in a sports shooting club for like 2 years or sth. Even then no way to get an AR just pistol/small caliber guns/ hunting rifles. So why even bother fuck burgers Im jelly

>[country] is such a pussy for having a military, no one is going to attack them xD

Save up. You can do it. Even just one is good.

I've got a bit more than just that pic. Current pic related is what I could fit in one pic.

GOOD. The world needs more people like you.

Do it.

>this other thing is dangerous
>therefore, you should do nothing to prevent the first thing

solid logic, Shekelberg

kill yourself leaf proxy fag

USA is such a pussy for having the most bloated military on earthy and its citizens are still scared of illiterate poor people on the other side of the planet

ftfy

t. liberals

>KSG
>chinese red dot on a frikkin G3 clone WITH A BIPOD
>all that junk and no AR, no hi cap poly pistol

I'm glad I stopped going on /k/.

i dont need one

I spy with my little eyes a SKS
youre alright OP

I've wanted to buy a gun for some time now
but it's been one of those things I put off and put off
I'll probably end up getting myself one around Christmas if I set aside enough dosh

I don't consider a holster or sling accessories, really. You gotta have those unless the only place you use it is a shooting range. Pops bought me an AR-15 for christmas with a red dot on it but I'd rather have iron sights. I don't want my guns to need batteries to acquire a target. I like it caveman simple, what can I say. All the flashy extra stuff makes libs extra skurred, so I guess accessorizing ain't all that bad now that I think about it. Just not for me.

>why are you getting vaccinated for polio bro, it's not 1914 any more haha

>better a living pussy

It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees

Its a man's responsibility to protect his home and family. It might only happen once, it might never happen, but you need a gun in your house just like you need a fire extinguisher, otherwise you are failing as a man.

>living out your fantasy of shooting a poor black person.

Whoa there, champ. Who said anything about black people? Oh, that's right, you did. Because only black people break into houses yeah? Do your lib friends know how racist you are?

You know virtually all red dots that should actually go on a defensive rifle co-witness with iron sights, and take cheap and readily available QD mounts, right? Not to mention that they last 3+ years while left on on a single button cell battery and can survive being run over and dropped from helicopters...

Lights take batteries, or are you too cool to need to see what you're shooting at, too?

>triggered

this

That is not at all the correct way to use that phrase.

Whats a fair price for an AK in the states?

Allways buy a gun even if its just a hunting rifle to protect your home from niggers.

Because it was the ((winner)) of WW1 and WW2 who forbid people to own guns

Yeah, I probably will. Thing is, the police being allowed to enter your house just to check if your guns are safe feels like penis inspection day all over again...

$650 or so. They're way overpriced due to import bans.

Wasn't citizen gun ownership made illegal in Germany towards the end of the war by the German government?

I don't currently own a gun, and I live in Texas. Good topic I will start collecting guns and ammo soon. I am a Navy veteran and love being armed. Fuck the Jews and communist fags they can eat bullets

>or are you too cool to need to see what you're shooting at, too?

I'm too cool for a lot of things, brother.

A gun is like a penis. If you don't have one you are NOT a man, despite what liberals try to say.

I don't get how any of these are real issues. Any gun from a reputable manufacturer is fine and skill matters more than anything.

Really? Its the most common gun on the planet. You could trade an AK for a bottle of booze in a place like Nigeria.

At least you'll admit it.

But seriously, as a fellow gun owner, put a light on any home defense guns unless you don't have any loved ones. There's no reason to risk accidentally shooting a loved one. It's happened more than once.

>Being this big of a cuck

I bet you get really excited when you clean your guns faggot

Skill matters more than anything, but putting airsoft-grade red dot on a frikkin PTR is incredibly irresponsible, and makes zero sense. Why does it also have a bipod if it has a red dot? Why does it have a collapsible stock and a bipod?

Kel-tec is hardly a reputable manufacturer, anyway, and "muh skill" is a common cop-out offered by people who arbitrarily prefer guns that are objectively worse for defense than their more common counterparts (1911 v Glock/M&P, AK v AR, etc)

Same, I bought my ar in parts, looking for sales and ended up paying like $450. Its great. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles but looks good and works even better. Nothing to complain about. I really wanna get a vz58 now though.

Well, it is pretty satisfying to jam that bore snake into the barrel, over, and over and over, ugh gawd yes... Don't get me started on lubrication.

Import bans and badly made domestic AKs really did fuck the AK market here. $600-$700 is what you can expect for an entry level AK in the US.

>Nation with the largest number of gun owners.
>Angry commie peasant rifle costs more than a mid-level AR.
It ain't right.

According to Wikipedia, after WW1 the ((winner)) forbid arms
Hitler gave the people - his people - arms back again

I'm about to move to DC and have no desire to deal with the red tape until I move out of the district when buying a home

Then I can buy my P226 and put together my AR15 rig and be happy.

>I'm about to move to DC

That sucks. RIP right to keep and bear arms not being infringed.

I'm doing my part.

>good night alt-right
>alt-right owns guns, you don't

i do have a spas and a sites resolver, gun laws here are not that strict

I'm afraid I might shoot myself with it desu.

>putting airsoft-grade red dot on a frikkin PTR is incredibly irresponsible
Yeah, I swiped that red-dot off a crossbow, but the little shit has held zero and worked for about 1k rounds now. As for the bipod, blame a busted left arm that I'm still recovering from. The KSG is little more than a neat range toy, honestly.

We aren't allowed guns :(

Alright, that may well be, and that would be good, but didn't he take that right away again, first from the Jews, then from everyone? (Presumably as their popularity waned.)

As long as you don't act like a nigger you should be perfectly safe.

Because I either buy a gun to stay with it at home without even being able to test if it works or not or I get a license to be able to bring it to a range, but this license requires me to stay at the same place for 3-6 months at least, because it is they take to come and inspect security to give the license and moving to another place means I would need to keep renting two places for this much time.

Why is dutch practically german with a broken jaw and cerebral palsy?

Must be what the weed did to you guys.

No, after WW2 people were disarmed
After a while we were allowed to carry arms again in special cases

I have to change houses first. But after that you can bet your ass that I will buy a gun and go shoot it. I also gotta buy a race car; thinking of getting an abarth or something

When are you niggers going to bring back our bikes? Also, stop digging holes on our beaches, the English already left.

telling people they shouldn't own guns makes you a giant cuck, let me guess, you probably have a felon in the family you don't want someone to defend themselves against.

Not only do I own a few, I have converted some anti-guns to pro-gun by taking them shooting.

Alright. Is it still the case that Germany must not allow gun ownership due to that, or did it just fade into a modern situation where the people/politicians don't want guns legalized anyway?

Redpill me on the HK 416 and why I should get anything else Sup Forums

Niemals du käsefressender Müllmann!

>escapes silently into the night

>Only rural and suburban retards own guns.
only beta cucks and felons dont

>telling people they shouldn't own guns

I know theres a lot of lead in the water around here so its hard for you, but my first sentence showed that im for gun ownership. You are a little bitch though if you use it for "home defense"

All you are doing is buying something to make you feel safe cause you are a coward at heart.

It IS slightly worse than the visually identical american counterpart.

but we on Sup Forums know you guys praise german stuff.

How about you live in 1 place for more than 6 months?

((They)) dont want people owning guns

I would but I don't know how to get one legally in canada and I'm too lazy to look it up

Do not want DI system though. I'm thinking about just getting a really expensive upper from HK.