Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=t.&defid=9759742
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4seari/what_does_t_word_mean_on_Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

always wondered this myself, some sort of shit millennial meme no doubt

hownew.ru

t.= Truth

Now shoo away before people murder you here.

t. Newfag.

terveisin, which is finnish for "best regards"

i think it means "tits"

It means you're a faggot, faggot

just binds a variable to an expression. People just leave out the lambda, no idea why

The t. is for time to leave faggot

You could have googled it, literally first result.

This.

it means back to plebit asap

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=t.&defid=9759742

t. white knight oldfag enabling newfaggotry

It's a shortened form of the finnish word terveisin, which means regards. Like signing "Sincerely" at the end of your cards to your mommy and daddy when you're at camp

"t. _______" means you're associating it with yourself, usually in a positive way. Eg., putting it at the end of your explanation of something to indicate why you know this/lend some credence

">t. _______" means you're associating it with the person you're replying to, almost always in a negative (specifically derogatory) way. Eg., the infamous ">t. Alberto Barbosa" joke, or ">t. Ireland" when someone is thoroughly unappreciative of a nice ass on some girl.

Reference: reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4seari/what_does_t_word_mean_on_Sup Forums/d596duz/

This

never post here again

It means lurk moar, you AIDS-ridden fuck hole.

Yeah I could have, don't know why I didn't. To be fair, I've seen incorrect usage on Sup Forums so hopefully this clears it up

t. Oldfag

t. =thanks

Honestly, I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade now. You kiddies were the ones that came up with these stupid terms. It's the stupidest thing I've seen.