"GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK!!!" BILL 'THE NIGGER KILLER' MAHER APOLOGIZES!

Bill Maher has issued an apology for his despicable usage of the N-word on Friday’s edition of HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher.”

Maher's statement wrote: “Friday nights are always my worst night of sleep because I’m up reflecting on the things I should or shouldn’t have said on my live show. Last night was a particularly long night as I regret the word I used in the banter of a live moment. The word was offensive and I regret saying it and am very sorry.”

HBO has said that the joke was 'inexcusable'.

“An apology is not enough,” wrote Black Lives Matter leader DeRay Mckesson. “We have given Maher enough chances.”

mediaite.com/online/i-regret-the-word-i-used-bill-maher-apologizes-for-using-n-word/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite
archive.is/9pkYv
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always archive

>mediaite com/online/i-regret-the-word-i-used-bill-maher-apologizes-for-using-n-word
archive.is/9pkYv

His pussy apology will only make things worse. Lmao at Maher getting metaphorically fucked by BLM tards.

I honestly thought he retired last year.

Half assed apology, typical arrogant kike.

thank god he didn't say porch monkey

Not enough, this type of racism needs to end. Maher needs to be an example.

Argentina is white.

>apologizing for saying a word
what a pussy

The retards on twitter are calling it White Supremacy. Call it what it is, JEWISH racism.

Never Trumper Sasse also apologized for not "speaking up." What a cuck.

lol

Maher has always been a racist. FINISH HIM

>Jew saids “I’m a house nigga”
>Niggers chimp out
>Jew apologizes to niggers in attempt to keep show

Are Jews losing their power over the minds of niggers?

whats your endgame norway always archive guy?

This is a sign of the time

the left will always eat each other.

Evergreen will become every college in the US
White feminists will all be green lit like Laci
Trans will demand the podium over PEEE O SEEES

You will have men who don't attempt to pass at all yelling that trump is going to murder him on a national scale

everyone who votes will give trump a second term

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? IT WAS AN OBVIOUS JOKE! FUCKING JEWS ARE OUT FOR HIS HEAD FOR A JOKE??? THIS GUY IS A KNOWN COMEDIAN AND DOESN'T HAVE A RACIST BONE IN HIS BODY!

Jews are white. Just like Italians and the Irish.

No lol. 99% of the time a Jew would be behind the scenes, and they would just have some black guy out there saying "nigga nigga".

And blacks would clap like seals for a black host saying nigga nigga while the jew behind the scenes makes the money from it

God I just fucking hate these people, do they even have HBO?

suck that nigger cock, Bill.

This is probably all a staged psy-op to reenforce that you have to apologize and feel guilty to the negro.

HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE. IT'S THE JEW RUN MEDIA YOU DUMB SHIT.

Looks like he's finally been politically corrected.

Bye, Maher.

LOL

>entirely career is based off resisting speech policing

>apologize for this weak shit

What is he even doing

its already in motion and we don't have to do a damn thing. if hbo doesn't respond yet it doesn't matter because blacks absolutely have to if they want to keep their monopoly on the word nigger, and they will because they are obsessed with the power it gives them. think about women and the word cunt and you will have a basic idea.

niggers will protest and the media will fall in line because the only people more obsessed with the word nigger than niggers is the liberal media.

and in their never-ending quest to virtue signal, white liberals will lead the charge and take mahers head themselves.

the left has to do all of this, they leave themselves no choice. the feast must happen.

Ouch

HE'S NOT GOING TO LOSE HIS JOB OVER THIS BECAUSE HE'S NOT RACIST. NAME ONE PERSON WHO HAS LOST THEIR JOB OVER A RACIST JOKE?

Neither did Kramer

if you watch the whole tape the chimps were heckling him and he called them out for it.

The media will target their own in a hot second

Italian spic manlet detected. Irish are white, you are semite.

I'm taking it back.

>user does selfless act of archiving other poster'x links
>Sup Forumsster immediately thinks he's trying to kike us somehow
Gotta love this place

Will he lose his job over this?

Bill Maher really is our guy, he barely apologised.

Ffs its just a damn word, niggers says it to each others all the time god dammit!
This shit is just another excuse to make BLM relevant and yell REPARATION for the fifth gazillion time

he's a shill for those archive sites, isn't it obvious? this is Sup Forums m8

His he loses his job over this then I'm fucking done with this fucking retarded country.
Nope.

>implying kikes are immune to everything.

>Jew gets jewed by other jews
Intersting

No, because he's Jewish

If he's not racist, then why did he say a racist term? Checkmate bitch.

>An apology is not enough

Nothing is enough for this idiots. If they got reparations and white people were all put in concentration camps and stripped of property it wouldn't be enough.

Stop being a liberal Bill

Unleash your inner Republican

WELCOME TO THE DEPLORABLES BILL, GET COMFY YOURE HERE FOR LIFE

>can't say a word
>land of the free

top kek

>“An apology is not enough,” wrote Black Lives Matter leader DeRay Mckesson. “We have given Maher enough chances.”

Oh go burn in hell stupid nigger. Not you OP, I mean the nigger that said the quote.
It's fucked man. And people wonder why I'm racist.

>“An apology is not enough,” wrote Black Lives Matter leader DeRay Mckesson. “We have given Maher enough chances.”
lol, black nationalists are out of their fucking minds. Why do they think they have power? They aren't in charge of shit.

I hope Sargon kills himself after this

Didnt he have a segment making fun of famous people who apologize all over social media their regret for an *offensive joke*

Jesus fucking christ people still take black lives matter seriously?

When will Bill Maher realize this is not who we are? I don't want my children to grow up in a country where minorities and PoC are treated like second class citizens.

This fucking PC bullshit has got to stop. Yes I know Trump snowflakes are triggered by Bill Maher, but the fact he's getting attacked is symptoms of a bigger problem that we're fighting against. This guy started out on a show called politically incorrect, same name as this Sup Forums. He got kicked off for being, let's hear it, too politically incorrect.

Stop this left vs right shit and let's bring the centrists together and fight to end this PC madness. Yes I know I'm a leaf and we have draconian laws against free speech, but it doesn't change my personal position. I wish we had the 1st amendment here.

I remember when he insisted he was a libertarian in an attempt to look non-partisan

>NAME ONE PERSON WHO HAS LOST THEIR JOB OVER A RACIST JOKE?
There was a state senator recently that resigned because of a racist joke.

People get fired all of the time.

>turn on MTV
>first word I hear is nigga

Reminder Bill is whiter then you.

Maher only did this to foster dissent.
>Obviously Jews aren't behind all of this if one says nigger.
His reputation means nothing once the NWO is established. Basically he's secured his actual livelihood by committing social suicide.

>second word I hear is also nigga

I thought the way you did as well, but then I realized that yuppy uppity celebrity types thought they were immune from it and began fighting right wingers for expressing ordinary behavior and trying to silence them.
Fuck them, people will continue to fight against SJW outrage and political correctness but it's easy as fuck to use the left's weapon against them and tear them apart while we do it.

trustno1notevenyourself.jpg
i knew it

A few years ago this would have sounded crazy to me, but now I believe it 100%.

First of all you're canadian. Might want to get your hate speech laws sorted before you make calls to action on the state of American politics.

Second of all, Bill Maher is one of the vermin shilling for our rights to be eroded in the first place. Why should any of us leap to defend one of the thugs oppressing us being run over by his own tank?

All we will do is point and laugh.

The irony is double sweet if you are aware that he has peddled their ideology and used their movement for personal gain. He played with fire and now he is gonna get burned. Which kinda sucks because Bill Maher is a smug insufferable douchebag of the highest order....who happens to have the best political discussion show on TV. It'd be great if they kept the same format and brought someone new into the fold.

also addendum
he's a jew, fuck him and let him rot
I can tell you're a reddit user because you're sticking up for possibly the biggest nose in show business

WE NEED JUSSTUSS!!!!

You don't realize it now but if they take his show then it hurts all of us.

what a pussy, he should've gone down swinging

good riddance, never had a backbone after all

I don't like Maher but I don't understand why anyone, especially people who actually fucking watch him, would be surprised. He's made a point of being edgy his entire career.

>biggest nose is show business
he was born catholic and is now an atheist

All those people defending him on kikebook even actual niggers

"he be rite tho he calls himself a nigga"

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

Yeah man. Im hurting real bad over a globalist scum bag getting taken out by his own side.

Just hurting all over.

Cool, because that was paranoid speculation that I pulled from my asshole.
Just like everything that comes out of Sup Forums

>I thought the way you did as well, but then I realized that yuppy uppity celebrity types thought they were immune from it and began fighting right wingers for expressing ordinary behavior and trying to silence them.
>Fuck them, people will continue to fight against SJW outrage and political correctness but it's easy as fuck to use the left's weapon against them and tear them apart while we do it.

You chose the side of the SJW then. Good luck with that because many of us are starting to get fed up with PC culture and are working to destroy it.

Fuck Maher, but fuck D-Ray the rent boi even harder... said Sugar Daddy Soros paying another NIGGER'S way.

>First of all you're canadian. Might want to get your hate speech laws sorted before you make calls to action on the state of American politics.
>Second of all, Bill Maher is one of the vermin shilling for our rights to be eroded in the first place. Why should any of us leap to defend one of the thugs oppressing us being run over by his own tank?
>All we will do is point and laugh.

Sauce? I'd like to hear how Bill shills for our rights to be eroded. He's always stood up for free speech and the fact he's now getting attacked for exercising that right shows how important it is to fight for it.

IMO you guys who are shilling to get Bill Maher fired are SJWs in my eyes. Maybe it's time for centrists to start getting woke and BTFO the right and left extremists.

Maher deserves everything he's getting. He's a creature fueled by contempt for people he perceives as his lessers. That he gets swallowed up by the left wing monster he's spent his career associated with is justice

I just want to thank you for your service.

Why is saying nigger so offensive? Niggers call themselves and other people niggers all the time and its cool, yet someone who isn't black does it and they go apeshit.

KILL THE WHITE MAN!
EQUALITY FOR ALL WHITE KILLING BLACKS!

>99% white
>not 99% jew

YES!

EAT THE JEW, FAGGOT NIGGER!

TURN ON YOUR SLAVE MASTERS!

EAT THEM!

This, he shouldn't have apologized

>losing a show to the right
>losing consecutive show to the left

while maintaining the same dude weed lmao narrative

how the times have changed

it's only justice when he gets fired, altho he'll probably get some fallback webseries bullshit deal from some unicorn investor

Blm

anyone defending this Zionist Jew is trash

He didn't have a choice, he was obviously told to or lose his show.

The left will eat their own.

Bill Maher should not be allowed to continue his career because he said Voldemort or whatever.

Fuck that guy, he deserves this

I do

You are thinking Jon Lebowitz

Reminder that Bill Maher is a pedophile

>The Bill Maher Show Used To Be Produced By "Kid-Love Productions"
>Bill Maher made a movie in 1991 called PIZZA MAN. It is full of pedophile innuendos.
>A fictitious Donald Trump was the villain in the movie

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795

>Tells everyone Trump sexually abused his daughter Ivanka

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ

It wouldn't be the first show he lost because of something he said. He should have told them to either get fucked and stfu or fire him so he can move on to his next monumentally successful show. He wins either way because he either keeps his show and every, ostensibly, shuts the fuck up about it; or he gets to point at the networks (again) and tell everyone how they censured him over innocuous political comedy on an innocuous political comedy program.

This is the left cannibalizing itself. Outrage culture won't stop until the left is naught but a skeleton.

I say let them flip their shit every time some first world problem offends them. It weakens their cause every time. Every. Time.

Kramer's racist rant was much, much worse than what Bill said.

I mean...fuck. All Bill did was call himself a negro. Kramer went full blown Stormfront on those black attendees.

This.

Too bad self-cucked alt-right dipshits will continue to argue in favor of cucking themselves for shitty Pepe edits and godawful Trump memes.

bullshit, shillfags

Thanks Norway.

>put soft R nigga 20 times in every song
>get mad when someone jokes about it

This makes me happy because it's a sign that we're living in good times. So good that ungrateful niggers try to look for something to complain about.

Comfy.

I ain't shilling dick, Trumptard.