I sometimes wonder if Sup Forums pollutes my brain. Watched Wonder Woman the other day. 4 things struck me

I sometimes wonder if Sup Forums pollutes my brain. Watched Wonder Woman the other day. 4 things struck me.

1) In a battle scene in a Belgian town, Wonder Woman pounces 40 feet into the air, then demolishes a church spire to kill a German sniper inside. Heroically, Gal Gadot, a jewish woman, is standing on top of a decapitated Christian building, being cheered by the village folk.

2) German High Command are all locked in a bunker and gassed by a toxic weapon whilst banging on the door. Muh Holohoax.

3) Wonder Woman teams up with a Scot, a Native American, and a Moroccan in 1918 London/Belgium. Muh diversity. Also the women of Themyscira look fine... cept for the nignogs. Seriously, one of them was Harambe incarnate.

4) Chris Pine explains to Wonder Woman that marriage is when people stand in front of a judge and swear death do us part. A judge... not a priest or vicar.

Then I wonder if I'm just imagining shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA
youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not imagining shit.

Thing is, it was always there.

You just care more about the pattern recognition now.

Welcome to the red pill
You'll never enjoy another movie again

Just the latest in the kike agenda to brainwash normies.

DC is trash and they should be ashamed of fucking up wonder woman so badly.

>no stars on her costume
>no eagles on her costume
>not patriotic at all
>instead of fighting Nazis for America she's roped along by some Brit in an entirely different place from the original comic
>producers and actors shill that wonder woman had homosexual relationships with her friends when she was younger to milk those extra diversity dollars

disgusting

>paying money to watch that shit

Interesting take. Only thing I got from the movie is that women are unreasonable and inept.

Pretty much this. Almost all media is now immediately suspicious and probably a psyweapon. Even this thread could be some kind of honeytrap or 5D meme chess or misdirection.

>Welcome to the red pill

Nah, once you fully digest the red pill and are able to laugh again, it gets much better.

The new superman movie trailer has a quick flash of an angry (white only) antisuperman crowd with signs that says things along the lines of "super is an ILLEGAL ALIEN"

always laugh when they say they are all lesbians when all of them get made from clay canon wise.

I don't understand the significance of the quote. Aside from there being tons of Jews in Hollywood.

Well, he unironically is.

Krypton isn't sending their best, folks.

1) this is just standard action movie stuff. If anything, it's saying "you can't hide behind religion and do horrible things" i.e. a criticism on islamic terrorism
2) You're absolutely right, this had to be a deliberate reference to the holocaust. I don't know why you would think Sup Forums is the reason you thought this, anyone would think this. It's the logical conclusion
3) the native american is weird, but nothing else is. Since morocco is a non-country now, people don't realize the importance it had a century ago. Morocco was extremely symbolic of the issues that spawned WWI
4) This was most likely done for international audiences. Priest, Vicar, Pastor, Deacan, Imam, dozens of different religious figures, but "Judge" is pretty universal.

>le holocaust didn't happen because image macros on an anime website told me

gas yourself goy

You're not. Also, Wonder Women is about FemDom and has always been about FemDom. All comic book geeks know this. It is more about "you've been a bad boy" than "all my single ladies".

Certain things you can't just laugh at though. I agree digesting the red pill is important for ones own sake of mind. Humor is necessary for reintegration to being a human and not a complete nihilist.

>a criticism on islamic terrorism
>by destroying a christian curch

I thought only WW was made from clay? The rest of the Amazons go out to sea and fuck then kill sailors to get pregnant.

Not imagining shit

>Certain things you can't just laugh at though.

Why? Because you say you can't?

Anger just serves to cloud judgement. Half of the left's tactics these days are based on generating and harnessing your anger.

Why let them?

Sometimes you just have to laugh at the absurdity, or you will literally drive yourself mad.

>4) This was most likely done for international audiences. Priest, Vicar, Pastor, Deacan, Imam, dozens of different religious figures, but "Judge" is pretty universal.
Could have just changed the subtitles per language, heeb.

retconned in nu52 and semi-in this. In the comic, Zeus banged Hippolyta and lied about the clay thing to stop Hera killing another of Zeus's out-of-wedlock brats. In the movie, the twist is she's the daughter of Zeus

Don't worry. Snyder worked in some random Jesus imagery to earn some Christcuck shekels.

wow, that's really shitty

How to know you aren't poisoned

1. Did you ever see anything like this involving mosque?

2. Did you ever see them fighting communists?

3. Expected. Even my wife who is completely apolitical has noticed it and made unfavorable comments to it. It IS being pushed very hard, no matter the situation.

4. Of course he does.

You are not imagining anything.

I think I'm approaching this phase. I find looking for these brainwashing signs far more entertaining then the actual movie or whatever media itself. How odd it probably seems when I watch Katy Perry music videos.

Just like Yogi Bear

>Getting married in front of a judge

Is this an American thing? I got married by vicar. A female vicar but still a vicar

That's cool user.

I just get worried that a lot of anons are internalizing too much, and not allowing themselves a step back to laugh.

The human mind really does need laughter.

Wait. No. Yogi went to the UN to declare a homeland for his people and a future for bear children.

Where were you when Yogi became a separatist racist?

>criticism on islamic terrorism

Utterly nonexistent in the West, to the point where King Nigger is not able to say those words out loud.
Not to mention that after every islamic attack all I hear from media and politicians is waffle about the dangers of right wing extremism and christianity.

>I sometimes wonder if Sup Forums pollutes my brain.
DURRRRR you think????

Ignorance of geography is no excuse!

Her power level is over 6,000,000!

You might have autism, regardless there are moments it triggered my redpill

>show soldiers in london, always a pajeet or black in the shot
>native saying how whites stole his land
>could have lead to a moral for wonderwoman NOPE just had to put that in
>short brown dude who wanted tp be an actor BUT WAS BORN DA WRONG COLOR
>again leads to nothing but to be reminded of MUH RASCISM

ENGLISH speaking audiences don't HAVE subtitles.

honestly what were you expecting from a big budget hollywood superhero movie? traditional values and race realism?

I'd like to go back now please

It's much worse now, and much more hamfisted. As I said my wife, a czech woman outside of any international stage or politics started noticing it, without me ever talking about it with her.

This, Sup Forums has open your eyes. Your vision is now clearer than ever, brother.

>show soldiers in london, always a pajeet or black in the shot
london has had a sizable black population for centuries, since it was pivotal to the slave trade.
It's like Houston, TX. Massive asian population, but 95% of texas land has maybe 1% asian.

3a) NA to WW para-phrase: I don't have a side, my people have no land, his people (pan to a peaceful sleeping CP) took our land.
>104 KB JPG Anonymous (ID: OkIC0y/Z) 06/03/17(Sat)15:23:24 No.128312767
) took it from us

4) I caught that too. That was fucked up.

I mean, Chris Pine does reference a judge... There was a battle in a small belgian town? She does team up with a a crew of men (can't forget the white American guy).

I don't really get the point though. Are you saying that all this was bad?

Her being a jewish woman on top of a christian building is pretty tin foil hat mate, but the rest of it is pretty paranoid as well if you're thinking that there is some agenda.

The only thing that's not believable is the judge vs priest thing for marriage given that the setting is 1912. Unless Steve Trevor is like -specifically- secular or something. I imagine priests were the default 100 years ago.

You're just imagining it all. Stop being so bitter and prejudiced. Be a good goy and enjoy (((our))) movie.

the aliens are a stand in for the jews in his cult classic "They Live"

No, it's 100% not. Usually done to quickly legalize common law marriages. Typical among hicks and nigs. 1st time - holy man in church, 2nd - holy man in small receptive service. 2nd time after 20yrs+ or 3rd time + elope, judge dressed as Elvis in Vegas.

So hades got retconned too huh?

I saw it on the big screen as a tadpole. It makes more sense every time I watch it. RRP has one of the most memorable lines in B movie history.

You're starting to see the fnords.

>1) In a battle scene in a Belgian town, Wonder Woman pounces 40 feet into the air, then demolishes a church spire to kill a German sniper inside. Heroically, Gal Gadot, a jewish woman, is standing on top of a decapitated Christian building, being cheered by the village folk.

I don't get where the tension is supposed to come from. How is her fighting German soldiers exciting? There can be no tension, she cannot lose. It's like the opening of Age of Ultron. The Hulk, Iron Man and Thor are fighting men in ski masks with assault rifles who don't stand a chance at all. It was boring as fuck.

I haven't watched anything from hollywood in years. I can barely watch Tucker anymore.

No cousin, its a soulless hollywood thing, i was married by a priest, others my age, (30) have been married by pastors or in ceremonies with a vaguely christian officiant.

wow its anti-christfag? i hate jews but I might have to see this film now

This, I can only enjoy older films. EVerything on Netflix is dog shit.

Marriage is largely a governmental institution at this point.

All you need to do is look at divorce rates.

wait, what

the movie takes place in WWI

god damnit, I am not watching that shit

germans are portrayed as evil once again I guess?

The scales have been lifted from your eyes. Although, rampant and insidious SJWery isn't as bad as you think.....it's worse. Welcome to the real reality Sup Forumsro.

>1) In a battle scene in a Belgian town, Wonder Woman pounces 40 feet into the air, then demolishes a church spire to kill a German sniper inside. Heroically, Gal Gadot, a jewish woman, is standing on top of a decapitated Christian building, being cheered by the village folk.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. I enjoyed the movie a lot, but that scene was in a way offensive.

I watched Apocalypse Now for the first time a few days ago.

Magical fucking movie. Shame so few films are made like it nowadays and if they are, they're panned/ignored (or anime).

Civil marriage has been around for centuries, but I don't think think it was as common as being married by a priest or a pastor in early 20th century America.

Welcome to the real world. Did you actually believe you were free?

yup, this movie was badass

i should probably rewatch it, thanks for the suggestion

There's a director's cut (?) that adds 46 minutes of scenes. I'm gonna watch that next time. It's a long fucking movie, though.

>A female vicar but still a vicar
HAHA!

Hollywood is the center of kikes, pedophiles, and faggots in the modern world and has made a religion of SJW ideology and degeneracy to which thousands of whores must swear fealty to get work in the entertainment business. Nothing is accidental. Every second of degeneracy in the filth they spew across the world is part of a larger design to destroy you. Do not pay for it. Steal it via the Internet. Create your own entertainment. Do not give your money to the Hollywood Jew.

My people were destroyed by the white man.

I'm talking more so about the JQ

He is, and rightly worried about because he destroys cities by his presence. What they're saying by pointing him out as an alien is that there must be proper procedures to determine the threat his presence causes.

But of course libs are retarded.

My people were destroyed by this white woman.

>Capeshit movies

>tfw no Gal Gadot jewfu to sit on your face

Why do I live?

How about I bitch slap those faggy ass redpills outta you?

the only good ones are animated

I genuinely find her hideous.

True dat.

witnessed

Or any TV program or theatre sometimes being red pilled sucks

Finish the god damn comic for fucks sake

So this bitch time travelled back to the past???

anyone know the name of that movie/tv show where there's an american cavalryman utterly debunking a native american's claim that his land is ancestrally important, because he notes it was stolen from a tribe who stole it from a tribe who stole it from a tribe...

Is it Penn & Teller's Bullshit?

They did an episode about reparations, but I don't remember much from the series at all.

How do they explain the Germans as the evil satanist bad guys in WWI?

Revelation 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

>a great wonder
>a women

>wonder women

>believing in coincidences
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA

That's nice kid, now stop feeding the hollywood pedophilia beast

You see things for what they really are.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oy vey, there's still a few days to drive up box office. Keep posting!
Fuck off

Because they're developing chemical weapons to gas people goy.

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee
youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

well, dont you know

here some insight from ([email protected]) from Tampa, FL, written at IMDB:

"You will find yourself in the trenches in France and Belgium with the Allied forces who, against all odds, are determined to defeat the enemy in order to stop genocide and widespread devastation."

>the german Kaiser was literally Hitler you know

I love carpenter even more now.
His films, though sometimes falling flat, were always based.
Not politically correct at all.
Thanks for posting up This quote