Varg was exposed as a total clown. Watch this video:

Varg was exposed as a total clown. Watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=wALp1iduX0I

This is your Varg, a true european both genetically and spiritually. A catty sissy is what he is. A loser black metal flunky who larps as a survivalist/viking warrior while sponging off of his brother, wife, wife's family and soon the state of France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWjiVfUypJY
youtube.com/watch?v=da6WP22CscY
youtube.com/watch?v=dLskPMrTKuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rrrrstop fighting amongst eachother europeans, no more brotherwars reeeeREEEEEEEEEEE

he's been making himself look like an autistic retard for years now.

At this point I think Varg only cares about one thing: Himself.

>spanish
>european
pick one user,this country is full of moors and brown "people"

>brown hair

Varg has never accomplished anything of merit and the only people that listen to him are seeking a father figure, not actual productive insight.

Go to Big Brother and rent a dad you sad, pathetic faggots.

Why the fuck do shills give such a shit about Varg? Not enough alt-rightists put stock into this guy to justify the amount of shitty anti-Varg threads clogging up Sup Forums at any time of day

Varg is a fucking faggot and idk why people still pay attention

did varg delete your comment or something? How did he make you butthurt enough to make a 20 minute video?

>Varg was exposed as a total clown. Watch this video:

I don't understand why the shills are trying to discredit Varg. It's not like he is important. Maybe it's because they failed in their attempts to assassinate the characters of Molyneux, Lauren Southern and everyone else.

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

>shitskin wannabe european mad at based Varg
like pottery

It's almost as if "muh shills boogeyman" is retarded and people just have different opinions, autist. Nobody gives a fuck about Sup Forums

We will not associate with europeans anymore. If the bngs did it, we should as well. Fuck you all.

Awww fuck off. Who gives a fuck?

Not mad at all. Watch the video, if you don't see anything wrong with his attitude then you have gone off the deep end.

I feel pity for his blind followers that are manipulated by him, I honestly think that if shit breaks out we will have to get rid of him or he and his fanatic followers will become dangerous. Everyone should continue to spread this message, it is a very serious matter.

Well, I mean, he thinks Hitler was a kang, but your thread is still shit.

Hey rabbi, whats with the constant character assassination?
Remember to read my username, goys!

Varg is ten times more man than you'll ever be. It's his channel, he can ban whoever he wants.

>if shit breaks out we will have to get rid of him or he and his fanatic followers will become dangerous.
weer gelachen, vogeltjesdans

Why are you here? List a few right wing opinions you hold.

You didn't watch he video. The fact that he is censoring people is not the actual problem. He got BTFO and tried to hide it.

I notice you didn't address the accusation that Varg is ten times the man you will ever be. Got answers?

Whites are the best race, eugenics was a good idea, trannies and gays are mentally ill. I'm here because Sup Forums entertains me obviously, that doesn't mean I have to buy into all the shit everybody believes here

>Anyone believing in nordicism as a plausible source of scientific and historical facts, should put a horned-helmet on top their tinfoil hats and go larp to the sandbox in the park with the rest of the orks. Worse than that is to believe in monsieur Louis Cachet aka Kristian Vikernes aka "Varg" who never adds any reliable sources to his claims or theories. We're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg. Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question. Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown. The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism! It gets even better when he 'larps' dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard! To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him, who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison. Makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies, plays and sells RPG crappy games! To be fair I've seen 'dindus' and 'mohammedans' more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this. I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult where critical thinking is the worst act of heresy.

ouch

Mute OP's video

Play this instead over it
>youtube.com/watch?v=PWjiVfUypJY

I ignore Ad Hominems. Sorry.

Very few people take his 'theories' seriously. He never cites any sources. When he talks about Nehandertals and Race he's not credible. I like his other videos, but I agree with you.

Sorry dude. I was joking, but it came off meaner that I meant it to be.

itt: butthurt catholicucks

So apparently you hold edgy ideas that governments worldwide are trying to shut down, but somehow people who think shills are attempting to discredit and disrupt discussion of such ideas are le autists? You really need to try harder, subtly is key.

>Be Varg
>BTFO Christcucks
>Have large blonde haired traditional family with autistic Pagan waifu
>99% of Sup Forumsacks will never achieve this
>reeee

Move along newfags. Something I learned about Sup Forums is the longer you stay here the more sensible varg becomes. Nobody can swallow the vargpill unless they've been here at least 3 years.

Watch this video too, it deserves more views.

youtube.com/watch?v=da6WP22CscY

Yes, he and some of his blind followers are becoming or can be a problem in a possible future.

He is an anti-Christian militant. He complains that Christians censured paganism, but he burned churches as a young man, bans people from his comment box because they do not agree with his views and he calls the creed of other bullshit. Obviously if the first pagans were like him, no wonder that every effort was made to eradicate it.

Oh, and he's an asshole who knows nothing of history, as he showed in his last video of the Crusades.

>muh pretty blonde hairs

I really can't imagine anyone being paid to disrupt some thread on Sup Forums out of all places, complete waste of time. We've had countless threads about those ideas btw, nobody shut anything down (shitposting isn't the same as shilling)

Funny. You accuse me of trying to disrupt discussion when that's EXACTLY what Varg does when he gets BTFO.

I'm with you brah, I've seen that video. Even if Varg is wrong on some things I can't hate the guy though, he's cool

This.

Sup Forums is a fuckin' cancer and needs to be systematically removed.

So you're the guy who made the video about Varg being a super evil cult leader with fanboys around the world ready to wreak havoc at Varg's behest?

Because you're making some seriously ridiculous assumptions. Nobody cares if he bans some people or deletes comments, then claims he's just doing it to remove trash comments that drown out good ones. Not only are you crying like an autistic duke of spergville about this, but you're wilfully deluding yourself and lying with seething, pathetic desperation.

You may actually be paranoid and psychotic, if you genuinely believe that Varg has created some superloyal, significant group of "followers" that are gonna, what, form his deathsquads? Start gathering in the woods for ancient pagan rituals and curse people? Go raiding people viking style? You completely lobotomized shitpudding. Just WHAT are his "fanatic", "dangerous" fanboys gonna do you utter toiletlurker?

Man, Varg may be an eccentric fellow who likes to play the provocateur, but you my friend. You are the autism.

HE LITERALLY SAID IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS THAT HE BANS PEOPLE FROM HIS COMMENTS

Its not shills. The guy thinks anyone without blonde hair has nigger blonde. He thinks Hitler wuz kangz n sheeit.

>Lucifer = Morning Star
>Jesus = Morning Star

I wish I understood this son of the morning and morning star stuff

nigger blood*

You obviously didn't watch the video. If you did and you see nothing wrong with his attitude, you have gone off the the deep end.

>that flag

Are you wops still pissed that varg said that Bosnians and Albanian Muslims are whiter than Spanish and Italian Christians? Get over yourself shitskin...

I seriously wish Varg would hunt down OP and put his pocket knife through his faggot skull.

It's a very interesting video, but people who agree with Varg are not going to listen to facts.

Of course the Spaniard is mad at the Nordic supremacist. I can feel your butthurt from here.

Constant character assassination on anyone who is "alt right".
Shills gunna shill

Read

Dr. Norway has diagnosed you moor, seek help.

You dont get it, do you? Your video doesn't matter. My point is that for people to "go off the deep end" with regards to Varg, they'd have to actually give a shit. You believe he's got people under some spell because he manipulates people through youtube and its comment field? Jesus christ. He's just uploading videos and corresponding with people and banning and deleting shit he doesnt want there. How much of a socially retarded idiot are you to think a guy who uploads videos that average around 4 minutes in length has the power to influence people to the degree you're claiming?

This post sounds sponsored desu senpai senpai

>why was exposed as a close minded, paranoid, crazy person
We already knew this, I still like him though.

Seconded. It would certainly make an interesting video...

my sides

Varg should take Odin's example and neck himself already

>REEEEEEEEE Christians
>Muslims are okay though pls fuck my daughter :-)

Edgy nigger/proxy JIDF

I look whiter than the average australian (blue eyes white skin and black hair). Sorry to dissapoint you.

You are the one who doesn´t get it. Making this thread is a proportional response. I wouldn't bother to make the video. The guys who made it are obviously greeks. If you think this is useless then go shitpost on Sup Forums, faggot.

More like
>REEEEEE Shitskins
>Muslims and Christians can marry my kids if they have nordic phenotype.

Gtfo cuck

Varg is cancer, and his followers are a bunch of uncultured retards that need to follow the path of Wotan and neck themselves asap

lol at the plebbitors from T_D trying to start shit with varg.

Well I have blue eyes, white skin and blond hair. According to Varg I'm superior to you, stay mad faggot.

I don't know what varg has been up to lately but he must be doing something right if nignogs and muslim rape babies are anal pained enough to shill about it

I like varg enough
some of the shit he says it batshit crazy/I disagree with but in general hes ok

>varg
>2017
literally fedora atheists 2.0

>mudblood getting this mad at a YouTube star with barely 100K subscribers

He was right about you.

You are both subhumans, this is what a real European man looks like.

Go suck some more circumsized muzzy cock

Pretty much. He's been on the war path against christian sympathizers (like The Golden One) and made a lot of cucks lose their shit over 'muh christian heritage' about a week ago.

>fucking canadians thinking they're in charge of saying what is white and what is not
cute

>Says the fucking Italian. Dear god this thread.

Who are you quoting?

Ugh, Hispanics and mestizos are supreme subhumans and animals that need to be put down. You're literally Arab tier with how you rats kill yourselves in gruesome fashion.

Canada is full of mestizos faggot.

Why do you cucks have so little faith in Cucktan?

Youre not willing to neck yourselves like Odin?

FAKE PAGANs

Fucking pathetic

>random convict-descended fag joins in
even better

varg is literally autistic holy shit can't you see by the way he comments about himself on his videos? or the way he likes every single comment praising him?

a part for the fact he is a manchild trying to make some bucks off his twisted larping world marketed as rpg

Everybody knows that Italians are shitskins, there's no need to get a anyone that's in charge of deciding whose white or not for that...

Damn, it's uncanny!

I gotcha pham. Everybody prepare for when shit hits the fan because we're gonna have to deal with a LARP uprising lead by Varg once our society has collapsed. When this happens his children are gonna be pure bred killers, norse style. We're talking anarcho-primitivist paleo-pagan deathsquads. Varg "if you aint nordid you're sordid" Vikernes will order strategic vikingstyle hit 'n run raids on churches, mosques, banks, synagogues etc. Every follower of abrahamic religion will be put to the sword. Everyone with an ounce of negroid blood will be sacrificed to Varg, who will come to embody the archetypal allfather.

oh my, did i struck a nerve?
why so insecure, leafyboy
did some random dago wop immigrant fuck your oneitis?

gtfo baby eater. Subhuman mudbloods from Hispanic shitholes are sadly invading my country as well but the day of the rope will solve that soon!

old pasta, he even acknowledged why he deletes some comments you fucking fag

youtube.com/watch?v=dLskPMrTKuI

>typical muh dick retort

M U D B L O O D
U
D
B
L
O
O
D

>the day of the rope
>when north american mongrels try to hijack a jewish stream in the name of "racial purity" and "white people's supremacy"
get a load of this viking larping fattie canadian, i bet my shit you're actually listening to the skyrim soundtrack :^)

MR. KOUMAS!

Shut your mouth and go back to Africa, damn weak homosapienshits.

the video in the OP addresses that.

Varg calls autists undomesticated neanderthals. Sup Forums BTFO

>Sup Forums BTFO
We are autistic, more like normies BTFO

Mud blood hurr hurr

When the fuck is some muslim going to cut that JK Rowling whores head off. Harry Cuccker has done massive damage to the last generation if towheads, as if you faggots werent already a bunch massive cucks

>A loser black metal flunky who larps as a survivalist/viking warrior while sponging off of his brother, wife, wife's family and soon the state of France
you guys are just now finding this out?

>never accomplished anything

Look I think the guy is completely talking out of his ass in these videos, but I would consider writing some of the greatest albums of the last 100 years an accomplishment

even if i agree, fuck off

When the society collapses and Varg children repopulate the earth who will give a fuck about how he survives in the current world.

The fact that people ever took him seriously on this board shows that we need a cleansing of the retards.