Why does /lgbt/ even try anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ptVih
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he actually went to LGBT
Faggot OP

these hot girls just make my cock so hard user

>not going to the cancer board to make degeneracy filters

Do you think they have a mental illness? If yes, why make fun of them? It would be as making fun of schizophreniacs.

>They call the pills that make you like a woman "moans"

>caring enough to go to /lgbt/, make collages of tranny pics and make Sup Forums threads about it
why do you care about trannies so much? why not just ignore their existence?

at least post some qt traps my nigga

ill never understand why old guys try to be trannies, youve been men all your lives, look fully male and are just messing up your body in an even worse way that will never get you even half the results the already poorly passing teen trannies would get

Scizophrenics don't run around making others participate in their fantasies

Because I'm tired of being told I have to sleep with them otherwise I'm not a lesbian.

Google cotton ceiling

Trannies about to be btfo by Trump/Mattis.

>WASHINGTON — A controversial Pentagon directive that would allow transgender men and women to join the military beginning this summer now faces indefinite delay as senior leaders within each of the services voice lingering concerns about the Obama-era policy.

>President Donald Trump does not share his predecessor's view on transgender rights, while plenty in the ranks and inside the Pentagon have questioned the practicality of expending such effort to accommodate a comparatively small demographic. Those advocating for inclusiveness have suspected for many months that the administration could bring about the initiative's demise simply by declining to act upon it.

>A leading LGBT advocacy group called any delay "unacceptable." In a statement, Ashley Broadway-Mack, president of the American Military Partner Association, said it would send a "deeply alarming signal" from the Trump administration.
>"Thousands of transgender service members are openly and proudly serving our nation today," the statement reads, "and there is no reason not to move forward with the timeline as planned now for nearly a year. Any applicant, regardless of gender identity, who is qualified and willing to serve should be allowed to do so."

>It's the latest in a series of related developments since Mattis took over at the Pentagon in January. Most recently, officials informed two transgender cadets set to graduate from the Army and Air Force military academies that they would not receive commissions and be allowed to serve on active duty. Over the winter, the Pentagon quietly rolled backed protections concerning bathroom and locker room access for transgender students attending Defense Department schools.

archive.is/ptVih

Tits or GTFO

fuck trannies

No...we Don't, generally speaking we stay as far away from you people as possible

that's not a tranny
this is a tranny
RIP Mariana my queen, my everything

>faggots wearing socks

Gg

I was dumbfounded when I learned that this male model is actually a woman

>traps don't deserve to die for Israel

really makes one ponder

ftm is much easier in terms of facial features since there are plenty of beta males with soft faces

mtf is what sets off the uncanny valley radar

I recently heard that the tranny's skin deep theatre act starts falling apart when they enter old age, due to hormone changes etc. Someone posted a scary image, but I wanted more. The problem is, I would only find pics of grandpas who now want to be grandmas, not what I was looking for which was Rick finding out he's now an old mannish monster without a dick.

>I was looking for which was Rick finding out he's now an old mannish monster without a dick
How many old trannies do you think there are? It's a recent trend and most kill themselves.

Not many for the same reasons you mentioned, but I was hoping we had documented at least 3 of them. I had forgotten about the suicide part though