Happening

Bavaria: Afghan refugee tries to steal a five year old Russian child and then kills it with a knife. Thereafter the German police kills the Afghan.

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/bayern-fuenfjaehriger-stirbt-nach-geiselnahme-in-fluechtlingsunterkunft-a-1150629.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting#Casualties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Würzburg_train_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reutlingen_knife_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3rd world savagery is now common on european streets

You faggots deserve everything that is coming

Jesus

People are going to protest over the afghan anytime soon. Because he was such an eager student and was going to be a nobelprize janitor one day...

Awaiting a German politician to say this is now "to be expected in modern day Europe"

>Afghan kills a Russian kid

So what are the Russians going to do about it?

you think America is immune?
your gov't is importing Somalians like they're the latest fucking iphone or something.

But keep voting for the SPDCDUFDP party. Fucking german idiots, ruining whole Europe.

I remember that in last year's series of attacks goatfuckers were killing/injuring non-Germans all the time. In Munich pic related, in Reutlingen Polish woman, in Wurzburg some Asians. Now Russian kid. Why can't they kill Germans ffs?

forgot pic related

post the link so we know what you're talking about?

You forgot the green party. They are by far the most degenerate party in Germany and that really means something. In I had to choose between their proggram and shariah i'd choose sharia any day. Luckily were going to have both...

wtf police brutality! germany you need to riot against these oppressive police. this was a clear case of sexual emergency and the refugees human rights were violated

True. expect you don't seem to know what sharia law means.

another fine day in the free world i see

just last year's attacks. Vast majority of victims were not German

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting#Casualties

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Würzburg_train_attack
>The victims in the train (a husband, wife, their daughter and her boyfriend) were from Hong Kong,[10][11] and the fifth victim, attacked outside the train, was a local woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reutlingen_knife_attack

probably russian hackers behind this

there are people in these countries who did not vote for this. who tried to tell their neighbors about the threats of forced diversity and mass immigration of economic migrants to a welfare state. they are the victims, but they are not the majority.

it's better odds than flipping a coin now whether or not i should feel anger about what is happening in europe, so i've decided not to. worry all the time is a terrible way to be. let them have their muslimized countries to fit the visions of their elected leadership who want nothing more than to stay in power, no matter how many natives are murdered.

they're fucking sick in the head. can't care about europe any more. have your goddamned beheadings you voted for.

The Munich case was an Iranian, who wanted to kill non-Aryan kids who bullied him.

You try going to Germany and stab a German, it's fucking impossible to find one now.

tell me about your day in Prison Federation ?

His parents were from Iran. He was born in Germany and by law he is a German but I get your point. Those people are culturally not German because their parents raise them according to the "values" of their home country.

pretty good, celebrating my 24th anniversary of not getting stabbed in the street by a nigger

Because there's hardly any real Germans left in Germany.

>Slime kills Russian kid after trying to kidnap
Can we go get the Russians to respond on that?

and how old are you?

happy not getting stabbed by nigger anniversary user

Зa здopoвьe!

I don't understand why Russians come to Germany as refugees just to stay in refugee homes full of niggers and sand-niggers.

>What are Chechnians?

Chechens*

shit meme-non-countries, nuke em, Putin.

It really is. It's incredibly and nobody is doing something. As an example rock am ring a pretty huge rock concert was cancelled because of fear of terror. The leftists have created an extremely hateful climate, full of fear inside Germany. It won't last for long I hope. It's getting progressively worse every day. I even try to stay out of big cities and crowded areas.

>3 turks
>3 albanians
>3 gyppos

He made the work of god

Like when they protested when another Afghan was about to be deported as he was visiting Berufsschule and the cucks and Antifa started a fight with the police who tried to get him. Before we can deport them, we need a civil war here and purge all those CDU SPD linke FDP grüne etc.

Lol.

Our local niggers are worse, but we've trained them to mostly kill each other though they fuck up wiggers and other people stupid enough not to be racist who insist on being too close to the coon.

Unlike Europe, Americans have a right to use lethal force to defend themselves and we use it fairly often. We also tacitly encourage cops to kill shitskins, at least in civilized areas like the South. Black lives shouldn't matter. If our niggers want to fuck up (w)hite libtards it's fine with me. I only associate with military, veteran, LEO, and progun White people.

Ever wonder why nigger riots don't happen around well armed White civilians? It's not bravado, it's that the shitskins know they can't go too far or we'll gleefully return to the not so long ago "good old days". There are still plenty of counties in the US where darkies call White men "sir" but you won't see that shit on the news.

It's sad. Look, we don't know what happens in future, but I doubt that the situation improves in the next few years. We are perhaps witnessing the definitive fall of Germany, France and Western Europe overall. White western countries will not be white again, ever. For that to happen we would need second Hitler, who would round shitskins and either kill or deport them. Either of these options would be a violation of UN human rights and people would protest it. And in today's democratic world no politician can afford that

>trained them
>niggers
>trained

Yeah keep telling yourself that while Tyrone is tearing apart your wife's pussy

>I even try to stay out of big cities and crowded areas.

That's because you're a cuck Dorftrottel, though

At least I'm not dead nor is my Dorf filled to brim with sand niggers, like 99% of the cities. You are plain retarded, you are calling me cuck while Ahmed is shitting on your streets. Or you are Ahmed yourself, Ahmed.

Thats fake news Mr. 56%

What a pointlessly cruel post, with a pointlessly cruel story in pic.

I'd rather be dead than living in some small shithole fucking dumb and ugly bitches. Yes, you are a cuck if you let someone take over your life because of some vague angst. Man up, speak up.

>purge all those CDU SPD linke FDP grüne etc.

the root of the problem lies elsewhere, and you know exactly where that is.

always nice how they phrase it. "small child fatally injured during confrontation"

>Thereafter the German police kills the Afghan.

I'm surprised they didn't just give him a few weeks of community service.

Life is not some action movie, you colossal retard. Try to speak up against refugees and see how that shit ends for you. Really, do everyone a favor and just stay in your cesspool of degenerates where you obviously belong. Fucking bitch ass city faggots.

Don't worry, apparently the police is struggling with Nazis just like our Bundeswehr. We will make sure to get rid of them so that never happens again. On behalf of all Germans (German as in citizen not nationality, because that implies exclusion) I apologize for the wrongdoing of our police, to make that up we will invite 100 other Afghans.

cool beans

Will do, obviously. Will also speak up against further subsidizing any rural infrastructure. Fucking leeches. Have fun riding a horse 100km to see a doctor.

>starving yourself to death
Smart move, man, smart move.

>Only rural Germany produces food.

No one wants your small overpriced non-GMO apples

You can't be blamed for holding this opinion.

bump

suprised the police shot him. not suprised they did after the child was already dead

Spies sent by Putin.

>Kid of a russian immigrant
Serves the parents right. As soon as they emigrated from the glorious Motherland they became scum worthy of every scorn.

>maybe we should have looked into how these savages live in their own countries before letting them in