A map of the most racist countries in Europe

>A map of the most racist countries in Europe
indy100.com/article/racism-europe-mapped-harvard-university-implicit-association-test-7717886

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEi_cdOtjIw
si.com/olympics/2017/05/31/serbia-womens-volleyball-team-racist-photo
cbsnews.com/news/brazilian-soccer-player-everton-luiz-in-tears-after-racist-chants-in-serbia/
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/serbian-football-chief-tells-racially-9879237
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=fEi_cdOtjIw
mirror
archive.is/zaNDD
youtube.com/watch?v=1wNXGOWRLcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

Serbia yes!

why the fuck is Crimea on the map but rest of Russia isn't? who fucking drew this shit? wake him up and tell him that Crimea returned into Russian harbour back in the fucking 2014.
fucking niggers and jews, i swear... everywhere fucing niggers, jews and gays messing up maps of my beautiful country

>Serbia

Are you for real, man?

Even Sup Forums knows that Crimea is Ukraine (writing from Yalta)

fucking kacap getting butthurt, beautiful

Even Sup Forums knows that Ukriane is Russia (writing from Yalta)

>implicit raysism test
>any scientific viability

come we're friendly as fuck

Crimea is Russian clay. Who cares what the Harvard (((Project Implicit))) says. You're not even a real country.

As an Italian, I can confirm that my country is extremely racist and I am very proud of that. Also what I like is that unlike other countries here there is no political correctness. If young Italians see a nigger on the street they will start making monkey noises to mock him. If he goes to the police, chances are they will laugh of him, out police force is among the most racist in the world and many of them have mussolini's pictures at home or in their instagram profile, if you are in the armed forces it is almost mandatory to be racist otherwise you will feel a minority and everyone will treat like shit.
Of course during the last years we started having our share of sjw, and there are some places that are particularly cucked(Milan for example), and let's not talk about the government that fucks us, but all in all as someone who lives in Rome, I must confirm that Italy is one of the most openly and shamelessly racist places in the world I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot.

Enemy Sup Forums knows that Spainish = Muslim

if i were you i'd start to worry why your country is almost white on the map. looks like you in for some cultural enrichment. that deadline to take niggers in is also over.

I'm doing my part ;_;

Fuck Ukrainian niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=fEi_cdOtjIw

si.com/olympics/2017/05/31/serbia-womens-volleyball-team-racist-photo

cbsnews.com/news/brazilian-soccer-player-everton-luiz-in-tears-after-racist-chants-in-serbia/

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/serbian-football-chief-tells-racially-9879237

Shekel status: denied
>youtube com/watch?v=fEi_cdOtjIw
hooktube.com/watch?v=fEi_cdOtjIw
>mirror co uk/sport/football/news/serbian-football-chief-tells-racially-9879237
archive.is/zaNDD

implying our government will give a shit about some fucking arbitrary deadline, seriously

Bosnia not being racist. My fucking sides. We are literally racist of people who we share the same genetics with. We are racist against people in the next town over. We are racist against our own ki s wives and children if they dont belong to "us"

Are you retarded

based medpack

Česko what happened? I would love to have this one explained. Our neighbors are one weird nation. Almost completely irreligious, vote for literal communists in elections, but at the same time despise islam and shitskins in general, while having tons of them in their capital, the same with liberal degeneracy. Your country is a political mystery to me.
Also for some reason the balkans love the BBC and ebony women are price-tier material for them.

American is not even an ethnicity, you are a colony formed by others, so some of your parents were probably fucked by some Ukrainians, and you should be proud of that, cause nowadays your perspective - is being fucked by Muslim or nigger

of course it has to be a burger

Probably because the guy who made the map is retarded

As an anecdote I had this professor in high school, and one year a mixed race kid came from another school. He changed school again after 2months because every time he arrived in class this professor mocked him remembering high school was no place for ''un negro'' (a nigger). Everyone laughed every time including this kid, but you could see the professor had a face like you have when you're joking, but actually he wasn't. It was pretty clear he had no interest in losing time trying to teach Latin to a monkey

Crimea

You can't be racist against niggers If you haven't ever seen one,dear Tyrone.

>cbsnews.com/news/brazilian-soccer-player-everton-luiz-in-tears-after-racist-chants-in-serbia/

youtube.com/watch?v=1wNXGOWRLcE

Make the UK racist again

NOT YOUR LAND

>Balkans
>Bigger niggers than niggers
>Not hating niggers

Niggers are more afraid of Balkanites more than anybody else because of all the shit that they heard on mainstream media about them, not to mention Serbs went as far as declaring war on UN which had a lot of blacks in it which caused them to get captured/killed/run away and pretty much leave in fear of the entire region

tl;dr Balkanites are bigger niggers than actual niggers from deepest parts of Africa

yes we are,

now fuck off everyone, we're not friendly we like to kill each other and everybody else, we're niggers and savages and we hate everyone equally regardless of race and we call it diversity

The commie thing is genuinely baffling.

It's not just old people, there are few young people who vote them too.

The racism is understandable, our cigans teached us about niggers long time ago.

Wtf are u on about. Si ti normalan bre?

>Turkey
>Europe

Lol you are probably cucked by a Surinami guy

Why jugos are such cucks?

How appropriate the countries that have mostly avoided the joys of diversity are blue.

We have twice the number of gypsies here and even more in Hungary and Romania but none are as racist as you are. You're one weird country, you know that? It may be because of the unnatural mixture of the Germanic and Slavic man and Czechia is the deformed result, like a split-personality but in a nation.

Here in Toronto Serbian girls get BLACKED all the time and Serbian "men" have an unholy attraction to negroes, Croats and bosniaks are the same but the coal burning aspect is way above and beyond percentage wise than the bleaching.

Or the study in OP is not accurate.

>France and Hungary at same niveau of racisme
>One is littered with negres while the other has constructed a grand wall

I think it's merde.

Cigans taught you about niggers?

>countries that bend over and take it from blacks

France should be darker blue.

Haha

go home, oleksander

Yes. Can't you fucking read?

Or if you're a nigger

>serbia
>lesser bias
>"savior of europe"

Based Magyar

Crimea river.

Hungarian vs Suomi
Lol you guys are the closest relatives you have in Europe.

:-)

"288,076 white Europeans"

How did they decide who was a "White European"? Did they put up a sign saying "Racism Test, Whites Only"?

Did they use some kind of melanin-meter device to scientifically filter out niggers from whites?

How is france "white, not racist" -And if a country were 100% racist, Would it be colored black?

we don't hate niggers because we don't have any niggers to hate. we hate shitskins.
also 70% of greece hates jews (highest % in europe)

Go back.

I can't seem to upload any photos

Gypsies are acting just like niggers here, fortunately they tend to be small and scrawny.

heres the make up

Although you truly can't tell unless you look at the populated cities and see how the people that live with blacks feels.
According to the charts its mostly countries with less blacks that are more biased towards them.

-.-

Can some Czechs explain the bias? This is pretty good for whites

this

balkans dont have niggers and they think they are like will smith in ''the prince of bel air''

STOP POSTING KEKS.
Not being racist.

Whats your excuse?

finally someone normal

jjajajajaj

Most Serbs I met are racist, but I guess they are only racist against other whites and Turks!

Wow. Countries that were constantly raided and enslaved by shitskins for centuries don't like them. Imagine my shawk.

Pepiki racist...? Poland for sure but Czechs? My fucking sides. Krecik disprove.

it was about chinks mostly

plus, we rarely racially stereotype since we think everyone's an exception (basically pretend 90% of gypsies are defects in production and not gypsies since you have to be human first)

Stockolm syndrome

wat metric r they using tf?

Now check the ratio og jews in those countries

>because of all the shit that they heard on mainstream media about them,
>not to mention Serbs went as far as declaring war on UN which had a lot of blacks in it
>which caused them to get captured/killed/run away and pretty much leave in fear of the entire region
I can't stop laughing at this line of thought.

Yes, you just suck at English cigani.

We are racist, just not that much against black people. In fact, I remember a story a few years ago of a guy yelling "I'd rather have 10 niggers here than one yugo (from ex-Yugoslavia)".

The Balkans have gypsies instead, who are literally EVERYWHERE over there.

Not everywhere. Also no one likes them so they stay out of society