Young punk beats 91 year old man with a cane in NYC...let's find this asshole!!

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/creep-strikes-90-year-old-man-head-cane-manhattan-article-1.3217585

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
youtube.com/watch?v=aXitgWWV2Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump of Justice.

What a little shit

what the hell makes you think anyone here has the skill to find and dox this person much less want to waste their time over some random piece of shit that got a little press coverage

Eric Clanton

Because he could fucking do it again to someone and this time kill them?

>kike mind tricks

Nice one, Shlomo.

looks like Stolen Valor from HWNDU season 1. someone needs to check ben's alibi!

The 20-something suspect was described as *DARK SKINNED, 5-foot-9 to 5-foot-10 and around 150 pounds.

>omg le hacker named Sup Forums found Clanton
>Sup Forums, my interwebs hero, can find anyone
>surely they will satisfy my whims of justice
Fuck off back to r*dd*t.

The attack happened shortly before 6 p.m. Friday in front of 4863 Broadway.

I wonder what he was listening to when his rodent mind was triggered.

you know, if he was white i'd call you a faggot, but you have a point. all monkeys look alike.

It's Manhattan. If they played it on the local news, I doubt he can go outside without being caught.

Why do non Whites do this shit?

Bump 4 justice!!!!!

He is not white put him in jail

Bump 4 autism

>b-but reddit said Sup Forums can do those things!

not your personal army, faggot

looks like Donald Trump Jr or maybe the autistic brat ... Barron Trump. They are sons of a fascist. Must be one of them!

Go fuck someone in the ass you hairy Greek cunt.

And people watched this asshole assault the old man.

The guy is not white he belongs in the nigger zoo

so what? the old man is 91. almost dead. who cares if he was beaten with a cane?one less social security and medicare leeching off the system. Next time should finish the job

Theguyis a shit-skin the world is better off with him locked up with darker niggers.

>lives in a country that people let things like that happen in front of them
>has to ask a mongolian image board for help
>has to insult strangers on the internet to feel better

Clapistan is not a nice place

Bump

We needs more shit-skins locked up and off our streets.
We should get him arrested so he can be locked away from white people.

The whole reason he stopped was because someone intervened

Why they didn't tackle his ass and hold him down I'm not sure, but someone did do something.

Are you a commie or a muslim invader?
Greeks need tovote for golden dawn.

Of course they fucking did, it's New York, what the fuck do you expect? New Yorkers are subhumans living in an overpriced shithole. Every single one of them is the toughest, smartest guy on their block while having fuck all to show for it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
Slack-jaw blankly watching other people get murdered is the only thing that makes them feel something. Fuck em.

They should of held him down till the cops came.

bend over and open wide 12831832

golden dawn is a criminal organisation that uses the far right image for marketing purposes

does anyone have a youtube link, these news sites suck cock and their videos never play for me

There is so little to work with here it is not going anywhere.

According the article someone intervened. It was the only reason he stopped.

Was the old guy a jew? This is New York we're taking about.

Edgy faggot detected. Kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXitgWWV2Io

Did he keep the cane as a trophy?

kek

Cuban

Bump

Don't get distracted feeding trolls

Doesn't matter what he was. You don't beat on old people or children. It's cowardly.

>implying Sup Forums gives a fuck about soem old boomer fart

Blue shoes came to the rescue a second after he struck and he tried to hit him. Wtf you on about, watch the video.

Only thing they (cause another faggot can be seen chasing the nigger/spic) did wrong was not pinning him to the ground.

Selling your soul is part and parcel of living in a big city.

>91
>boomer

What a shit site.

Dont give a fuck, old people are farts.

you're fake news

As true as that may be, most big cities don't compare to NYC in terms of most-genocide-worthy-population. It's mostly the shitty, tuff-guy attitude - of course, you couldn't tell that on 9/11 when all of those tuff-guys were running for their miserable lives leaving a trail of shit behind them.

I'd tell you to go beat up your dad, but it's not like you know who he is anyway.