GANG RAPE LONDON

>be a drunken idiot female modernist Londonite walking through Londistan alone at night
>get gangraped by obvious shitskin rapists
How stupid is this woman? Nobody in London deserves sympathy, realistically.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzMw0fvCJMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Refugees Welcome

Has more balls than you do, refusing to let the mudslimes take over the capital. Just look who runs yours, kikes and niggers, same thing

Hard to have sympathy, I would imagine she would be a let the foogies come in type, any one sensible would have told them to fuck off, I'll bet she will still be apologising for muslimes afterwards 'not all muslims are rapists' 'white people rape too' kinda bullshit

The refugees can have the british woman for all I care senpai

I just don't care anymore. Nuke Europe. Start over with those that survive the onslaught.

It was probably a British citizen. It always is.

She deserved it for walking in London

>blame the woman instead of trying to solve this barbaric shitskin problem

Society's going to burn because you faggots don't have the nuts to talk to girls. Jesus fuck.

I love when liberals get a taste of exactly and really what they wanted and asked for.
t. ToldYouSo

>toll paid
what's the problem?

burn the coal pay the toll

It says she was led away by three "Asian" men. Look at the video they're clearly fucking pakis. They want us to think its fucking japs doing it

I bet the sailor can suck a mean dick my friend. It's not like you're going to marry her.

She got off lightly, at least they didn't kidnap her and chained her to the floor in a rape dungeon

>34 year old childless woman
>only value lost is the money going into the investigation
Besides, who know if she was really raped or just regretted a gangbang, I'm not kidding. It's been seen before. Only sensible thing to do is headshots to all involved. They are all monetary deficits.

Pakistan is in Asia you stupid potato.

I'd take the Dave Navarro tranny

>be British
>get gang raped

Good. More.

>instead of trying to solve this barbaric shitskin problem

That would be racist.
And helping women is sexist.

Looks like a shitskin. I don't care she deserved it.

>be American
>be a fat fuck
>have a cuck who's scared of Russia as your president

wew, what a stupid thot. Play degenerate games, win degenerate prizes.

What a beautiful culture, he looks like a rocket scientists to me.

Ooops, I mean I'll pray for her.

But racially and culturally in Africa and that's what matters. Nobody in the west refers to shitskins as Asians, except the Jewish media.

>see leaf
>moves on

I'd probably rot the chunky sailor desu. A few months at see and she'd probably thin out a bit

>be a leaf
>trudeau Is actually Castro
>suddenly everyone speaks Chinese

But seriously, does anyone here even care anymore everytime some useless whore gets gang raped by niggers?
Women are just a piece of fuck meat on legs anyway, niggers understand this and are acting accordingly, it's whites who have lost their minds by having respect for women.

I agree gypoman

Muh dik

You know what, you're right. I should've never said anything senpai.

>t. Permavirgin

>34 year old woman gets "led away"
Nah.

I mean, all shitskins must die, but I can't muster up a lot of sympathy for a 34 year old anything that is out alone at night in a large city and gets "led away."

Nah, man. They look white to me

>women don't like getting raped
they've been getting raped since the dawn of man up until the last few hundred years (in the west, elsewhere it's still going on) not to mention in all of nature as well. Most of them cum when raped, I'm a firm believer that men get more pissed off about rape than women (feminists not included since it shows how helpless the actually are).

footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzMw0fvCJMw

Lol virgin losers. Why are you so angry. Women don't pay attention to you?

That's a fine choice when out hogging.

I'm a little mad about it, doesn't disprove my point though.

tl;dr (You)

What happened?

>takes balls to get raped
Your bait doesn't even make sense.

Faggot, London elected one of them as mayor and invited them in. Get educated.

They still won't admit they're wrong. This user is likely 100% accurate She may have even secretly enjoyed the rape as many women do.

Obligatory.

They call them Asian over there and Asians are called Orientals I think. But let's talk about holding hands with your rapist while following him into a back alley for a moment. Wtf?

Wew

I'm with you. She probably sobered up the next day and remembered she's on cctv because Britain.

To answer frankly, I only care as far as not wanting it to be a risk for women in my life. Have you tried talking to a woman about safety and self defense? Most are fucking retarded and think it's up to "society" to take care of them. The role of a man as protector has been replaced by the government that can't and won't. Also checked.

Then the obvious solution is to nuke London and save the rest of Britain.

This is a great point. We are all descendants of rape. Multiple rapes. Once upon a time, the stronger tribe raped the women of the weaker and blessed them with superior babies. It is usually men white knighting about it. Women only ever jump on the rape culture meme which isn't even about actual rape.

>women
They look like street prostitutes to me. At worst, this is theft.

So? Rape them, they like it! You said

They also like pressing charges and milking the sympathy attention.

She's a leftist I hope she is scarred for life

Gang rapes and terrorist attacks? Wow, London is sounding like the multicultural and diverse paradise we've been promised.

This. Only recently within the last 50 years has raping been seen as the worst thing you can do.

Even in the 1940s Russians raped Germany women and Japanese raped the shit out of Korean and Chinese women. It was common for thousands of years to rape the women of the defeated nation.

>t. fuckmeat

kek covent garden is the nicest part of London too after Marleybone

Who need CGI when you could make shreck in live action for just a few buck of green paint

He's right.

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

Which is why all the worst type of people go there to rob them

>I'm a firm believer that men get more pissed off about rape than women

I agree. That's why in the last decades it's always been men who complained about the interracial black on white rape, you never hear women mentioning it, they're always busy asking for more rights for pocs.

its not impactful enough on enough people though.

>muh bergin

That's right fuck face, be uppity. One of these days some nigger's gonna stab you in the throat and you'll lose that attitude of yours, so you might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

Well its London so nothing of value lost

One thing people tend to overlook or simply forget is that most people of the last generations don't get their news and shit off the internet and still get it from controlled kike television. Unlike us who have the advantage in knowing that rapeugees and niggers alike are to be avoided, but a lot of people (like the stupid Swedes and Germans) are mostly ignorant to the problems that affect them. It's not so much as stupidity as is not knowing the dangers of her actions.

Out!- Out!- Out!

I gfeel stupid

t. confusednstupid

rape is bad
mkay

I think what is odd at least in the US is that the rape cases that make headlines are often murky situations with alcohol involved and the two parties already engaging in mutual groping.
Very rarely does the violent rape make national headlines.
How is it in Romania?

how do we know they cum when raped? serious question. if this is true I want to know. testimonials, studies, what?

Just like the holocaust is a hoax, so is the Japanese raping of Chinese and Koreans. The lies don't stop in Europe and America.

British women are so fucking disgusting.

She probably did this intentionally: gets drunk and then places herself in a stupid situation where something is obviously going to happen.

Men still don't understand the female mind. Women have an even stronger drive to spread their genes than men do. Everything they do is subconsciously driven by their programming to get impregnated. Feminism, getting access to make spaces, painting their faces and dressing like a whore, putting themselves in situations where they get used or raped - all evolutionarily driven.

During communism the Jews led a miscegenation policy by forcing gypsies to move in white neighborhoods while at same time erasing any cultural and financial ( basically robbing whites of their wealth ) between them.
After the revolution gypsy gangs conducted massive rapes while the police were deliberately powerless to do anything about it.
The (((media))) never mentioned anything of course.

Read it years ago, don't know where, it also said men often get orgasms when anally raped too so don't know how accurate.

More often than not you'll see rape cases on the news about a white man raping some random girl. Another ruse by the kike overlords to demonize white men.

Sailor bitch would get fucked like a whore all night