Have you ever done drugs?

Yes/no/why not

Other urls found in this thread:

asianage.com/world/europe/030617/16-yr-old-cannabis-addict-stabs-mother-severs-genitals-in-uk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i do edibles every once in a while

Yes.

of course no, officer

>why not

Fuckin just want my money ya jew?

no. drugs are degenerate and drug users should be forcefully rehabilitated or shot like they were in the Thid Reich

Yes, once. Overdosed on heroin and died, on purpose.

God resurrected me and gave me the Divine Command to shitpost on Sup Forums until the Day of Judgement.

So here I am.

D E U S
V U L T

Is Sup Forums a drug?

It's a replacement to one.

Shrooms or ganja cake?

if you do drugs you are a CIA mind controlled nigger subhuman with brain damage and probably aids too

I could name a different drug ive done with each post and slide the whole board for an hour.

Tried everything. Teenage life was wreckless. I'm an up standing citizen of America now.

"drugs" is a meme designed to make simple minded white boys incapable of seeing the difference betweed weed, shrooms, and acid, and heroin, meth, and PCP.

Weed, alcohol, shrooms, lsd, percocet, codeine, adderall, dxm, cocaine, kratom, and of course caffeine.

No because I never felt like trying

No:
1) Dont know anyone who sells
2) Never really had the money sitting around during my entire adult life to be able to buy
3) Ingestion methods for most drugs are nasty as fuck

4) Meh, I do fine without them. Fact is if id have to keep buying/acquiring them then whats the point.

5) I get high on Spiritual Energy, I can sorta make myself feel buzzed without substances.

Only when I was young.

I have never done recreational drugs other than alcohol. I recently got prescription for Concerta® because of my asperger's syndrome and ADHD. It's not for recreational use, I really do have problems with keeping my thoughts together. I still haven't started taking them, but I'm supposed to start them in the following days so that I can make an appointment with my psychologist so that we can discuss about the results.

I have no idea what I'm in for. I've done some research and I found out that some students are actually abusing it for their studies, so I guess it's really going to work then. I hope the side effects won't be awful. I'm not planning to live by taking pills every day, I'm only going to take them on school days.

I am on drugs at the moment

I take Ibuprofen if I get a very strong headaches.

Yes and because as anyone who's done drugs will tell you they are amazing.

That said don't do drugs they are utterly degenerate and it's very easy to get sucked into doing them a lot.

Careful. That shit'll wreck your liver

Your whole existence is a drug, test-tube state.

Yes. I've done just about all of them.

It's interesting to explore different states of mind. Oddly enough my favorite is dextromethorphan. Not easy to get anymore but it's amazing how fucked up a cough suppressant can get you. Like a mixture of opiates and shrooms.

>asianage.com/world/europe/030617/16-yr-old-cannabis-addict-stabs-mother-severs-genitals-in-uk.html

I have done all of them for the experience.

Most I wouldn't do again.

Good insult mate, hope you're having a nice evening as well

Smoked a "dab" one time and it was one of the most horrifying things i have ever been through

>no/why not
Watched it destroy my town.
Watched it destroy my family.
Watched it spiral my cousin's life into the ground.

My cousin, was smart, athletic, and going places until the drugs got to him. Then it was a 20 year downward spiral until took a little too much codeine and chocked to death on his own vomit in his mid-30's. Attempting to cut him off backfired as druggies have two families: their blood relatives, and their fellow junkies. If their blood doesn't take care of them, then the they will move towards the junkies and helping them will be even harder. Rehabilitation didn't help; in spite of so many attempts, he wouldn't manage a single month before falling off the wagon or passing a single piss test. The medical responders were able to get him breathing again and to the hospital, but they pulled the plug on him two days later when he turned out to be brain dead. It was years ago, but I still remember.

Sobriety is a Jewish myth. Your neurotransmitter amounts are always changing based on environment and diet. Emotions are effectively drugs.

yes because I like to explore different perspectives that cannot be obtained via sobriety.

>he doesn't know all modern religions are likely to have originated from the use of psychoactive substances by our ancestors if you trace it back far enough

>yfw you realise your religion is a misinterpretation of hallucinations experienced by your forefathers

Alcohol, caffeine, MDMA, MDA, LSD, Ketamine, Dexedrine, cocaine. Really only feel like a degenerate when it comes to alcohol and cocaine since they're horrible

How can you tell if something is degenerate or not if you haven't experienced it? It's like saying caviar is disgusting before you tried it. Makes no sense.

Wow I bet you're so cool

>>Have you ever done drugs?

D30 intensifies

doin coke right now

Yes. Pretty much everything.

Yes, I once tried this "zyklon b" stuff, new drug coming from mexico, you should try it sometime friend ;)

Yeah, cause it was hella fun

Fucked up the dosing with some bk-2cb and tripped out so fucking hard for 40 hours. Really made me think

no, only alcool

Wrong. Kidneys.

>doing coke while browsing Sup Forums
>[refreshing thread intensifies]

I did six bowls of Kava Kava..

And I ended up puking all over my room.

>mom comes in
>I literally freak out
>all my sheets are covered with puke
>she gives me syrian rue seeds
>then I take some ayahuasca
>I burst out of the room and start to fight police
>one dude punches me and I wack him right back
>I hijack a plane and rescue this refugee and bring him back home
>I say to the little girl: "knock knock", she eagerly replies "who's there"
>I tell her "cow", she says "cow who"
>I say "move over bitch the cow says mooo"
>I bunch her in the face and steal her handsoap and dash from the counter
>My friend picks me up and we smoke three hoots of cherio roots
>My buddy says it's bunk so we end up getting super smashed

End of story.

I've never done drugs. Drugs are for niggers.

Almost every day for years now weekly at least. Drugs are doing to your brain what you spend all your life trying to do indirectly through spooking yourself.
drugs>philosophy
drugs>religion
drugs>money
drugs>love

Just try MDMA or ecstacy it pretty much covers all your points and you will have a perception changing experience.

That sucks, truly, but it's mostly his own weakness and irresponsibility, and not drugs. Drugs are just a vessel that he chose for self destruction, but he's the only one who did it to himself.
No, it's not. You can recognize morality without testing out it yourself. When talking about morality you are not checking the quality of the drugs(or caviar), you are asking whether you ought to even try them in the first place.

>no MDMA or mescaline

Set yourself straight son

I drink and smoke pot every night, though I have to quit the weed soon because I'm starting a new job making a little over 100K/yr and I'm not gonna throw it away over some weed

done all the ones you were told not to do in school, along with some alphabet soup research chemicals. then i od'd on heroin so now i just drink on the weekends.

my life is empty and meaningless, and i consider suicide daily. don't do drugs because life sucks without them afterwards, its better just to never know what you are missing

Pot, alcohol, dmt, x, acid, shrooms, opiates, speed, benzos, and I had a bad coke problem for a good while. Still do lsd and shrooms and occasionally pot. Plus I'm an alcoholic. I feel like a turd writing this.

Lotsaem

True, he had no love of life, but the pain of addiction was stronger than anything he knew.

pot

Yes.
Alcohol then nicotine.
Followed by mariguana, cocaine's, lsd, xtc.
Parachuted some heroin, assorted designer drugs, GHB, poppers. Stopped when I was 17, stayed with caffeine's alcohol, nicotine, and from time to time, mariguana. Craving xtc lately.

Drunk as of now.

I hope this is a troll post or this shows how retarded Sup Forums can be.

Nazis loaded their troops with meth and there was even a drug that they thought would give minor superhuman powers to lift,carry and walk further without tiring.

The oxycodone and meth combo was widely used by the nazis in low dose amounts.

Nazis were bigger drug users than America at that time.

Just one pill of Vicodin and half a beer. Not at once. That's the extent of it.

I was vaping wax every for a year until I realised that it was becoming a burden. I've been clean for a week but I would try again if it was offered to me.

tried nicotine, drink alcohol and plenty of caffeine.

Nope/Little exposure to society in general (autistic). Been offered a joint once I think. I refused

Weed
Alcohol
Ecstasy
Cocaine
Acid
Ketamine
2c-b
nitrous ballons
Salvia (Strongest shit out of everything ive done, no idea why its legal)
Nutmeg

AMA

Done a quite a few in my day, yeah

Started smoking cigars early, moved to cigarettes and weed (never been much of a drinker) once I got to Uni. There I spent about four months experimenting with a host of other drugs.

First psychedelic experience I had was DMT, second was 8 tabs of 25D-nBome, a research chemical similar to LSD. MOLLE, GHB, GBL, Acid, Opiates, Adderal, Cocain, and a host of others I barely remember came soon after. But after I took shrooms for the first time, I called it quits on pretty much everything save for cigarettes and weed. Drugs were the cause of, and solution to, a lot of problems I had.

Drugs arent for everyone, but you'll never know unless you try them. Boredom pushed me to try stuff, and the people I was with constantly had something on them I could try.

I wouldn't recommend anyone try any drugs. If someone has absolutely no interest in trying anything, so be it. But I know for a fact there are a lot of people out there willing to experiment. If someone is willing to toke, they are more than likely willing to trip balls somewhere down the line.

Why is K so good?

>try marijuana
>just cough a lot
>"ok maybe smoking isnt for me"

>try base cocaine
>heart races
>nose and throat go numb
>but absolutely zero high

Either I'm immune, I got dealt some heavily cut stuff, or drugs are lame.

Salvia is legal because it doesn't interfere with your ability to hold a job and pay taxes.

Any drug that can be a lifestyle is targeted. It's why even alcohol was banned in the states.

It's all about protecting revenue.

Weed, booze, meth, amphetamine, hexen, phenibut, low and high test pain pills, etizolam, coke, lsd, mushrooms, jwh-14, kratom

Prolly some others I'm forgetting but never done ketamine or heroin.

Like my booze and kratom these days. Once or twice a year I get some stim tho. Responsible ude and and all

>Why is K so good?

Never really liked it myself personally.

No, but drugs have done me

A proper ket-hole is a solid experience desu

If you keep smoking you'll most probably get high, also uppers are good for productive stuff, benzos/opiates will will do the job for sure. Don't, though.
Eh, some people hate it and some people love it. What's your favorite so far?
It's magical.

Funny story now that I think of it.

First time taking Adderral was snorting it off of a hot blonde German woman's kitchen counter in an upscale San Fran Apartment.

She told me that she and some of her high school friends from Germany regularly Shitposted on Sup Forums, and basically told me this place was used for lulz at normies by the elite German-Jews who run the show. She then showed me a picture of her Nazi Grandpa, some sort of banker for the third Reich.

Weird shit man.

> drugs
> just another one jew's trick

>What's your favorite so far?

MDMA.

what about you?

I'm experienced in this area, and would only recommend shrooms-you can really get a unique perspective on life from them. All the others really can fuck your life up; it took me over a decade to escape them.

Are you really always sober?
I would have said Benzos usually(I like downers), but I tried Ketamine lately and it's by far my favorite. I forgot who I was completely and woke up feeling clean and blissful for weeks, it's like a trip without taking psychs(which I am too afraid to try for now).
MDMA is dope though, good taste.

Are there alot of drugs in Israel?
Would a tourist be able to come and party with the locals?

Yes and definitely yes. At least I know that Tel Aviv(where I live) has a good drug scene, and lot's of nice wasted people. We have lots of tourists here, you'll enjoy it for sure, especially in the summer. As far as I know in Jerusalem you can mostly find places to drink and some weed, idk about other places.

What are the drug laws like?
Do you get years for drug use or is it like Europe where you just get arrested, charged and then let go?

Greetings, ask a casual IV heroin user anything!
>Casual?
For over a year now ive been occasionally injecting heroin going no more than 2 days using. I experiance little to no withdrawal and go anywhere from a few days to a few weeks between using.

Not sure exactly. In theory they are severe(ish) but I can't say that I have ever felt scared in this city. They don't go after users, only dealers, and if they find some weed on you they will most likely let you go eventually. I wouldn't be worried at all as a tourist, this is a party city, just use your usual paranoia.

>Never really had the money sitting around during my entire adult life to be able to buy
most worthwhile drugs are under £10 for a single dose
>Ingestion methods for most drugs are nasty as fuck
many can be swallowed
>Meh, I do fine without them
fair point, no one needs to use recreational drugs
>Fact is if id have to keep buying/acquiring them then whats the point
recreational use doesnt have to be habitual
> I get high on Spiritual Energy, I can sorta make myself feel buzzed without substances
don't really know what you mean by buzzed but ultimately recreational arent necessary for a fulfilling life

t. future inpatient rehab resident

Did the causality come naturally to you or did you have to struggle with the H? How is the high, is it really amazing? I've only tried Codeine regarding opiates.

You need to stop.
Heroin is bad news.

But since your here.....
Whats the most fucked up shit you've seen?

Drugs are like vitamins. If you want to eat/smoke a ton of them and see colors, you're doing it wrong.

If your goal is to optimize consciousness and improve then intelligent, responsible, moderate use is advised. Reading up on the subject is wise. James Fadiman is a good place to start.

I smoked crack and shot heroin daily for a few years. It's just a waste of life and money. Hard drugs will bring you nothing but pain and sorrow. A big reason for the increase in use is young men feeling they have no purpose, and that they have nothing to look forward to.

I don't know what's causing it, maybe the fact that men are expected to be perfect and aren't given an inch over any kind of flaw. Watch a girl says she's depressed and she'll have a crowd of betas praising her hourly. A man can say he's depressed, and people will just tell him to man up. All our suffering has to be done in silence and secret.

I've died on DMT more than I can count

Everyone should experience it. I think we should have drug classes led by shamans in college.

Just took Motrin so yes

madlad

Never had a hard time taking things in moderation including when it came to drugs. Ive seen dope absolutely tear people lives down and realized its personality traits that lead people to be addicts, i have had a few rough times where i went overboard though but it wasn't that bad to get off. The high is like any other opiate just stronger and doesnt tend to last as long, oxycontin, opana and morphine and virtually no different, Theyre just alot more expensive.

Surprising i have my life somewhat together, have a good job, girlfriend and none of my friends use so i havent seen anything that bad. Ive had people i was with miss a massive shot of blow and H and his arm was basically rotting within 2 days

lmao pussy

Does Alc count?
Otherwise, no.

It'll catch up to you eventually, that's just the way heroin works. It's a very seductive drug, and you can see the mental gymnastics people go through to justify their use(it makes me a better person, etc). It fools you into thinking you're okay, and maybe you maintain for 6 months, a year, maybe even a few years. But it'll sneak up on you and fuck you hard; look at any long term user and there are so few of them that have their shit together. Maybe you'll be one of them, but more than likely you won't.

I hunt mushrooms each fall. Haven't ate any for a while, but July 4th is coming up fast.

>I don't know what's causing it
We live in unnatural conditions, without conflict, with endless resources. What is there not to be depressed about? What is there to look forward to? Young man can no longer sacrifice themselves for something of worth, so they explore their consciousness and destroy themselves. Hell, you can probably hardly even find a good women to start a family with, and that was the bare minimum some years ago.
Good for you that you can control yourself like that, you're lucky. And it's good to know that the high is nothing special, I'll stick to Codeine.

What a pussy