If there is no wage gap, explain to me why women can't pay their student loans back. /pol BTFO

useless fucking degrees

They don't work and they hate working.

They hold 2/3rds of the student loan debt because they cannot fucking behave themselves long enough to trick some man into paying their bills.

Also, none of them can convince their beloved negroes to pay their bills. Negroes do not pay their own bills.

Because they get stupid fucking degrees which either net the low paying jobs, or no jobs at all. Same reason there's a 'wage gap'; they took data from ALL jobs, not the same jobs, and tried to present it as women getting paid less for the same work, when in reality they're just working lower-paying jobs.

All the liberal art factories closed down.

We outsourced all womens studying Enlgishing and Sociologing to Israel.

Women are an integral part of the envy culture of Facebook. Which means they're a bunch of retards who get panic attacks if they're not doing what their friends and neighbors are doing. Which basically means they're as gullible as shit so why wouldn't they go get useless degrees that won't improve their station in life. Can just see it: post all kinds of shit on FB about "just got accepted at the Rocko School for Woman to learn type writer maintenance. So excited!!!"

don't go to a private uni to become a school teacher??

>More women than men at university
>Take shitty degrees which pay fuck all
>HUUURRR DURRR MUH wage gap and muh debt

>go to college and be an independent womyn they said
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

more women goto college. they get useless degrees. they are bad with money.

>Rocko School for Woman
RSfW Class of '08 reporting in. I made 75k out the gate, you NEETS can't even imagine

For the exact same reason they aren't getting paid more. They don't wanna work as much as men. And I don't blame them. But that comes at a fucking price.

Hard to pay back when they have useless degrees and dont work because they have become single mothers in the mean time. It's simply a lot of bad dicisions.

If there is a wage gap, then why don't women just identify as men and get paid more?

ohhhhh. so let me guess, now you need white men to bail you out?

Can you imagine being so stupid as to get a 100k student debt loan to pay for stupid shit like "gender studies"?

Jesus fucking Christ.

>BTFO
sage

Gender studies degrees.

There's only so many positions for "professor of women's studies" available.

easy way to fix it

women shouldn't be allowed to attend school

men should self-identify as women, post giving birth to get long nice material leave

>Women spend beyond their means
What else is new?

more women get into college

how fucking repellent and retarded do you have to be as a woman to not find a job, seriously

More than likely because they are unwilling to take jobs they don't REALLY want. These kids think a liberal arts degree entitles them to a dream job. Reality is they won't take an entry level gig with a company to learn the ropes and EARN a better position.

How many young girls do you personally know that are willing to sell blue collar tools/services on a meager base +commission? They all want to have jobs they can brag to their friends about, their idealism is fucking them over.

I get a lot of recent grad females in for interviews and as soon as you start talking about the reality of an entry level sales or operations job with our company, the amount of grind, the long hours and the amount of effort required to get going...you see it on their faces. They instantly check out, even when you tell them about the light at the end of the tunnel, the once you are up and running the options for personal and professional growth are great and many and that the benefit package alone is worth its weight in gold (we have GREAT 401k match and pay FULL health/dental coverage).

I've had many women straight up ask about vacation days, if there are casual dress days, EXACTLY how much money they should expect to make in a year all before asking a single question about the company, the job or anything else of relevance to them even receiving an offer.

To be fair I have a lot of young dudes who are just a piss poor coming in for interviews, but the young females are the WORST.

Some of my best hires are young dudes I take a chance on that only have a high school degree but are HUNGRY and willing to WORK. They've been against a brick wall and embrace any challenge to earn more for themselves.

Because all the degrees with good career outcomes (Engineering, CS, finance) require lots of math and women can't do math unless they're asians. Srs.

I'll identify as a man when I want more money and identify as a pregnant woman when I want free vacation

Really supercharges the cashews

theyll get married to a man divorce him then give him half the debt to pay back.

You can't expect grad students to do entry level jobs.

>women are bad at money management
every women i know lives off credit cards and they run it up hoping that one day their husband will pay it off for them.

>Don't want to spend 12 hours a day earning money for the Rabbi
>Become unemployable according to 1zP65IHX
I'm gonna blow one of these days

lel

Because they're pretty darn close to 2/3s of the college student population (Closer to 60-40, whatever, eat my balls)

Top notch kek user you got me good

That's where you're wrong. If you can't find a job to pay your denbts, you take any job and work your way up or work it until you get a better offer. These kids would rather sit on their hands until the perfect job comes along. The economy sucks still, I get former director level people applying for entry level gigs.

>12 hours a day
That's very, very rare.
>1zP65IHX
Never heard of that.

The fact of the matter is, some kids don't want to work. They honestly believe they deserve better, that the world should bend to their expectations and will. Life sucks and is tough, they need to learn to operate within those parameters.

Women also hold 3/5s the degrees.
Basically, a small percent of men put themselves through college, lowering the number that take loans slightly.

I'm no feminist and think generally people should be held responsible for the choices they make, but the student debt issue effects everyone. It's not good for the country's economic health to have so many people in the situation. We need solutions outside of the "you signed this contract when you were fresh out of high school so your all on your own lol"

thats because over 60% of graudating doctors and lawyers are women

zP65IHX
>Never heard of that.

It's your ID. I'd tell you to lurk moar but you made a quality post.

So you are saying that even though responsibility is important people shouldn't be responsible for their choices?

women are 2/3rd of the people that go to college

fpbp

Ahh, I don't really pay attention to my own post ID. I just look for my (((you)))s.

I significantly larger amount of women are dumb enough to allow themselves to become enslaved by kike banksters for useless degrees compared to men.

Thats a weird way of saying more women go to and graduate from college.

Because women are fucking useless?

Pay attention to these digits

There is no pay gap, but women are second class citizens and are hired less overall. Couple that with attending college at higher rates, it doesn't surprise me girls hold educational loan debt at a 2:1 ratio of guys

How do they manage to post all this bullshit with such dishonest implications all the time?

Women won't pay for anything they can put off or ignore altogether.

>Has anyone done a breakdown on the degrees held by these women who can't find work?
Of course they haven't and they won't. Imagine the keks to be had when you see all those useless degrees laid bare.

My wife had scholarships and worked her ass off paying for the rest of her tuition. Her fag friends talk about how they can just keep deferring their payments forever.

Gen-Y unfortunately still thinks that complaining will be enough to change their circumstances. I agree conditions are not easy at the moment, but whining will not change that. Hard work is the only thing that will materially improve their outcomes.

>
What's wrong with a Liberal Arts degree? Did you fags fall for the STEM meme?

That debt should be repaid, by the people who have taken it on. I have around $80k in student debt and I do not expect to be bailed out.

People are unnecessarily taking on useless degrees. You should not be insulated from the consequences of your mistakes just because you made poor decisions.

No I have a liberal arts degree, but I never once thought it earned me some special career or dream job. I took what I could get, worked my ass off and am grateful for how it's ended up so far.

Absolutely correct, Bruce. It's amazing how far ahead you can get relatively quickly by just busting your ass.

>explain to me why women can't pay their student loans back
IT'S CALLED AN EARNINGS GAP
EARNINGS GAP = REAL
WAGE GAP = MADE UP FEMINIST CRAP

No, I am saying it is important but there is a point at which the health of the country is more important than principle.

How is that picture even possible? MOST student loans are extremely low interest and it's very easy to qualify for federal student loans. Even if that bitch is being truthful, was she too dumb to read the fine print in her loan? How can she act surprised?

I don't know why, probably because I have some form of high functioning retardation, but I read that as "WOMAN (singular) Holds Nearly Two-Thirds of America's Student Loan Debt" and I could not stop funcking laughing thinking about a woman who have billions of dollars of student loan debt trying to pay it off.

Probably got a women's lib degree too.

Get stupid degrees, get stupid jobs.

So they fucked up so bad that they should just be forgiven instead of being held responsible because its easier?

>ywn be this stupid

feels gud

Having citizens that are willing to take responsibility for their decisions is critical to the health of any country. I would argue it is more important than immediate economic health.

If people are simply able to run away from things that seem difficult who will raise your countries children, defend its borders or do its dirty jobs?

Once again, it is time to Man Up and subsidize women...even more.

Women are fucking terrible with money.

How about you pay more than $100.00 back a month?

>women as a whole have more college degrees

Haha women are the master race take that silly boys grrrl power

>women as a whole have more college debt

Fucking white men fix this!

PAY

>They instantly check out, even when you tell them about the light at the end of the tunnel, the once you are up and running the options for personal and professional growth are great and many and that the benefit package alone is worth its weight in gold (we have GREAT 401k match and pay FULL health/dental coverage).
They should check out. What you offer is bullshit. Come into my field, and with no experience, you're making 65k/year, 401k matching up to 6% your first year growing to 10% by your 5th (maximum of 60% of your annual contribution limit), a pension, fully paid BCBS Platinum for you and your family, and a bonus structure and starting 14 days paid vacation and 7 personal days which grows to 30 by your 5th year. By your 4th year, if you're not making 95k, you're a literal retard who is likely about to be fired for sheer incompetence. Oh, and we just work half the year.

>create all sorts of scholarships for underprivileged women to be able to to school
>women from families with shit money management skills go to college
>men don't get scholarships
>stay home doing something else

I've always said male privilege, and privilege in general, is the absence of 26 different jackasses trying to help you out.

I didn't say they should be forgiven. That is just one possible approach out of many.

The thing about student loans is you're talking about people who are by and large still kids. It also needs to to be taken into account that there are inherent risks involved in spending money on a college education People choose their degree based on current conditions of the job market or out of interest in a topic. Sometimes things just don't pan out 4-6 years later through no real fault of their own. But we need people to take those risks because that results in a more educated population and creates conditions for century-defining ideas.

You aren't incentivizing responsibility by telling millions of people who can't eat and can't get good jobs "too bad, you should have been a smarter 18 year old, pay debts now." You are incentivizing resentment and revolution.

In addition to everything that has been mentioned it is even worse. Women don't just get useless degrees but will go to the most expensive, prestigious university to get a useless liberal arts degree. Making the problem even worse.

If you are gonna get an arts degree at least go to a community college

>ctrl+f "women's studies"
>only one hit

You disappoint me Sup Forums.

What approach besides "stand by your and of the agreement" is there?

what jobs do you get with women studies and gender science diplomas?

>millions of people who can't eat
That is total hyperbole in a first world country.

>can't get good jobs
That is closer to the truth.

Still even if you cannot get a "good" job now, that does not mean you will not be able to in the future. People just need to accept personal responsibility and understand that things will not be easy.

>Complain that women are being discriminated against.
>School changes to suit women
>More woman now graduating from college than men
>This is further proof of that
>Bitches still complain

The problem with that attitude is how our credit system is structured.

Without going too far in detail because it's boring as fuck, all of this bad debt is hurting our economy something fierce. It's at the point where we have do collectively do something about it because we are collectively being affected to a not insignificant level.

Just waiting on that big gender research conglomerate to open up. But it's not about the money, it's about doing what's right. So don't take my money.

Working for a government funded non-profit organisation and the like.

It's not really that difficult.

actually most entry level jobs are unpaid internships and moonlighting as a waiter, competing with highschool dropout single moms.

>gender research
>implying that wouldn't be the most shitlord field of research since it will likely define some genders as valid and others as invalid

Because they predominately get toilet paper Lib art degrees?

>pay back $1421 per year
>about $118 per month
I'm gonna guess it wasn't an economics degree

what job is a liberal arts degree going to get you in the day and age of automation and the decline of industry

it would be more financially beneficial to major in somehting with job that goes with it to it

Because women suck with money and at math.

The reasoning behind this is 3 fold.

1) More women attend college, and university than men. Women have that privilege.

2) Women tend to get more degrees in things like the liberal arts where there is no demand. They are not forced to do this, but they choose to take "Gender studies" instead of "Stem".

3) The government gives a lot of subsidies to colleges, and universities so the cost of an education goes up. These same big government programs that women vote for in mass.

So in summary: More women are in college, and they are not in college for things that can contribute to society, and to top it off they pay more because they voted for bigger government programs.

Because gender studies don't pay for shit.

Sage and Tits od BTFO

>graduate uni in 2012
>80k debt
>nojob until late 2014
>start paying it back
>today I'm very close to being done, will be fully paid off by the end of the year

Meanwhile
>female coworker
>graduates uni 2011
>50k debt
>decides she'll NEVER pay it back
>gets a job but it's not the one she imagined she'd get or feels entitled to
>gets married and enjoys her husband's income
>gets fantastic job making great income, lots of expenses paid
>still hasn't paid back jack shit

I don't want to ruin my work relationships but goddamn, what does she think loans are? No fucking honor. It's not even that much in loans.

I think it's up to the states. First the amount of student loans people need to take out need to be reduced, nearly eliminated, which can be done through tax-payer-funded ("free") tuition, which has already been passed in NY and other states like CA will soon follow. Then the loan forgiveness program should be expanded and states should be willing to take on some of the burden contingent on certain conditions, like staying in the state and putting the degree you have to use, much like the free tuition bills.

you should be publicly executed to improve the gene pool

) More women attend college, and university than men. Women have that privilege.
Must be nice to be 51% of the population yet get classified as a minority, legally.

oh this again

guess they should have stayed in the kitchen then

So make the states and other people pay for the womens education, is forgive their dept

I.e not is