"Climate Change"

So why did they silently change Global Warming to Climate Change?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795
youtube.com/watch?v=xugptrvoVtc
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2153-3490.1956.tb01206.x/abstract
nature.com/nature/journal/v334/n6177/abs/334055a0.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/JD090iD03p05547/full
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/1520-0469(1980)037<0099:OTDOCC>2.0.CO;2
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/1520-0469(1976)033<1831:CCAAOA>2.0.CO;2
youtube.com/watch?v=yc3rYFcAyeI
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1
cfact.org/2017/05/20/peer-reviewed-journal-publishes-hoax-attributing-climate-change-to-penises/
usatoday.com/story/weather/2017/05/26/climate-change-causes-lost-sleep/102148614/
skeptic.com/downloads/conceptual-penis/23311886.2017.1330439.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because fuck retards

One of the major counterarguments the left used against "The Earth's temperature has always fluctuated throughout centuries" was the "fact" that up to now, the Earth had spots that were getting colder and spots that were getting warmer, whereas "Global Warming" caused the entire Earth to heat up.

When, around 2 years ago, studies came out that showed that 1. the land ice wasn't melting, but rising and 2. the entire Earth isn't getting hotter - there are some spots that are getting hotter, some that are getting colder.

That was the point where the cataclysm goalpost had to be moved again, hence the name change.

The same thing happened in the 90s with changing "greenhouse effect" to "global warming".

because the climate is always changing so they can say they are always right

Reminder Bill Maher is a kiddie diddler
>The Bill Maher Show Used To Be Produced By "Kid-Love Productions"
>Bill Maher made a movie in 1991 called PIZZA MAN. It is full of pedophile innuendos.
>Trump is Villian
>Trump knows who ((they)) are!

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795

youtube.com/watch?v=xugptrvoVtc

>Tells everyone Trump sexually abused his daughter Ivanka

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ

So they could launch a sneak attack and go back to calling it Global Warming just before the Paris announcement.

they used to call it ozone depletion not a decade ago. plebs have too short attention span so you have to constantly spoonfeed them same bullshit under different name

'Climate change' explains the actual situation better. While it's true that the average global temperature is slowly warming, the real danger is in the way local climates are heading towards higher extremes.

Dry areas are going to get drier. Wet areas are going to see more rain. Storms are going to become more numerous and powerful.

Personally, I'd rather we went back to calling it "the greenhouse effect". The greenhouse effect is a lot harder to deny, since even a retard can understand it intuitively.

What this guy said is spot on.

Before the ozone layer it was called global cooling
in the 70's.

What's the point of making something so vague and pointless 'denial proof'

Basically how it works is whenever their shit is disproven, they have to make new stuff up.

When global cooling was disproven, we received the theory that CO2 and freons would dissolve the ozone layer and we'd all die of melanomas. That was also disproven after a couple of years, hence "greenhouse effect" - accumulated CO2 we emit is the main component of a greenhouse gas layer which traps solar radiation and makes the planet hotter. Then it was discovered that over 99% of greenhouse gases were water and CO2 (all of it, not just human emitter) was like 0,2%.

So the environmental lobby decided to go vague - don't go into mechanics, just "CO2 emissions will make the world hotter and we will drown in iceberg water, call it Global Warming".

What happened with Climate Change, I already described.

Ozone depletion is something very different with a very different effect. Also, are we denying that ozone depletion is a thing too now?

Thanks for you ignorance.

>Dry areas are going to get drier. Wet areas are going to see more rain. Storms are going to become more numerous and powerful.
utter nonsense, you're an idiot. not even the ipcc comission that invented the agw hoax in 1988 wrote any of that in the official report.

Jesus that movie looks godawful.

What are the pedophile innuendos in it?

This.

It wasn't warming according to their predictions and making them look foolish....so now it's just "change" which is of course never wrong.

People are to stupid to grasp the idea of seasons.

Why would people find it hard to imagine that climates can change? To be frank, it's harder to imagine that climate is static than that it is changing. Furthermore, while the earth should currently be cooling it isn't and that will be a major problem.

Politics is no excuse for acting stupid. It would be better to admit that even though it's happening you'd rather be uninvolved and not face consequences.

So (((they))) can play the swindle on both sides of the temperature variance. With global warming (((they))) were limited to profitable outcomes only when the temperature increased, with climate change (((they))) profit from all climate changes, regardless of temperature.

(select all images with bridges)

Because it has more impacts than simply warming.
They should rename it to "how we go extinct as a species"

Because of retards like you who say shit like "If global warming is real why did it snow last night? checkmate scientards :^)

This image is pretty much be I dont give a fuck if the earth is completely ruined as long as leftists and non-whites don't take over and ruin it i am fine. Lets just get it over with ASAP its either all or nothing.

>rather be uninvolved
How is that? I burn wood so that not only does it pump CO2 into the atmosphere, but also particulate matter. I'm quite involved, thank you very much.

Because retards thought that having a cold day meant global warming wasn't real.

It sounds scarier when you can blame any kind of weather (hurricanes, etc) on it.

you don't think the future extinction of all intelligent life on the planet deserves a bit better of a justification?

nope. If whites have no place on this earth neither do any of these shit skins.

it's all bullshit tho. blaming humans for this.

I'm convinced Germans have an under-developed theory of mind. They think their intellectual opponents are all retards and apparently think life is some kind of sitcom where you write something snarky + condescending and people clap. Maybe that's how its done there I don't know. Their birthday present is probably all the people in the village coming to your house and clapping for you in perfect rhythm.

>there are some spots that are getting hotter, some that are getting colder.
And almost all of the areas that are getting disproportionately warmer are growing population centers. It's almost as if cities generate local heat.

CHRIST ALMIGHT YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED LOL

THIS NEVER HAPPENED

SCIENTISTS USE BOTH TERMS

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2153-3490.1956.tb01206.x/abstract
>The Carbon Dioxide Theory of Climatic Change
>1956

nature.com/nature/journal/v334/n6177/abs/334055a0.html
>Response of northern forests to CO2-induced climate change
>1988

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/JD090iD03p05547/full
>Trace gas trends and their potential role in climate change
>1985

journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/1520-0469(1980)037<0099:OTDOCC>2.0.CO;2
>On the Distribution of Climate Change Resulting from an Increase in CO2 Content of the Atmosphere
>1980

>journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/1520-0469(1976)033<1831:CCAAOA>2.0.CO;2
>Climate Change: An Appraisal of Atmospheric Feedback Mechanisms Employing Zonal Climatology
>1976

Literally took seconds in Google Scholar.
Try actually checking things for yourselves and not just parroting the shit you read on blogs, please.

>you have to constantly spoonfeed them same bullshit under different name

Hey guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=yc3rYFcAyeI

Calm it with the bluepills, dude

>So why did they silently change Global Warming to Climate Change?
>Forgetting that in the 70's an ice age was coming.
>ice age>global warming>climate change
Maybe someday they'll get it right.

don't bother
some kike will come along and post similar technical looking stuff and claim it refutes yours
people will believe him because he wins arguments by lying
anyone who really can't understand those links will not believe you

hopefully you grow up before we're extinct, at this rate i doubt it

I'm most likely much older then you already son. I'll say it again the earth isn't worth preserving unless white people are in control. k.

It's all part of the one world government U.N. agenda. The U.N. wants control over everyone.

Scientists were not predicting an ice age

journals.ametsoc.org/doi/abs/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1

>The Myth of the 1970s Global Cooling Scientific Consensus
>An enduring popular myth suggests that in the 1970s the climate science community was predicting “global cooling” and an “imminent” ice age, an observation frequently used by those who would undermine what climate scientists say today about the prospect of global warming. A review of the literature suggests that, on the contrary, greenhouse warming even then dominated scientists' thinking as being one of the most important forces shaping Earth's climate on human time scales.

Again, this was very easy to check.

Old but still with the mentality of a child

Okay

No, you are just a fucking nigger non-white that wants to steal everything that whites have worked for probably a paki.

Right

Were you alive in the 70's?
> Because any thing you read on the Internet is correct.

Never happened

Why would I want it? Like I said, there's no future anyway and I just like everyone else I won't be able to take anything to my grave.

Okay?

>newsweek

>
>Tribune

>
>New York Times

are these peer reviewed?

Cuz of snow in june.

>are these peer reviewed?
Oh for fucks sake ozzie.

Well you don't seem to be able to digest this fact as you still think your petty minded ideas are relevant

what the fuck are you talking about?

Scientists did not claim an ice age
The media may have spun this, but I don't get my Science from the media.

Don't question him. He's a scientist.

>what the fuck are you talking about?
He got called out for bullshit and has no retort.

Are you one of those fucktards who live in Asbestoville?

"trust me comrade is good 4 u"

>are these peer reviewed?

>Peer-reviewed journal publishes hoax attributing climate change to penises
cfact.org/2017/05/20/peer-reviewed-journal-publishes-hoax-attributing-climate-change-to-penises/

>I'll say it again the earth isn't worth preserving unless white people are in control.
so lets make the equator so hot all the niggers head north into europe destroying it right?
you won't care though because like most americans you are probably a selfish hypocrite.

>implying the news media acted on their own.
What did the weathergirl predict it?
Or maybe it was the sports guy.

we've been over this you fucking idiot. this is now how we go extinct as a species. blacks or whites taking this or that doesn't fucking matter in this context. everyone on the planet needs to be made aware of this.

No, dude. Why would we let the niggers in?

Why can't you exercise a modicum of thought?

I'm saying that it doesn't fucking matter m8 its inevitable that the flooded hordes come into white lands. Have you not been paying attention at all?

>how we go extinct
No
Only dopes like you need to go extinct.
Please, go kys. soon.

Because tards like you couldn't comprehend that the OVERALL global warming means extreme temperatures in both ways.

Your unexpectedly cold winters are due to global warming as well.

>inevitable
give in goy it is your fate

You even said you don't care if the earth is destroyed and the entire species is wiped out just to satisfy some relatively petty rivalry in your head.
There's plenty more like you around sadly they're in power when they should be in an asylum.

>Peer-Reviewed Study: Climate change is causing a nightmare — lost sleep
usatoday.com/story/weather/2017/05/26/climate-change-causes-lost-sleep/102148614/

because they discovered global warming is a scam and the other name climate change sounds better

Did climate change also cause the Jews to mutilate my penis?

The study found that if global warming isn't slowed by the end of the century, scorching temperatures could cost Americans several hundred million nights of lost sleep each year...University of Miami scientist Laurence Kalkstein,

>(((Larry Kalkstein)))

Why are you twisting my words to mean something else? You know if these pieces of shit leftist and kikes keep having power its just inevitable. If we however force faster it will piss off normies enough to actually start the fourth reich MAYBE if not well why even bother? If you cant change it at that point then well guess what its time to fight till the death and/or move on with like minded people.

/thread

>social sciences

When did I say that? I said you need to go extinct. You're obviously fucking up the earth by your own admission.
Solution. kys. Save the planet.

>So why did they silently change Global Warming to Climate Change?
But they didn't. Both are terms with different meanings with specific applications.

Do you have any evidence to dispute the papers findings?

I doubt it.

They couldn't get the geologists to agree, so they turned to the social sciences, who were mortified about the polar bears.

sorry m8 i mixed you up with this guy

>Do you have any evidence to dispute the papers findings?
Classic liberal retard argument.
Calling climate change myth "evidence"
Based on theoretical models.
Not evidence at all.

>the left used
>it's all identity politics
>trust me, goys, asbestos is good for you

You got btfo cuck, just accept it and move on

>Be El Paso fag
>Notice its been more and more colder over the years

Fake.... News?...

>petty rivalry in your head
Why are you even here? Didn't like reddit enough? Of course not you come here and believe that WE ALL BE DA HUMAN RACE! MULTICULTURALISM IS THE BEST!

>peer reviewed
That means literally nothing

Easy to do. I've argued with anons on the wrong page before.

Studies came out that said ice caps weren't melting and many more came out that said they were

No
I stated that Scientists (ie, the people who write scientific papers) did not predict an ice age

You posted a bunch of media tripe.
This is not evidence

But you are the one disputing the findings of a peer reviewed paper. You need to be providing evidence to support your dispute. It should be obvious that more heat = less sleep.

Because Global Warming is literally just an unprovable marketing scam.

I'm surprised it took them this long to slide the terminology.

>It should be obvious that more heat = less sleep
Now I know you're just trolling.
No one is that cock fuck dumb.

You got btfo. You can try recovering, but its too late. You're only making yourself look foolish.

>cock fuck

I-is this an adverb?

I like it

No, liberals are that stupid all the time.

>But you are the one disputing the findings of a peer reviewed paper.
Anons on Sup Forums debating each other
Sounds like a peer group to me.
Why aren't we automatically agreeing with each other if we're all "peers".

Because ever Winter there are always idiots that will undoubtedly say: So how about this "Global Warming," huh?

No joke a few years ago I was with my primarily bluepilled family and we were setting up a big tent on a hot sunny day in the middle of the Summer. One guy says
>pffff man it seems like that sun just gets hotter and hotter
>i don't know if it's global warming or what...

So that everything proves (((them))) right.

That cuck probably believes that the "conceptual penis" paper is truth because it passed peer review and was published.

skeptic.com/downloads/conceptual-penis/23311886.2017.1330439.pdf