I used to be real shitty and mean about Mexicans. Their poo language in my ears all the time when I'm out shopping...

I used to be real shitty and mean about Mexicans. Their poo language in my ears all the time when I'm out shopping. Having a stupid amount of cars parked in their driveways at any given time. Making too many babies.
But you know what?

That hate was misguided. I know now that things could be a lot worse.
Mexicans make good food, they're generally nice, and they don't plow into crowds full of people with vehicles on the regular like SOME continents' immigrants.

Thanks, Mexicans.
I'm sorry we've taken you for granted.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795
youtube.com/watch?v=xugptrvoVtc
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder Bill Maher is a kiddie diddler
>The Bill Maher Show Used To Be Produced By "Kid-Love Productions"
>Bill Maher made a movie in 1991 called PIZZA MAN. It is full of pedophile innuendos.
>Trump is Villian
>Trump knows who ((they)) are!

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795

youtube.com/watch?v=xugptrvoVtc

>Tells everyone Trump sexually abused his daughter Ivanka

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ

Wrong. When we finally fire up the gas chambers again, Mexicans are going to be the first in the ovens, even before the Jews.

Get in there with them if you love them so much.

I love Burrito Niggers.

You will find that our feels aren't that much different.

no brown/black immigranst of any kind = lower crime and no terror its a fact
arabs
niggers
and mexicans without them we would be 100years ahead in terms of tech and development diversity is our weakness and liberals gayness agenda

Nope

Good, and after youre done being a little shit, we will become untouchable just like jews while americans give us back our holly land.

>Least worst
kill yourself

>implying mexicans won't just be "white-ish", or "white", like many of them are now.

>When we finally fire up the gas chambers again
>again

I thought the Holocaust didn't happen you stupid alt-rightcuck

Spics are spider people that make towns unsafe to inhabit.

What “holy land”? You mean the land that Spain conquered, only to be yours temporarily after your independence from Spain; due to the Mexican-American war?

You mean that land??!!!

shut up muslim us mexicans will never be like you

Fuck spics

The Mexicans that regularly arrive at your country are the riff-raff of our nation. I apologize for those morons ruining part of your town, but you'll find that those who don't travel illegally to other countries and the ones who remain in Mexico are kind and welcome foreigners with open arms.

Shut up, Patel

I've liked every single mexican who I've met in my profession. The shitty ones are the low-class gang bangers who migrate here for criminal purposes, but in general Mexicans are bro-tier and I like them a lot. Just like southern blacks they are 10x better than jew yorkers or commifornian trash. OP is right.

Greater Mexico is inevitable, gringoym.

>he believes the jews lies

Kek

Sometimes we get jealous of you guys with all your money and shit, but to attack you for it? Fuck that! Why don't you send down troops and take over this corrupt shithole? We got oil! #MakeMexicoLessShitty #OccupyMexico

Soooo many mexicans on Sup Forums why are you guys so self hating? White people don't like anyone, but their own kind. Quit trying to be Uncle José it's not cool.

>mfw there are more mexicans under the american flag than the mexican flag on Sup Forums

>even before the Jews
Don't get carried away.

Calm down, Ahmed, you're going back to Syria.

ZING!

I've had far more trouble from other whites than from beaners.

I don't fuck with spics, they don't fuck with this gringo. It's a good arrangement.

Make no mistake, just because we're not killing you doesn't mean we're not killing your country/culture little by little, any mexican that doesn't want to asimilate should be sent back, any mexican descendant that doesn't want to asimilate should be sent to one of the segregated cities. Mexican Ideocracy , is that kills the country, not bombs or trucks.

Fuck mexicans we are buliding a gulag here in louisiana!!!!