Slavs aren't arya-

>slavs aren't arya-

>only 3 slav countries partially in the 80% area.

I went to St Petersburg and it was full of brown people.

>slavs
>when your etho group name origined from slavery

JUST.

Serb from Krajina here (thanks for kicking me out in '95, brate).

can confirm, I have dark, slavic eyes, none of that pussy northern euro effeminate shit.

"slavs are the stronger race" - hitler

Calm your tits, theres an answer why.

I'm pretty sure Hitler didn't say that, and I'm sure as fucking cr*p that it wasn't in English

no you didn't

your not even in the 80% area nigger

That is completely incorrect.
The English term slave derives from the ethnonym Slav. In medieval wars many Slavs were captured and enslaved, which led to the word "slav" becoming synonym to "enslaved person".The English word Slav could be derived from the Middle English word sclave, which was borrowed from Medieval Latin sclavus or slavus,itself a borrowing and Byzantine Greek σkλάβος sklábos "slave," which was in turn apparently derived from a misunderstanding of the Slavic autonym (denoting a speaker of their own languages)

Bosnia 80% , serbia 20%.

explain

Turk rape baby confirmed

>Philippines
I'm sure there's a lot of blue eyed people over there lol.

Those maps dont match, retard
>only viKANGZ have blue eyes
Kys

50% my bad

Balts confirmed most Aryan

Interesting fact - medieval maps name Srbja as "servia" which comes from Latin "servus" meaning "slave"

you didn't prove him wrong you just expanded on what he said

mfw morrocans are white but spaniards arent

WE

Read the post again. Slavic enthnonym didn't originate from the word slave but rather the word slave originated from the Slavic enthnonym. Word slav precedes the word slave. Besides who gives a shit anyway, water under the bridge