voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795
youtube.com/watch?v=xugptrvoVtc
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ
youtu.be/Nj0b3d06pok?t=22m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=l4ihLgWxRqg
youtube.com/watch?v=kvs0HuY8sa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a jew.

One of her great grandmothers is half-jew. Stop spreading lies.

who?

She has nice eyebrows.

literally fucking who

Who? and Reminder Bill Maher is a kiddie diddler and punished Trump is real
>The Bill Maher Show Used To Be Produced By "Kid-Love Productions"
>Bill Maher made a movie in 1991 called PIZZA MAN. It is full of pedophile innuendos.
>Trump is Villian in movie
>Punished Trump is real heknows who ((they)) are!

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1677795

youtube.com/watch?v=xugptrvoVtc

>Tells everyone Trump sexually abused his daughter Ivanka

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hh82CX8BPQ

She looks 200% jew

Tara McCarthy. Most redpilled female jewtuber there is (link related)

youtu.be/Nj0b3d06pok?t=22m18s

Sorry won't watch your Jew girlfriend Pekka Sachs

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4ihLgWxRqg

Don't you dare to click those one lads. Literally giving shekels to the Jew. No matter what the Jew says, if it's a jew you know he/she will betray you. Keep on ignoring the jews and if possible kill them, for a better Western World.

>Ignore Jewtubers
>Ignore JIDF threads
>Ignore Jewish tricks
>Ignore Jewish in general.

Get the fuck out of here, Shareblue. No one is buying it. Tara is redpilled on kikes.

who the fuck is this? where the fuck did kairos.com come from? and who the fuck are you? and why the fuck did you make this viral marketing thread for kairos.com?

In that case who the FUCK CARES

People who care about politics you fucking retard

she is very visibly jewish though
a seemingly cute jewess (in certain lighting at certain angles with a certain amount of makeup on) but genetically a jew at the end of the day

She has 2% Jewish blood. But that's irrelevant because she is redpilled on Jews. Fuck off with your disinfo

Trusting a kike, is a stupid mistake, same as trusting anyone who has jewish affiliations. Their plan is to divide and conquer, has been for years, she could easily be a plant to try and divide the force. No, fuck the jew, ignore the jew and most importantly, blame the jew, she's a plant and even if it is about politics, you don't need a woman to tell you what political agendas the world has, you need to do your research from reliable sources and try to filter out the truth. You've just got a boner with a fucking jew and try to promote it because

>G-Guys, she's a cute jew, l-like, she is redpilled, hehe..hehe

No one is buying it, Mr Goldstein. Your side is losing. These divide and conquer tactics wont work. The day of the rope is nigh.

So let me get this right. Because some illegitimate faggot says some bitch no one knows except apparently the fucking Finns and Cuckway is the queen of pol you expect people to a) know this attention whore b) respect her opinion and c) base my political knowledge around the fact I do or don't know the face that you jack off to every night.

What a fucking joke.

you're the same proxyfinn who spends all his time looking for threads that even mention (((lauren southern))) to defend them from the fact that they are jews
what is your endgame here, moshe?

>30% black
WE

This attention whore has objectively done more for the white race than you have, loser.

Why are you shitting on females who are redpilled on the JQ? Is that kikery I smell?

You are a mental retard aren't you? I fucking hate the jews, fucking hell, I'm even telling you that I blame the fucking jews, yet you're labeling me as one. You're doing exactly what they want to do. The fucking jews brought up fetishes in prostitution, in the past they used to be discrete about their jewing, but right now it's out of proportions, they're not even hiding it anymore.

So, this is a fuck you.
youtube.com/watch?v=kvs0HuY8sa0

Don't fucking trust the jews, any jews, everyone, search your information privately, combine your sources and try to filter the bullshit from everyone. Finbro, you're full of shit and you're just fanning for a jewgirl on jewtube, or you're just retarded.

(((She))) is obviously trying to infiltrate.

Styxhexenhammer666 once again confirmed for ubermensch.

Why is there ALWAYS a Finnish retard defending these female e-celebs in every single thread about them? I will never support jewesses who claim to speak for me.

Tara is just another civic nationalist.

>Stormfags always post the same videos to push their narrative that is generalizing an entire religion of people

Fucking idiot.

dem eye brows tho.

Remove yourself from the genepool you useless roach rape baby. We don't need low IQ people like you.

>an entire religion of people

Typical Jew speak

Christ this is tryhard mode to the extreme. Sorry I don't give a fuck about your e-girlfriend.

no, i'm "shitting" on jewesses "being redpilled on the JQ" because its all a LARP and the second zog clamps down and rolls out the fema camps, these "redpilled on the jq jewesses" will be brought into the jewish fold, having earned their place despite being mischlings by leading the goy down the path to their destruction for them

You said you were a Jew yourself yesterday, what made you change your mind?

Ah yes, because this website is totally accurate

>entire religion

> a fin calling anyone else a rape baby.

Didn't Genghis Khan personally fuck 80% of your country both male and female?

What a fucking disgrace.

WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIT

Pls no bully Tara.

I wanna trust them, but I can't, I dunno if they'll turn out to do that shit again, it's best to have them in segregation to feel threatened than actually feel they could gain control, something like the Muslims are doing. When you had them segregated, they didn't push, but now they do and imagine why, because they don't have anyone telling them to fuck off, so yeah, labeling a whole religion, keeps tabs on everyone else and makes them viable targets, so they don't fuck about.

On the contrary, I've managed to secure the tree of my family and thankfully it's up to purity jew lover, screw your e-celebs and your propaganda pushing. Jews will infiltrate in this board by text, but eventually they're found, like now and told to fuck off, so do their "Celebrities" on first videos.

Deal with it man, Sup Forums doesn't like your shit.

Good goy, hate white women, don't have children

Why do we still let Americans post on here? You're worse than fucking leafs. Your IQ has been muddled with all that nigger blood.

>tfw 100% asian on every pic of me.

>1 drop rule
wtf? i hate (((hitler))) now

I don't believe for a second that you have managed to convince a woman to have sex with you. You might have raped one though, that sounds like the kind of thing a subhuman like you would do.

>((("white"))) women
if she was actually white...

Isn't "she" a fembot?

You don't "let" Americans do anything. We will do them and it doesn't matter if you like it or not. Your own IQ has apparently been taking a hit with how hard Genghis Khan pounded your ancestors skull against the headboard.

reminder to sage

I wonder why

My wife, who's Norwegian, is my white Queen, you fat autist.

200% woodberry

Service seems pretty accurate I'd say

I think this works enough to show he's a shill and pushing an agenda, you know the drill gents, let this shit crash on the ground and thumbs down the video if you're kind enough and want to piss of this finnie jew lover.

has someone done Harambe already?

Your time is running up you little rat. Traitors like you will be the first to go when the time comes.

omg omg omg I LOVE TARA
She's my alt-right waifu