Go to school till your 18

Go to school till your 18
Go to College till your 23, sometimes even longer
Struggle to find a job
Struggle to advance your career from your meager beginnings
Maybe start thinking about having kids when your 30 or older.

Meanwhile the entire third wold is fucking and having kids constantly, outpacing you 12 to 1.

>But muh GDP and muh ecunumy

With mass immigration now, the third world will basically just replace and inherit your world that you sweated to build

Good job on those GDP figures though, that really saved you in the end.

>Go to College till your 23, sometimes even longer

Collage isn't required for a steady income.

>Struggle to find a job
I'm currently a rising junior and have had no trouble finding summer internships/potential jobs. I don't understand this meme.

Market yourself, major in something useful, and network. But most of pol is too autismo to do so, so they blame da jooz instead. SAD!

Pride and glory have proven time and time again to be white mans downfall.

Prove me wrong faggots.

>works on my machine :^)

Climate change is going to kill the third world and it's going to be fucking hilarious as they die in their billions.

>Meanwhile the entire third wold is fucking and having kids constantly, outpacing you 12 to 1.
This wouldn't matter if countries had proper immigration laws in place.

A 100% white Sweden with 20 million people is vastly superior to 1.2 billion shitskins in India

Have a major in Biochemistry and the only decent jon in London is willing to pay me only £30,000 a year which is nothing if you live in a city like mine.

>tfw 23 and every time you tried college you dropped out after never going to class

Fuck it tbqh I'm joining the army

Is legitimate climate change a thing now?

The streets are melting in India, the water will dry up and the food will wither on the vine. We need to stop the ones who are smart enough to get away now; sink those fucking boats.

I guess the point is, industrialization didn't save us in the end. Their victory was so simple. Crossed right over the natural barriers of war, national borders, national defense, etc. Nothing mattered in the end, but pure numbers and misplaced empathy.

i as well have a biochemistry degree and you're an idiot if you thought that would do anything substantial if you stopped before obtaining a masters.

just not caused by man.

We are going to send them food and aid and we are probably going to let them move into our cities in even greater numbers to save them if it's a real threat.

There is no winning.

Hastings 1066. Oh wait...

This

there's more to prosperity than bustin' nuts in cunts as well as GDP, the west is polarizing and public opinion will change towards that of killing niggers in the streets, then we'll see who outpaces who

So americans are too dumb to enter collage before they are 20?
lol

And it will crumble without us to maintain it - So Western Civ crumbles, 3rd world niggers run rampant, Earth is destroyed.

Without White people, this shit does not exist.

>Homeschooled
>Start college at 17
Graduate at 21 with accounting degree
>Make 55k first year
Yeah, fuck off. Stop deluding yourself to justify your failures, stupidity, and laziness.

Most people take more than 4 years to graduate because most people end up changing their majors at least once.

Also, school in the US is just dragged out in general, and the classes are dumbed down for the mexicans and blacks (there's you're bit of politically incorrect truth for the day)

>your

>Homeschooled
You already didn't follow the narrative so who are you raging at?

>your

you need to go back to grade school, forget college

The OP post is your average American and is meant to reflect the failure of American life in terms of sustainability. Fuck off, autismo.

shit

What stops whites form private schools form entering university/collage at earlier point?

Well, assuming you don't have a massive tumor of autism soaking in your head, just ignore it and pay attention to the actual issue

It's just not the norm. Plus you miss out on social interaction and fuck yourself in other ways.

We need schools to be more efficient and effective, churning out high school graduates at 16 like in some other nations, but that goal is just not reachable because muh multicultural paradise

I don't know where you got that idea from. Most Americans who go to college nowadays do so at 18, right after graduating high school.

>the classes are dumbed down for the mexicans and blacks (there's you're bit of politically incorrect truth for the day)
This is not true at all. Maybe you went to northwest southern illinois technical institution but any decent school doesn't do this.

As much shit as I'll get for this, no, I went to UC Berkeley and have a bachelor's in bio. Currently debating if I should go back and finish a masters or unironically become a trucker

Oh yeah, and I was talking about High School and under, retard. Obviously colleges have graded quality.

I know some autistic people who took the GED test at the end of sophmore year then went straight to community college.

They graduated early and missed out of the who circlejerk / GPA whoring that all the normies did in their upperclassmen years of HS

if you can find a cheap trucking school I would do it user. Just try and stay local and dont sell your soul for a long haul job right out of school.

Also your job will be automated within 5 years but you can make some decent cash in the meanwhile

solution to save the human *civilization*:
nuke the 3rd world out of existence

From what I hear the bare minimum classes below college prep or honors are basically just baby sitting programs for niggers

Reminder that pedo/hebe is the default and natural state of man and that heterosexuality was a stepping stone to faggotry, transexuality and other nonsense.

Indeed. One solution might be to get a wife from less developed countries like Ukraine. Then you can have kids sooner becouse they don't demand an huge income.

Blue collar cuck detected. Your career is literally in the edge. You can be replaced by a robot or Pajeet any day now.

Shitskins are less than 10% of EU population and far right is already becoming significant. You really think sane people will tolerate them when they are 20% or 30% and European cities start looking like Somalia?

And don't even start about numbers. Jews won wars with shitskins when outnumbered 20:1.

My dad's a trucker, I wish I followed in his footsteps instead of going to college, I could have some really good money on hand right now instead of being in debt with a degree I have no real passion for.

Kinda sucks, but eh, it's not too too late to earn some good cash.

>Most people take more than 4 years to graduate because most people end up changing their majors at least once.
no, its because they failed their first major and get forced to switch.

I paid 3k for trucking school with hazmat endorsements. I worked for a target distribution center for a year but then quit to be a school bus driver for a local school district.

If you need to take out a loan for school but dont get jewed into signing a non compete contract if a company offers to pay your training
I thought it was because more people were working and going to class part time

What's with the pic of the 11 year old girl? (((pizza lover)))

That's what non-college schools are in America, a solution for keeping the blacks and the mexicans off the streets for a while.

They actually just give you a high school diploma in some regions just to have you move on.

I think some districts are allowed to keep people in high school until you are 20 so some people are seniors on their third time around before they either get a pity pass or are sent off to adult school

Jesus Mohammad, your not even trying to hide are you?

I thought E was for sciencefags like E=dope MC

OP is she 18 years old?

choose life

>I'm not there yet, but i know I'll be rich

She's way too old for what pizza lovers are into.

Government "educates" you for 16 years - you can't find a job.

16 years lol....

in 16 years you can go from not knowing where hippocampus is to being a master brain surgeon.

the rest of the world is kind of a shithole

Uh, what?

I got my Master's in CS when I was 26 (only because I was lazy and fucked around early on) and right after finishing education I got a job at a well known company here in Sweden. I've worked here for 2 months and I get paid 48000SEK a month. Regular 9-5 hour job, no work on the weekends, public transport is covered by the company. After taxes, bills and rent have been paid I have about 29000SEK left in my account that I can do whatever the fuck I want with.

The dream job is a position at DICE just because I fucking love video games and everyone I know that works there says the working conditions are fucking amazing.

Pajeet doesn't even go for blue collar jobs. They want the white collar ones. Also some blue collar jobs are more safe from automation than some other white collar jobs. Even programming.

How much is that in actual money though

The problem isn't the job and the money, guys. Seriously, how rampant is autism on Sup Forums really?

My point is, we face a lot of start up time before we fulfill our intended heavenly purpose here on Earth, which is to find love and make a family. Everything in our life impedes this purpose and school and work is a struggle.

THE POINT IS NOT WORK. IT'S THE FACT WE DON'T BREED ENOUGH DUE TO DEMANDING LIVES.

Third world people are set to overtake the world because they don't care and are completely unhindered. Our discussion usually ends with, "Well our GDP is higher, our economy is better." It doesn't matter if you are being breeded out. And I don't even specifically mean interracial breeding, I mean numbers wise, you are failing. You built cities, but who inherited the cities?

White people are the MINORITY in the world and have been for a very, very long time, and with the coming globalization, you will start to feel it more and more.