LONDON

2ND INCIDENT CONFIRMED AT BARROW? MARKET. TURN ON SKY NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/kansas/articles/2017-06-02/judge-delays-kansas-trial-in-alleged-plot-against-somalis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What now limey

ON GOING TERRORIST ATTACK YOU STUPID BURGER

thisis why I live in Kansas. Perfectly safe here

Dumb British

FUCKIN HELLLLLLLL

Some stupid shit happening in some stupid country

Can I still use this meme even though it has the EU flag?

^barrow^borough^

>inb4 IT'S FUCKING MUSLIMES BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

the solution here clearly is multikulti

we must teach these aggressors through appeasement

#notallmuslims. Many muslim cab drivers gave free rides!

borough market

Because no one gives a shit about Kansas.

Call it as we see it. Do you REALLY believe this wasn't Muslims?

RELIGION OF

Peas

Fucking die Achmed.

GB is like Turkey - not white and not really in Europe. Still they want to be viewed like that.

Shame really. At least there is a natural border between them and Europe land.

Not again...

Budists at it again

I can hear sirens echoing everywhere, piercing through my my ears, making it realise that this is the burden i have to put living in a big city like london.

No it isn't.

usnews.com/news/best-states/kansas/articles/2017-06-02/judge-delays-kansas-trial-in-alleged-plot-against-somalis

tfw you will never run down London Bridge going BRRRRRT BRRRRRT BRRRRRT

Oh
My
God
We should never have pulled out of Paris.
Not without coming first.

>mfw 2nd incident is nothing major

As much as we glorify these fucking shitskins, they're actually rubbish at terrorism. Think about it. They only manage to kill a couple of dozen every now and then. More people die from choking on food than that shit. And then we act like it's the worst thing to ever happen, when they've really done nothing (relatively speaking).

You'd think proper terrorists would organise a fucking series of attacks. Like they start with an attack at one side of the city, then while the cops are all rushing around there, they set off another on the other side, and so on and so on. The fact they can't even get more than 1 attack every so often just shows how few of these shitskins are willing to put their money where their mouth is, and how few of their leaders have a fucking brain in their nut.

At least when the British or Americans fuck your shit up, chances are we'll be following it up with a fucking rain of fury from above the very next day.

You talk about them like theyre white. Stop being a racist theyre doing the best they can.

THIRD INCIDENT CONFIRMED IN VAUXHALL

Racism of low expectations confirmed!

You are seriously underestimating the capabilities of your security forces. Well planned series of attacks require a lot of footwork, preparation and a network of people. Those plans can barely slip past MI5 or whoever is listening. These spontaneous, low intensity kinetic attacks have a much greater chance of succeeding.

Throat cutting of peace