Indians aren't so bad

>good food
>don't backstab you
>hilarious
Let's stop the Indian hate guys.
Whites = Slavs = East Asians = Indians >>> Everyone else

Honorary east asian

i agree, i like them

if they controlled their population and didn't have a slave force of code monkey's and perform all the manufacturing fraud they do then they would be ok

they have the worst work "ethic" of any group of people I have seen

How can an entire culture have so little self awareness?

Indians are willing slaves to the tech overlords. They're pre-primed for a caste-based society and are corrupt as hell. Most dangerous immigration group to the US in the long run.

I don't mind Indians that are actually educated and don't always smell like shit, but they're few and far between.

I would kill for some fucking tikka masala right now though.

Based Big Bucks Rajeev

I think they just don't give a fuck. Most Indians I know have a huge support network of family and other Indians so they never really need to conform.

This is my question, are they all autistic?
Even their phone scammers have the most unrealistic expectations on human behaviour.

honestly I dont find poo in loos that bad, personally I admire how they wear buttoned shirts even when living in complete filth and shit.

I like Aryan north poos.

This

Fuck Pajeets. High calculating IQ, but otherwise stupid brown niggers.

The cool thing about Indians is they will walk up to you and tell you if they will backstab you.

They are very upfront about these things.

Honestly, Indians are so autistic (in a good way).

I live in Toronto which is full of poo's and every other minority you can think of. They aren't the worst. Definitely better than packies/muslims and Carribbean niggers. But they aren't equal to Slavs & East Asians either. They're right in the middle somewhere.

STOP CALLING ME AND TELLING ME MY MICROSOFT LICENSE IS EXPIRED YOU FUCKS

that doesn't effect you at all tho. the indians who come to america are mostly non-degenerate conservative hard working good people who mind their own business and respect american culture.

This desu

Indians are such positive people that it's impossible to really hate them.

I've never met an Indian who was in a bad mood.

>Poo food looks like shit
>If it was made by one of them it's got shit in it, 100% guaranteed
>Never fucking assimilate
>Act like sniveling dogs to anyone they perceive as above them in any hierarchy, act like complete assholes to anyone they perceive as below them.
>Never take responsibility for anything, it's always someone elses fault for not explaining thoroughly enough
>Can barely get 3 hours of work out of them in an 8 hour day without literally standing over them the entire time telling them how to do their fucking job
>Unwarranted sense of self-importance

Fuck poos.

t. Rajeshit

Poo food is actually amazing. It's one of their few redeeming qualities.

If they put on some deodorant they'd be perfect

What I like about Indians is that almost always, wherever they migrate to, they're very respectful of the relevant country's dominant culture. They value and preserve their own culture, but they never impose on the host country's one. Over time, most assimilate too.

That said, Indians in India are a huge mixed bag. The class system is real, and your impression will greatly vary depending on what classes you experience. The difference between the good and bad will make your head spin.

Thankfully, its usually the middle and top-of-the-barrel that get to migrate.

t. Was in India 2 weeks ago

I'd take naturalized indians over niggers, spics, and muslims ANY day of the week.

Any tips on traveling there? I feel like I'd immediately got shot/raped as a white guy but dat curry pussy doe

I an mixed Indian/Irish . My family on indian side is respectful and hardworking

lol @ Indian's not being bad, they're flooding the US, UK and Australia and are the most dis-honest people you will ever have to deal with, ky OP

lol, please user, have u been to Melbourne lately???

>actually amazing
>Does not address the fact that it looks like shit
leaf

THIS

pajeets are good people, it's just banter

Indian people aren't bad but they don't belong here

And white people don't belong in India

Nigger I don't care what food looks like as long as it tastes good.

>good food

Although I am mixed no one can tell because I am insanely white from Irish side of family, and many indian women have light skin anyways like my family.

The Indians I knew in New York were very well adjusted and kind

I assume they immigrated here when there were standards and only skilled professionals who wanted to be Americans could come

Well your perception of Indian food is very poor, it's incredibly varied for instance Tandoori chicken is a goat tier barbecue choice. It's not all Curry, which is absolutely amazing regardless.

Poo in the loooo

>shot/raped
Not likely. Exercise common sense and don't go to bumfuck nowhere by yourself or anything. Lower class indians will con/cheat you, but never physically hurt you.

What *will* happen is that you will be stared at, and asked for photos with random people, a lot.

Go backpacking; explore with other westerners or higher class Indians. Stay away from Kashmir.

No. What did you guys do - let too many of them in?

Lets be clear - just because we can appreciate a foreign culture does not mean they're cleared for mass immigration. If you do that, of course they won't assimilate. And so wouldnt we, if the positions were reversed. Its human nature.

OK, will forgive.

But you guys look like pakis. so...

They always say this kind of shit before the Indians swarm in their countries and present a threat.

They always do. You will see what they're like.

Well said old chap, you must be from england too

He looks like fez from hats 70s show

Not gonna lie lads, I've got a major fetish for light skinned Indian and subcontinent girls, they can be literal goddesses.

As a Quebecer with limited experience dealing with foreigners, Indians aren't that bad as far as weird non-Euro foreigners go
Lots of them seem very awkward and socially retarded, but overall mean well.

Fucking 10/10 cooking though

leaf has terrible taste. In other news, water is still wet and Britlamabad is still cucked.

Looks like a vaguely chicken shaped chunk of shit and probably smells like a poos armpits.

they all think they live in a bollywood movie.

I had an Indian female colleague at work, we shared an office, other than all the farting and burping she was nice. Didn't work a single minute and was fired after 6 months but she was nice.

im an anti-leftist, libertratian, who wishes a white ethno state as a refoge for white people.

i like indian ppl. they are smart and in an emotional lefen, like 'us'.

( NOT the muslimified part tho (!))

Their way of typing on the internet is hilarious, and their accent is funny too.

There aren't really any Indian Muslims, Pakistan was created so that all the Muslims could move out of India when the British gave up rule to stop a genocide and it didn't really work that much either. Hindus and Sikhs hate Muslims.

Every Indian woman I've met has been a rude stuckup passive aggressive cunt.

Ease off the schnapps, Hans de Montaigne

Fucking cut this shit out. East Asians and Indians aren't white and NO ONE is on the same level of racial achievement as whites. Not even the based traditional plastic gook waifus you see in your chinese cartoons.

Have you ever meet a chink?

too stinky and mushy for me

Nice to hear about your quebecer perspective criss de débile.

>slavs
rather deal with pajeet tbqh

Just saying that I'm not from fucking Brampton

>There aren't really any Indian Muslims
there are 172M muslim indians and 188M pakistanis

>libertarian ethnostate
dumbest board

I've always liked Indian people and feel a bond with them. Our king having a cup of tea with the maharaja and trading spices on the open waters. Such a beautiful time.

Modern Indians are hard working and much more intelligent on average than whites and blacks. Indians only issue is the sanitary conditions.

Still fewer than Britain, per capita

Good for them. Let them make India paradise for all I care... wont happen though.

Well, there are disputed regions between Pakistan and Bangladesh sure but they normally don't identify as Indian and say they are Punjabi etc.

>be me
>go to the supermarket
>see a family of pooinloos begging for money
>featuring their three children
>drive right past
>twice
gtfo

Indians are pushy little shits. They always take more than they give. Fuck Indians and their weird curry lives

>They always take more than they give
Everyone east of Germany does this, or tries to
You have to push back.
They won't be offended

Why push back when we can push them out and not have to deal with that shit ever again?

Well done, rajeev.

>driving right past twice
Are you retarded?

Doors were locked. I don't see the problem.

Indians stink and have no concept of how to wait in a que.

An retarded kid could figure out waiting in line, but they don't seem to understand the concept.

>shits in streets
>food looks like diarrhea
>when not in their own country they run shift corner stores or cabs

Sure

You only like them cuz we get the top 10% who are well educated and got here on a work visa.

>whites=east asians
>whites=Indians
Top laugh, m8

I'm Anglo Indian. My family poos In a loo and we don't smell like shit.

LOL, they're fucking SHITSKINS. Even ABOS look nbetter than them retard

Well done,Rajeev.

why does it look like he was having a shit on the street?

i think it's that people from third world countries have less of an "indian giver" culture. "indian" as in "native american". you have to say what you're expecting when you make an offer. otherwise, if you're giving something away for free, they'll take it.

Mudasir looks like he'd be a douchebag anyways.

what part of India are you originally from?

Are you a fucking poo in loo, pls leave back to your shitting streets.

wtf i love my indian brothers in denial now

Why do some Indians look like tan white people while others are very dark?

take white collar jobs, worst fucking accents, still smell like shit...

because their subhuman

Because India is a fucking massive country with different climates? Northern Indians tend to be lighter, they live near the Himalayan mountains with Tibet, China, Nepal and Bhutan., whilst southern Indians live near the equator.

Caste system.
People of the same skin tone only breed with each other
Which leads to a grow gap between castes

WELL DONE RAJEEV

Indians PM Modi is a huge conservative and the wars with pakistan they have had for decades. Made them hate muslims

Well done rajeev