Getting real tired of your shit, America

Getting real tired of your shit, America

The eternal slav

>Jews 'almost genetically driven to co-opt & penetrate'

Clapper lied under oath to Congress and those cucks did precisely nothing.

What's his name?

He looks kikish as fuck.

Ashkenazi Jews are genetically East European. I think he's on to something.

He knows that, he's referring to Russian Jews.

sounds like a line from badly written erotic fan fiction

well thats fucking racist

Clapper is a Cold War chimp.
Disregard him. We do.

>*Der ewige Slawe
FTFY men moschele Schlomochel

This really twists my twizzlers.

what of it?

it's fins if it's against russians tho, can't be racist against whites.

russophobia is back in fashion, it's the cold war all over again

>Genetically driven to penetrate.

He's right though
Have none of you played with russians in any online game?

I mean, in this regard he isn't wrong.

This plus he was just an Obama shill. And he always conveniently leaves people wondering. "did the Russians hack the election" "absolutely positively not and we have no evidence to substantiate any rumors that they did... at least to my knowledge"

He's right though.
The military tactic of Maskirovka that the soviets used, and the Russian Federation has brought back in full force because of its astonishing adaptability in the age of information, is something only a Russian could've invented

when will this Russian boogeyman thing end?
the cold war ended 26 years ago, give it a rest

that's cool bro
you're natural born rogues

same, fucking liberate us already

Time to push a "Commie leaders were jews" meme campaign

>James "least untruthful" Clapper

Yeah. Okay.

not exactly, but for those interested. ashkenazim came mostly from the ukrainian, crimean and armenian area. while most of them didn't mix with slavs, the richer ones did, which is why most jews you heard about with a slavic sounding name often don't look like a caricature jew from WW2 propaganda.
The mixing went further once the rich jews with slavic names moved to austria and germany, where they had to adopt german names, these jews often mixed as well. Especially those that aren't religiously jewish but converted to christianity. Result being men with jewish german family names often not looking jewish at all over here.
Ashkenazim jews in the USA however often still look almost cliché caricature, they often also changed their names out of hatred for the german language to make them sound more english.
Examples:
>Grünspahn = Greenspan
>Greenwald = Grünwald
>Kümmel = Kimmel
>Eppstein = Epsteen
>Apfelbaum = Applebaum
>Hirsch = Hershel = Hersh
and more

>he doesn't like penetrating
fag

But he never said it. Why do these faggots never say it.

I think they are secretly redpilled on race and are just larping this muh Russia so the Rothschild famm will leave the white race alone.

We're tired of this Russia shit too

mfw americans are literally called clapper

But god forbid saying something like "blacks almost genetically driven to _______"

Make something happen. Do it. You wont.

>Ashkenazim jews in the USA however often still look almost cliché caricature

mfw we got the most inbred and hateful ones.

Dat filename

lol do somethin about it then kid :^)

Sorry, Ivan. Our countries are going to war wether we like it or not.

At least we can shit post together during WW3.

>Clapper
>American
right man for the job

you are not alone Ruskie

Fuckin' nuke 'em. I won't even be mad.

Wherever I am, I must also hack democracy

>file name

>genetically driven to penetrate
Who isn't?

Checking.

No they're not. They're Semites. Arabs. Moors. Any European DNA they acquired was nonconsensual. No such thing as a European Jew.

Its not even Russophobia. The U.S. has become more and more scared of everything since 9/11. So fear became the backbone of almost everything political they do now.

we are too Russia-bro.

I can't wait for Putin to airdrop weapons to rebels during the second american civil war.

Yes. See this propaganda poster from France about the US press being dominated by jews
>pic related
Also to americans reading this concerning jewish names. Not everything ending in:
>-stein
>-berg
etc. means jewish. Many villages and towns as well as areas are ending in -stein and -berg.
Same goes for swedish names, this usually means they got their name while living in that area or village ending in -stein or -berg
Of course there are obvious names that are always jewish like
>Goldberg
>Edelstein
but others are not like
>Hauenstein
>Oberberg

This, its really sad to witness
Especially because the people most afraid are so fucking adamant that they aren't and you just need to roll over for the enemy as if that will make things go back to when they didn't have to be afraid.
Remembering back before 9/11 is always bittersweet these days, I think Bush actually fucked up by trying to have everyone "carry on so that the terrorists don't win" or whatever when in the end the idea just led people to believe that if they ignore it, it'll go away.

Thanks for the redpills user.

>russophobia
It was more Commiephobia tbqh, Ivan. It wasn't totally off base either.

This current shit is totally off the rails.

at least the USSR was successful in standing up to the US globalists for a time, more than I can say for Putin

>US globalists
It's not like you guys were just content to sit within Russian borders, and do your own shit. The Soviets had plenty of foreign interests and influence. How much of this was to counter the West, and vice versa is debatable, but it still happened.

But user, he's probably a Jew himself so that's why he's talking in code.

>at least the USSR was successful in standing up to the US globalists for a time
When did that happen? Was it before or after you sold us the Titanium we needed to make U-2s to fly over flights of your nation?