How To Be A Racist Landlord?

Hello Sup Forums

So I came here for advice. I'm a self identified racist. Not like a join the clan racist. just a mildly disapproving of black people type.

Anyway Ive accumulated enough wealth to purchase a beautiful duplex to rent out. My one issue is I don't want to rent to anyone but white people.

Is there any guides out there how to avoid Housing laws but still obtain this ideal outcome?

Any of you landlords? are there some cash questions I can ask LEGALLY during the screening process? Honestly any tips would be greatly appreciated. My best idea so far is to just check social media. but that is not a sure fire way.

Please help me reclaim my city.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/grim-racist-methods-of-one-brooklyn-landlord.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

In person interviews. Then just reject all the non whites.

ask for criminal record and proof of employment. Then you decide based on those merits if the authorities starts to ask questions.

Make it so you can't have a criminal record

dont accept section 8 vouchers. bam.

You can choose whoever you like, and can only say that you found them unlikable and untrustworthy as persons in interview.

also, quadplex or nothing. fuck duplexes

My only problem is what if I interview a Black John Smith who has flawless credit and a solid work history, no criminal record. I realize that seems unlikely but still can happen. I need ways to still deny them and not end up with a summons to court in the mil 2 weeks later.

>Is there any guides out there how to avoid Housing laws
You mean you can't rent to a white person if too many whites live there?

>we have several applicants right now

Credit rating. Niggers have bad ones.

>dont accept section 8 vouchers
Or price the rent above the limit.

Solid work history is subjective, you decide what is a solid work history.

Easy. Raise the rent. Say 2 people or less per bedroom (i.e. no more than 2 people for a 1 bedroom house, no more than 3 people for a 2 bedroom house, no more than 4 people for a 3 bedroom house).

Blacks and Mexicans will say bye. I guarantee it.

you cant not rent to someone because of their religion, race, sex, disability. So what im really looking for is just tips to do just that, but make it seem thats not the case.

Niggers = animals
Just write in the agreement "no pets" allowed.

wait what?
is this what "freedom" looks like? you need a reason to deny?

Put up racist pictures and slogans in nice frames, cover them with cameras.

Solid, keep it coming

You do not have to rent to anyone, all you need to avoid is sperging about niggers etc. while you talk with them.

See
Don't obviously single out the black people. Say you have a bunch of applicants. Just make sure you say "no section 8" in your ad, that should help quite a bit. Look up names before you contact them back. Remember, you own the property so you can be as picky as you want to.

Just tell them that there was a better applicant

>is this what "freedom" looks like?
U.S. law requires us to pay our debts, too

If you come across a black John Smith who has a flawless credit and work history, chances are you found one of those rare blacks who's actually alright. In which case you rent the place to him and have an instant example of "but look, I totally rent to black people who meet the requirements" to bring up at a court case.

Good credit history, good work history, no criminal record, and (if it's not prohibited in your city like it is in mine) no housing program vouchers will be enough to filter out 99% of black applicants.

If it isn't rent controlled, you can always jack up the rent on the nig at the last moment.

If they're willing to pay 2x market rate for 12months and they have flawless credit, I dunno man.

>you cant not rent to someone because of their religion, race, sex, disability

No, this only applies to companies, you can choose whoever you wish and do not have to give them any reason.

Sad I know, this is what happens when liberals run the country. Instead of making a race rise to the expectations of the society, we shall forcibly lower society to their level

Yeah, it's gay... We have anti-discrimination laws regarding housing and employment. However, as long as you don't sperg out and flat out say "I'm not hiring you because you're a niggerfaggot", you can pretty much do as you please.

>mild racist
>aka realist

honestly not a bad compromise

You're the landlord. If you don't think the tenant is worthy of renting to, you don't have to rent to them. The key is simply not saying "I'm not renting to you cause you're black, fuck niggers." Look at your applicants, choose the white one, and the tell the other applicants you chose another qualified candidate, however you wish them the best of luck elsewhere. Am a Realtor- as long as you don't tell them you're racist and that you chose whom you believe to be a more qualified tenant, you're fine.

Sometimes the EEOC feds will send out ringer niggers to see if people aren't gibsing likes theys supposed to. You can get into real trouble if you get caught that way. But you can make it very very hard and very very unlikely that any nigger will want to rent from you in legal ways.

Thats might be what its like in Finland, but not in the states sadly. People constantly get sued here for House discrimination

>Credit Check, criminal check, rental history.
Literally just set the standards high enough to exclude the garbage. You'll end up excluding some whites, but you will definitely be able to exclude niggers and other undesirables.

Another thing. If a black or mexican happens to move in, you can just raise the rent by a lot the next year. If they don't move out, you make windfall profits. If they do move out, then problem solved.

Also, don't raise rent just on them or you might get into trouble.

please share these legal ways :D

YFWDBWDSO

>all you need to avoid is sperging about niggers etc.
easier said than done

>what if I interview a Black John Smith who has flawless credit and a solid work history, no criminal record
then hes probably not a risk

I mean its rational to keep blacks out of your country but that doesnt mean you should be a dick to individuals

Great point. Trump got in trouble because he actually expressed to not rent to blacks/latinos to his employees. If you keep that inside, you will be fine.

We need more Jews to weigh in on this.
They are after all, the experts with this stuff.

I kinda want to move there now, which state is it?

As long as you own just one unit, you should be ok. Just do interviews in person. Also you don't want to have anything in writing that would be considered discriminatory. Just keep it simple.

I've rented a condo for 11-years and by far my best renters were two asian women. Always paid on time, didn't really damage anything and never heard from them ever. My worst renters were two white girls.

You never want to rent to nigs but there are plenty of trash white people out there that live like niggers.

im half-armenian, does that count?

>were two asian women
i miss my mid-40s nip female neighbor.

Ya I do want quality in my renter. Its just a close second to Race. All White people encourages other white people to move in, which causes gentrification, which cause my property value to rise as well as moves us one step closer to a Utopia.

I grew up in a hay farming community, 99% white. There is plenty of shitty white trash that make terrible neighbors. Alcohol, meth and people letting their dogs shit inside their houses. Also everyones gotta have at least two dogs that are poorly trained.

I live in the city now and most of my neighbors are Asians. I don't really socialize with them much, but they don't have loud dogs, don't play loud music and even the teenagers respectful and call me 'sir'. It's great.

There are plenty of white renters that are shit.

>I don't really socialize with them much
let me guess, they never make eye contact, they quiet down when you walk by, they giggle at their phones. all in all, could be worse. asians seem like house pets to me

I here ya, Ive had the trailer trash friends before, seen how they lived, I'm fishing for quality in all things with my tenants. Honestly that also means young, no disability and physically attractive lol

Yea but most the white people that are financially stable and responsible don't rent. They buy.

If you're place is in a safe neighborhood and nice you have a better chance. A single, older white woman with a decent job is your best bet, since a lot of those divorced types aren't buying houses despite having the money to do so, they just don't want to deal with the maintenance aspect of it.

do you actually prefer young people to call you sir?
i'm like *facepalms internally* everytime
you elton john paps?

Don't advertise the rental, if possible, word of mouth only. Also, in some jurisdictions if the landlord lives on the property you are exempt from many fair housing laws.

Include maintenance under $50 as the tennats responsibility include yard work...

The key is to pick out one tenet of the better minorities such as Asian or Indian and pick the best possible applicant among that group.

I do this op, I have two three family houses, I set up an interview with a company owned by a friend, they screen out everything I decide to flag. The only black couple I went with was an elderly one, that was 5 years ago and I've never had an issue. I screen out single mothers, teens, blacks, mexicans, welfare recipients, most jobless ones...although I let a guy in 7 years back who was on disability, turned out to be a retired vet, apartment full of guns, one of the criteria I look for is pro second amendment. Gun owners have been more responsible than most others in my experience, plus, it's a horrible idea to break into a house where people are armed. You really protect yourself by having a nigger between your tenants and yourself. I very rarely go to either house, the less personal it gets, the less likely they'll be able to use you over something trivial. Also, avoid taking section 8 applications, you'll need regular inspections which could result in them withholding money from you.

Yea it's a little weird, but my point is the teenagers are friendly, say hi and are the types that do well in school. They're brought up in a family structure with rules, discipline and respect for elders. Their parents make them do chores like yardwork. They're not some angsty faggot teenagers, pampered white girls or wannabe gangsters.

Don't you guys have freedom of association or whatever that shit is called ?

If they have flawless credit, solid work history and no criminal record then you found an upstanding black person, let them rent.

No, what you're thinking of is freedom of disassociation. And no.

Set your FICO to 740, should remove a lot of black renters right off the bat. Also subject possible tenants to a personal interview to root out any other niggers that get past the initial filter.

we call them "typical", probably you don't use it to describe a person
synonym of "by the book"
little faggots think taking the trash out once per month is too much
fuck we are old paps :P

This.

You're trying to run a business here, right? If you find the one-in-a-million upstanding black citizen, why would you turn him away?

Close enough, Armenians are the anti-Jew, they got beaten badly in the 18th century though.

Make sure you rent to a WHITE COUPLE. I was in the same situation as you. I rented to a nice young white lady... And then her black boyfriend moved in. That sucked. I had to plant drugs there, and call the cops on them to get my house back.

What you want to do is:

1) Meet them in person before making any agreement

2) "I have other offers. I have another appointment later I'll get back to you if they don't make a better offer" Don't get back to them.

3) Require criminal background check

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/grim-racist-methods-of-one-brooklyn-landlord.html