twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are psychopaths, more news at 11.

Literally Misery.

Where have I seen her before?

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

She was raking leafs dummie

/ourgirl/

Elizabeth (((Wettlaufer)))

We have no quality control for nurses. I am intimately familiar with the nursing world, my mum and two aunts are nurses, as well as my sister in law, and my brother worked in a hospital.

Very fortunately none of them are psychopaths (as far as I'm aware) but the shit I've heard of other nurses is obscene. Also nurses are constantly rallying to lower the standards for the testing.

>Now let's bomb millions of people for money! Hahaha they don't count they're brown!
Literally everything men complain about with women is projection. All of it.

nice bait

And a wonderful non-argument to you too!

>killing off leaf pensioners
literally god's will

these kids won't get that mick

what "testing" ? like driver's license?
here you need to go 4 years to nurse school to get hired by a hospital

>leaf

Yeah there's like a nursing exam and everything. My sister in law failed it three times. I love her to death but it really scares the shit out of me.

Automatization of everything can't come any sooner.

why do people with a lack of empathy become nurses? if you have no patience with the elderly or kids it's not the job for you.

Weak

If you're brown you're not a person.

wait let me get this straight
you study *on your own* you take the test and if you pass it you become nurse?

Why are women so illogical and emotional tho?

Has nothing to do with being a rake. Murderous female nurses are their own fucking meme at this point. Hell, even Stephen King wrote about it.

Leaf I mean...

Fuck you, you don't know how old I am, or what movies I've seen.

No no, sorry, you have to go to school for x amount of years and then pass an exam for your license.

because generic story of fat woman with low self-esteem gets sad then mad then does some easy kills on people that'll die soon anyway so who cares

Fucking leafs.

Jesus Christ.

>white "people"

cumskins are evil and not to be trusted. FACT.

> instead of just scratching out Canada and Australia and switching the two they scratch out the rest
Why tho

>mfw