How does one distinguish between delusion and redpill?

How does one distinguish between delusion and redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCF326xyA0QHI7Z5xAwKQDJg/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sure the Scientology elite know the score. The grunts? Probably not. But the Jews have been trying to destroy them for decades, so they must be on to something.

Nothing is real
Matter doesn't exist
Your self-image is a fabrication

This. I am super curious about their work. If the Jews have been trying to end them for decades, there just has to be something that they are doing right. Not to mention that they have been around for so long with a healthy following. It unironically fires up my almonds.

L Ron Hubbard calls mainstream media the "chaos dealers" and blames them for making society have all its ills. Google it. They practice ignoring the news for this reason to keep their mind away from what the "chaos dealers" are trying to impose upon them

Scientology is next level stuff, whether you are a Scientologist or not, learning about is extremely interesting and for the most part they're interesting in the opposite of degeneracy.

"New and improved conditions and better realities"

All I can recommend is learn about it yourself and make your own conclusions. Don't even mention it on here or to other people, just read it yourself and think for yourself... best advice I can give

Not into cults. Sorry. I like seeing my family.

Lol but the news told you about that, see your proving my point exactly .... That's why I said investigate it yourself personally and come to your own conclusions

why would ex-scientologists lie

People slander their bosses when they get fired right? They probably got kicked out and decided to run a smear campaign out of anger. Or, paid off. Or, they're just shitty people. My point stands, do your own research personally and come to your own inner conclusions. Stop accepting what you're fed by the mainstream media

I have no interest in associating with them or any other group, but I have some interest in what seems to be useful esoteric knowledge.

One thing specifically: People get trapped in behavior patterns, not just "habits" but addictions, and other really destructive patterns.

The trauma of a near-disaster, or the pain of hitting rock bottom sometimes snaps people out of this.

I think Scientology has some techniques applicable to this problem. I don't care if they have a silly mythology tied to it (removing thetans or something) it's no more silly than wily Satan out to get you at every turn.

If anyone here can shed light on what I'm referring to I would much appreciate it.

Google it. All their stuff is online for ANYBODY to see themselves

That's sort of the issue. DC-8s, OT 8+, etc.

Well firstly you see if it can deliver on its promises. Scientology has been promising perfect recall and control over matter, energy, space and time since the 50s yet has yet to produce one person with this.

Likewise even OT VIII - the highest current level on the bridge - practitioners still suffer from cancer and relationship problems despite the powers and control that are meant to come from this.
Also some good videos by a former member

youtube.com/channel/UCF326xyA0QHI7Z5xAwKQDJg/featured

I would agree with you if it wasn't for all of the ex-scientologists' stories end up matching and agreeing with each other. If it was just a smear campaign they would contradict each other and the church could easily point that out.

>If anyone here can shed light on what I'm referring to I would much appreciate it.

Its simply regression therapy (think Freud and the whole any emotinal problems you have are linked to something that happened in your past) that extends into past lives combined a form of hypnosis (with environment control, physical fatigue, mental fatigue).

That and a huge emphasis on donations and signing up people for courses and to buy books

the scientific method and not just believing whatever bullshit someone tells you

If someone is that interested in Scientology they're better off just buying the books on Amazon for ten cents and studying it themselves with some help from Freezone groups than joining the church.

Scientology is a bit different given that its a Gnostic faith with a huge emphasis on keeping teachings hidden.

Its not like Christianity or Islam where they lay everything out on the table

Between Freezone groups and ex-scientologists letting stuff out of the bag there isn't really much that the church can say they have that's hidden knowledge. The only thing people don't know is what's going to be in the new OT Miscavige is making but only he probably even knows that right now.

>Between Freezone groups and ex-scientologists letting stuff out of the bag there isn't really much that the church can say they have that's hidden knowledge.

I was working under the assumption you meant relying only books written by Hubbard and not leaks and ex members.

IIRC freezoners still believe the Hubbard idea regarding information being able to really harm you if you hear/see it before you are prepared.

The books cover a lot of the basic stuff which most people wanna even read anyway. Although really even most of that you could learn from a psychology textbook. Leah Remini talked about how she used to fear public speaking so Scientology just made her do public speeches over and over until it didn't bother her anymore which is just exposure therapy. So really between the books and leaks there's zero reason to join the church unless you really like giving up most of your income and having your life revolve around doing what the church wants you to do for them.

Delusions vanish when you stop believing in them.

The redpill does not.

>So really between the books and leaks there's zero reason to join the church unless you really like giving up most of your income and having your life revolve around doing what the church wants you to do for them.

Which is a problem given that the Man who created/assembled this system also assembled this church behavior. But yes I agree with you overall