3RD HAPPENING IN LONDON TONIGHT

I have no words.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=cgne0BGc3hw
youtube.com/watch?v=JJsujnjaqvk
youtube.com/watch?v=XUGJjlkbDjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its an Islamic sandwich goy, dont be racist goy.

The Russians are rigging your elections, obviously.

This is the time to come together. Don't let the
torrorist drive you apart, that's what they want.
goy

if numbers there will be a 4th

>RESIGN
RESIGN
>RESIGN
RESIGN

close enough.

my numbers seal the deal

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Well... there's a 4 at the end of your post.

this. it's just hacking russians. nothing to worry about. is anyone else getting sleepy? I think we should all just lay our heads down and sleep. worry about this in the morning.

At least you aren't racist.

The religion of pace did it again

We made a huge mistake.

F

News stream

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

These hundreds poor lone wolves :(

>casual islamaphobia: the post
fuck you FUCK YOU

An isolated case, a madman

What's the total number of dead & injured so far?

Ramadan Mubarrak, RIP England

dont think so m8, mine will

lets start a #allmuslims

Third, fourhz, top bantz

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0/10 troll attempt

You didn't even try

soon you guys are gonna have to add terrorist attacks to the weather report. imagine it now low humidity with a high chance of car bombing.

fuck the south, Southwark specifically is a terrible area as it is. never before have i witnessed so many nignogs. on the good side it was the best area of London in 2015 for recycling

There are no men left in this country, pass the black pill.

BOY LONDON SURE IS PEACEFUL TONIGHT AM I RIGHT!???

>I have no words.
As well you shouldn't. This is expected. It's part and parcel of living in a city, after all.

Hitler is responsible for the deaths of more white people than anyone in history. And I'm not counting Slavs or Jews

Forgot pic

France next?

Stalin?

Putin is doing this
he either:
A: likes you and supports your nation, giving you defense from (((:>)))

B: if you fail him, and satiate is temper, he sends islam to "enrich" your liberal values

could be just a theory

WTF?
Get your shit together Britain.

didn't a new season of house of cards come out on Netflix? love Netflix. I'm gonna go watch something actually entertaining and maybe fall asleep if I keep feeling so sleepy. This London stuff is bore-ing. Prob just a drunk driver, sadly, and the other two locations are most likely false reports.

And it just so happens to be Ramadan.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Just a few of synchronized isolated cases, do not fall for drawing hasty conclusions yet. That's basically what they want you to do.

>responding to liberals
I want KEK to remove all summerfags

Hitler loved Islam tho.

He would have united the Germanic peoples under one banner, and then all of the European peoples. Any death and destruction wrought from that war is on the hands of the Jude.

You white cuck bois are delusional if you think you have any chance of defeating us. Islam WILL dominate Europe and you cumskins WILL submit to it. White wombs belong to Muslim cock and your grandchildren will look nothing like you. You can spam "deus vult" to your heart's content, it's not gonna change a goddamn thing.

Ramadan Kareem.

;-)

*sips herbal tea*
*quietly puts the cup down*
Uhm, excuse me honey but this is normal. Let me educate you since it looks like you are a Trump supporter. These attacks are NORMAL, there's nothing wrong with them. It's just poor pressured political group making a deep and profound statement because the white man has destroyed their country. So what if a few white people die? Who literally cares (Hello???? Slavery??? lol oh yeah karma baby)
We M U S T focus on the real victims here darling: those poor innocent muslims facing online islamophobia. We must fine, jail and execute anyone who says that Islam is not a religion of peace.
I Hope i didn't embarrass you.
*takes a cookie and eats it smiling*

Keep the tolerance levels high guys, it was just an isolated case

It has nothing to do with his religion

youtube.com/watch?v=cgne0BGc3hw

There's no chance of such a level headed reaction after the ariana grande concert.

55th incident by morning

He said he simply preferred it over Christianity as the Germanic peoples would have gone on to conquer the planet. Doesn't mean he supported his people being ran down in the streets by Muslims.

seems racist to complain

FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS

>Officers are responding to incident at Prince Charles Cinema in regards to designated shooter not attending Wonder Woman screening (4/4)

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

0/10 attempt Stuart

THIS WILL BE THE END OF MAY'S CAMPAING
COMRADE CORBYN ANNOUNCES GULAGS FOR SHITSKINS TOMORROW AND WINS IN A LANDSLIDE
SCREENCAP

Oy fucking vey, cocksucker. With your impeccable logic you should also blame African niggers for the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Try harder next time.

Hitler loved the abilty to control Islam

Isn't Vauxhall that brand tied to Opel, then bought by PSA?

would accept. after the communism inevitably failed get a right wing PM in ... ez gg

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck your country.

>Hitler is responsible

Wew, study up on how history actually happened there, (((m8))).

>RUN
>HIDE
>BIN THE KNIFE

No confirmation because there are battles going on. 20 mins into the Somme no one had time to ask how many dead.

Sounds like its gonna be significant though. The report if the girl being stabbed through the chest with a 12" blade tell me the body count has started.

>Sky news
>Phone video footage of inside bar and police getting everyone down
>"FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS!!!" overheard

3 attacks and only 1 dead.

fucking noobs.

>THE POLICE WILL KEEP YOU SAFE

Lmao they're already defending it

>tfw we could have purged the world

Genuinely feels bad man.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck this is a good one

That pretty much sums up the looney left.

My name is Abdul, you fucking gypsy.

Met police say: RUN. HIDE. TELL.

jfc.

Well, you guys have your school shootings and crazy niggers running around gunning down news anchors but somehow it feels like it's something a lot more controllable than crazy sandniggers blowing themselves up or driving trucks into crowds

Not even an option...

America also helped to defeat Germany you fucking mong. How can you put all the blame on us?

Fucking retarded Muslims couldn't even get the city right. Why do we still allow them again?

Am i understanding this correctly?Its the 3rd attack on this night?

WHY ARE MODS DELETING POSTS? WHAT THE FUCK HAS THIS PLACE TURNED INTO?

RELIGION OF PIECES

BAN ME YOU CUNTS

Oh. I see. Not the True Muslims.

>can you see any borders from here? What have borders given us

It's over lad.

Maybe this time action against muslim terrorism will be taken? Wait oh, no? i see.

wew this muzzie has a bit of a short fuse, lads!

BUuuUuuUUURrRRRRRrrRRRnnnn DOWWWWWWNN THE MOSQUES

BURN DOWN THE MOSQUES

BuuUUUuuuuUUURRRRRRRNN THE MOSQUES DOooooOOWN

gg no re
when the attack is a lone wolf thing its still basically "ok" (at best a single nutcase)
but if there are so many terrorists that all know each other and pull off coordinated attacks with multiple people...............

theres a Sup Forums livestream here youtube.com/watch?v=JJsujnjaqvk

Those things almost always happen in gun free zones where the gunman is safe from being neutralized for a good amount of time before PD arrives.

I don't want to sound like a preacher, but honest to god, people are blind to shit like this. I can't wait for the Facebook filter and Britanistan taking in more sleeper cells. I'm pissed that the country that used to own half the world let themselves stoop this low. And before any Britains come at me saying "oi m80 its not the citizens u ave to blame, its de gov, innit" who keeps voting them in? You're to blame just as much as the next immigrant to blow up a concert.

t. summer

youtube.com/watch?v=XUGJjlkbDjQ

I don't. Don't be mad nigel. We are all fucked.

I heard this was in response to someone placing a ham in the Halal section at Tesco. Any truth to that?

I'm in Vauxhall right now. Can't see anything, but heard what I think was gunfire about 10 minutes ago, and lots of police sirens. Bit shaken up desu lads, been feeling sick for the past half hour. First time in my life that I've seriously felt that I might be in danger from something like this. Makes me feel sorry for all the poor bastards who live in warzones.