joemygod.com/2017/06/03/breaking-van-plows-crowd-london-bridge/
youtube.com/watch?v=JJsujnjaqvk
strawpoll.me/13106794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Happy Ramadan!

>playing vidya
>thought I missed all of the happenings
>it hasn't even started

HOLY SHIT TOO MANY HAPPENINGS! STAY SAFE LONDON BROS!

REMEMBER THE REAL VICTIMS ARE THE POOR MUSLIMS ON THE INTERNET HAVING TO ENDURE THE AWFUL HATE SPEECH THAT IS INBOUND

I so tired...

Time to go to fuckin war with the muslim niggers

THIS IS IT BOIS

THIS IS THE BIG ONE

How FUCKED is arrinana grand tomorrow

digits confirm.

Today Britain goes to war.

>it keeps getting worse
What's the over/under on a fourth?

Great job bongs! I guess #REFUGEESWELCOME right?

Nothing will happen unless an attack with chemical weapons in London kills thousands.

AND ROHAN WILL ANSWER

P E A C E F U L

RAMADAN BOMBATHON BLOW OUT SALE!

ALL HEADS 100% OFF

>be brit
>cant covfefe

HAHAHAH FUCK LONDON

This would have never happened in Hillary was President.

Gondor calls for aid!

>A FUCKING
>THIRD
>INCIDENT

One per tooth in the average British teeth set.

Sky News is saying that there is other attacks going on outside of those already mentioned.

This is the big one.

Is it around the bus station? I'm about a mile from there.

*sips herbal tea*
*quietly puts the cup down*
Uhm, excuse me honey but this is normal. Let me educate you since it looks like you are a Trump supporter. These attacks are NORMAL, there's nothing wrong with them. It's just poor pressured political group making a deep and profound statement because the white man has destroyed their country. So what if a few white people die? Who literally cares (Hello???? Slavery??? lol oh yeah karma baby)
We M U S T focus on the real victims here darling: those poor innocent muslims facing online islamophobia. We must fine, jail and execute anyone who says that Islam is not a religion of peace.
I Hope i didn't embarrass you.
*takes a cookie and eats it smiling*

Your digits say it all.

Britain has better dental hygiene than Germany, Hans.

more like one per black dick in the average Deutsche mouth

RACE WAR

Nah, they'll spin it as Muslims being the TRUE victims of terror. It is LONDON after all :^)

my hope/suspicion (not that i wish this upon our british fellows) is that this is the case

multiple incidents to spread police thin across the whole city, then pull off a big one with a chemical attack (or several); very similar to paris/bataclan

i expected this to happen in MULTIPLE cities at once, but i guess not

might be a trial run

i don't care anymore, have fun

More like one per Canadian dick in the average horse.

who is this guy

Is this the first Saturday of Ramadon?

Does that signify anything?

Sunni islam periodically reverts to more stringent puritanical strains. Deobandi(Pashtun/Taliban) and Wahhabism (ISIS/Al Qaeda). The reason mainstream Islam is failing to reform is because Clerics endorse repressive regimes which de-legitimize them in the eyes of people.

There are four main schools that use various interpretations and hadiths to construct their moral philosophy. Broadly speaking Shiites are Catholics and Sunni's are Protestants.

Also Arab culture is disgustingly backward. They fuck boys, lazy, can't handle losing face. Kurds are quite bad as well. Arabs have a weird supremacy thing going because the Quran is written in Arabic.

There are also Sufis who follow a more mystical esoteric version. Which has deep roots in poetry and recitation.

The point is know your enemy. Saudi Arabia need to be taught a lesson.

>RESIGN
RESIGN
>RESIGN
RESIGN

For a month they're not allowed to kill during the day.Muslims are so peaceful

canucks blow dogs, kill yourself hans

you're next

ISIS has done a bombing or killing every day of Ramadan so far, they are going jihad in Europe now

So can all of us send our Muslims to your country?

>american education

It's the other way round.

>not that i wish this upon our british fellows
Pussy. YuroSJWs are getting what they deserve. The bigger the happenings, the better our argument.

She's in on it

>they literally had to wait until dark to get groovy

>see that a van ran over a bunch of people on london bridge
>go to the shop to buy beer and play a game of dota2
>crack open a beer and prepare to get comfy watching the fallout from the happening
>see that there is now a third happening

what was the second happening? What have I missed? Can I get a basic gestalt?

Glass houses, kraut....

I dunno but this is the 2nd twitter account ive seen like this on the #londonbridge twitter.

I think I know where those manchester kids ended up...........

not a third incident, its a continuous incident, its the same muslim cunts from the van, all of those places are blocks/few miles apart. britbong cops are total shit.

Sorry my english friends, but I won't go to your country for my Hollydays.

yeah, when terrorists attack somewhere the person in charge of that place should resign, because that makes perfect sense

Can someone please redpill these normies? I tried, they exhausted me.
joemygod.com/2017/06/03/breaking-van-plows-crowd-london-bridge/

1st, run people over with van
2nd, lads hop out the back of the van and start slicing peoples throats
3rd, this

Once sun sets, the killings begin

Yeah, because mainland Europe is really known for their bad teeth.

I bet your post sounded smart in your head :^)

Let us not forget. As good Christianized cucks, we must turn the other cheek to be run over or blown to bits in a bombing.

peaceful stabbings at borough market

>guy runs people over
>3 attacker get out stabbing
.reports of attacks in other areas
just like bataclan

the russians are busy this night :^)

wtf i love jihad now

You need a gas oven for that you idiot.

im surprised the terrorists did it tonight. if they have cells like these, they would've caused more terror if they returned to her concert, even knowing the police presence there.

martial law
noun
mass noun

Military government, involving the suspension of ordinary law.
‘unlike the previous military interventions, the general did not declare martial law’

‘The state of civilian emergency can be upgraded to a state of military emergency, under which martial law can be imposed.’
‘Some military leaders and others believe that martial law must be imposed, but this offers little comfort.’
‘In response, Charles imposed martial law and applied it to soldiers and civilians alike.’
‘Instead he is talking of changing legislation to allow the imposition of martial law.’
‘Sometimes, the military rules directly and calls it martial law.’

‘The following day, martial law was declared and the troops rolled in.’
‘The Government has responded by declaring martial law and pouring thousands more troops into the region.’
‘The town was closed to journalists while fresh troops were brought in and martial law declared.’
‘The military had been sent to keep martial law, but because of the wars, they were pulled out.’
‘There is a state of emergency or martial law; there are military cordons and official broadcasts.’
‘Nor do we declare martial law to keep our people from voting for the kind of government they want.’
‘She did not say if the end of martial law would mean the end of major military operations in the province.’
‘He criticised martial law but warned of bloodshed and civil war, counselling patience rather than defiance.’

‘The general wanted to impose martial law, but the president opposed it.’
‘This may be considered military law which should not be confused with the term martial law.’
‘We were still deep in the repression of martial law, or post-martial law.’
‘Sometime in the past some giant disaster had caused martial law to be declared.’
‘Even to the pillars of our society, the days of hiding behind civil law, martial law and cannon law are gone.’
‘Afterwards a state of emergency will be declared and martial law instituted.’
‘Moreover, it considers that the crimes occurred at a time of civil war, and thus fall under martial law.’

if they decide to shoot up a nightclub i hope fabric stays safe, they've been through so much...

people don't get blown by dogs

i wish you all the pain and suffering in london

Underrated post

It is when he encourages them.

haven't they suffered enough?!

what in the LITERAL FUCK?

digits confirm.

Vauxhall area..., not sure what MI6 feels right now.

At this point if bongs dont grab guns and start rioting they deserve everything that happens to them

>people don't get blown by dogs

Uhm sounds like someone is speaking from experience.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

>Terrorists mow people down on the LONDON BRIDGE
>Get out and stab people to death with 12" hunting knives
>Drive away
>"We are currently monitoring social media sites for islamophobic activity"

>Others said they saw three men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', jump out of the van and began 'randomly stabbing people' along Borough High Street with 12-inch long knives.
>Mediterranean origin

This is going beyond memes. Fix yourself, Brits.

I hope you all die.

my sister lives in london, she saw it happen at london bridge

i can't keep doing this lads, if something had happened to her i don't know what i'd do. why is this the new normal. we have to do something.

>when you haven't killed a non-believer all week.

everyone look at this. this is actually more fucked up than the attacks.

Islam is not compatible with civilized society. All western nations must DEPORT KEBAB AND RESTART THE CRUSADES

Ivankov? Is that you?

How can Sam Hyde be in so many places at once? How does he keep getting away with it?

theres a Sup Forums livestream chat here
youtube.com/watch?v=JJsujnjaqvk

What guns?
At most they can grab their plastic knives

Glass house, both your women sleep with animals.

MUSTER THE ROHIRRIM!

it's just part and parcel

Agreed, DEUS VULT

>pic. related

Why are you so anti-white?

>dogs are capable of suction
>german education
can't blame you, after all you never went to a real school because of
>muh islam

>12" long knives
at what point does a knife become a sword?

>Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city (Brothers, please attack my city)

the Sup Forums mascot
this is your opportunity to make money juel

CHECKED

Maybe I'm part German?

strawpoll.me/13106794
strawpoll.me/13106794
strawpoll.me/13106794
strawpoll.me/13106794

NIGG