Is Europe finally getting their comeuppance for their past?

Is Europe finally getting their comeuppance for their past?

Is comeuppance the gayest word in the English lexicon?

Got my answer, thanks kek

One could say the same, by 2060 youre gone...

They're just egging us on to finish the job.

#NotAllEuropeans

Yes, as they say, no good deed goes unpunished.

>Europeans gift progress and morals to the rest of the world
>without colonization most of us would be some kind of brown indians or something
pro-immigration and lefty cuckropeans deserve it, conservatives don't

as if the people today are responsible for what happened 200 years ago

What do you think both world wars were? A holiday? Moron.

>bringing civilisation, education and helathcare is somehow equivalent to murder, rape and mayhem today

>China
>Partial European control or influence
What did he mean by this.
>Japan
>Never colonized
Not for a lack of trying I tell you that.

Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao

why do these threads always attract brown subhumans. neither of you mud looking people are white.

>implying Europeans didn't also bring all of that to the lands they conquered.

Remind me again how American Indians are almost completely extinct now?

Pro tip: Most were dead long before 1776

I don't care about what happened to America, that was hundreds of years ago. My ancestors have lived in this country and we're suffering now, with people that just want to blow us up and rape our children.

To be fair, you brought civilization for yourselves, while most natives kept living in shit. "White man's burden" is more of a propaganda tool.

>american
>calling me out on whiteness
>Hong Kong
Autonomous territory.
>Macau
Same
>Taiwan
Taiwan's green on the map famalam.

That's what they mean by "partial control". Hong Kong and Macau are autonomous within the PRC.

They aren't more influenced by Europe than a number of green places there tho.

The US really count? It wasn't a country when Britain was in control.

whiter than you, niggerfaggot

Neither were the majority of other countries on that list.

It really doesn't say much. How low are your standards of whiteness?

Not sure what are trying to suggest

oh look it is hispanic fags that call themselves white

their standards for whiteness are incredibly low. subhuman hispanic peasants want to be white and so they call themselves white.

The picture paints China as a place of Western Influence/partial control. I asked "why?". You pointed to Macau and Hong Kong as examples of western control or influence in China. I said "Not more controlled than a whole number of other places the map considers as having no current european control".

You could say that. Sure. But it is the fault of Europeans for bowing down to the jews. The jews have brought nothing but destruction and degeneracy to Europe. Europeans have no spine obviously.

Ethiopia has never been under European control you moron. Where he fuck did you get this map from?

That's isn't the map of current European control. Green means has been colonized at some point.

>Engage in war
>Complain when you lose

uhh, white skin?

>american
>calling others subhumans
try again, tyrone

italy ww2 retard

>Is Europe finally getting their comeuppance for their past?
Comeuppance...
Without Europe, the would be no USA. You wouldn't even been born. Should Europe pay for you even existing?

>uhh, white skin?
Not very specific. The Japanese have white skin, too.

im pretty sure japan and koreas have been under influence by europe

If you put it like that, yes.

Portuguese don't count.

The lost to Ethiopians retard. If you are talking about Eritrea yes not Ethiopia.

is this white? we have a lot of white people but not enough aryans.

don't bother. their hispanic brains can't process this information.

Those are horses.

By America, but they don't count as Europe even if it's a nation founded and mostly inhabited by European descendants.

The Portuguese indeed had partial influence on Japan and even founded the city of Nagasaki but that's it.

we dindu nuffin!!!!

>is this white?
They seem to be white, but look at the bottom of the picture: you can clearly see a uruguayan flag. It's evident these are niggers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL see what I mean? that brown loser tried to find the most "white" looking people that he could and they still looking like brown peasants laugh and pity them

yeah bro ur super white

LOL. delusional as fuck hispanic.

The original Aryans (Yamna) were mostly brown eyed and brown haired caucasoids.

>

also what does it mean European control ? like we are one country?. if you gather enough countries then you can always say they are controlling the world
also notice they included Russia into Europe too to make it work out.

>looking like brown peasants
Look whiter than half of Europe to me.

stop the bullying, assholes
we wuz white

p-post white americans

>Europeans are the only people to expand or conquer
>Chinese dindu nuffin
>Japs dindu nuffin
>Mongols dindu nuffin
>Ottomans dindu nuffin
>Arabs dindu nuffin
>Persians dindu nuffin
>Indians dindu nuffin
>Mesoamericans dindu nuffin
>Native Americans dindu nuffin

Leftists only highlight whatever was committed by Europeans but never no one else. And they never think about any of the benefits that colonization brought as well. In reality the situations were more complex, and Europeans aren't devils and not the only ones who may have done wrong in history. And leftists conveniently forget that Western civilization was first in pretty much every progressive ideal. Banning slavery, freedom of religion, women's equality, etc.

Most of those countries would be complete shitholes for all time without the advances the West made. Ireland was fucked over in the past but now we are fine. And we don't always blame the British.

Oh rubber/diamonds/gold was exploited rubber in Africa? So what? It would been in the ground forever otherwise

These people are Mexican.

Good shop, though.

see you later europe, youve been colonised

> notice they included Russia into Europe too to make it work out.
Can you explain me how the fuck is Russia not a European country, at least in this context?
Was Portugal a South American country 200 years ago? Was France an African one?

The West had the critical mass to innovate and find out more aspects about the universe. Nearly every single major advancement as a species has been done by Europeans or the Chinese. Countries had to copy the West to survive. Asian people respect Europeans because they are industrious and want to beat us at our own game of education/science

and you dindu nuffin right?
Psss... Most of latin america countries rarely get participation on middle east wars

Gonna shoop these guys, too?

So Japan, South Korea, and Liberia don't count because they were colonized by European colonies?

Russia is a European country. Culturally a least. You are seen as a rival, distinct from being a enemy. Russia has given a lot to the world and made lots of contributions.

I'm still waiting for a Russian Saving Private Ryan based on the battle of kursk or the Siege of Leningrad. Sick of American WWII movies.

No. That's retarded and so are you

>benefits
>colonization

oh you mean when white countries totally fucked india and all of africa by taking all of the wealth and progress they had and burning it to the ground?

go fuck yourself

I definitely don't think a majority of Western powers dindu nuffin. I'm just saying that leftists always bring up crimes of the past from Western powers while blatently avoiding so much of history from non-Western nations. A lot of human history is comprised of violence and conquest, but colonization is almost hailed as the ultimate evil. While in reality it's more complex than that.

If Europeans need to be "punished" for colonization, then why aren't we punishing Arab nations for the Arab slave trade, or the Japanese for their war crimes in WWII, etc.

>Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan
>conquered by Greece

>Thailand
>Wasn't conquered cause it was used as a buffer zone between Britain and France

>Japan
>Conquered by US, the greatest son of Europe

>Liberia
>Left alone cause it was shit for even African standards

>Mongolia
>irrelevant

fucking TRIGGERRED

The only thing we ever did wrong was not kill off the non whites

Mongolia was under the Soviet influence ("the 16th republic of the USSR") up until 1991, and Chinese Inner Mongolia has more Mongols than independent Mongolia. I see no reason for it to exist DESU. Russian-Chinese border is too long to think of Mongolia as a buffer state anyway.

>Can you explain me how the fuck is Russia not a European country, at least in this context?
Nobody can, you wodka-guzzling cunts and the west would have been best buddies if it wasn't for communism. Our politicians still seem to be stuck in the cold war.

What did he mean by this?

The french don't count.

>EVERYONE IS NOT WHITE EXCEPT ME
>t. TYRONE FROM DETROIT
Fuck off

These are German Argentines.

White Argentines and White Uruguayans are as white as White Americans you divide and conquer mongrel. In all three countries natives were killed off and European immigration was massive and very recent, 1880-1960 in the case of Argentina.

I'm tired of fucking mongrels hiding under the American flag trying to tell which countries are white and not when most of you are ignorant as fuck about geography and ruled by Israeli ass-lickers anyway.

Go die in a war for Shalom Sheklestein while Tyrone fucks your wife, sharter.

We commandeered them before Russia did.

>Bring education and infrastructure to barbarian shitholes
>Whites leave
>Barbarians do nothing with what the colonizers have left behind and degrade back to shitholes
>"IS ALL WHITE DEVILS FAULT MUHFUGGU, REPARATIONS NOW"

And they started getting after they decided to bend over and be nice. We could control the world by now with higher standard of living for everyone.

Best buddies? Doubt it. Before the Tsar got rekt, the West saw us as "those backward feudalistic French speaking wannabee Europeans". Stalin made this shithole a competent industrialized country, it cost millions their lives but gave us most of what we have today, so we can't really complain. Without a commie revolution, industrialization would be greatly postponed, and we'd lose even more men and resources participating in WW1.

kike ass licker BTFO

Yes, and I hope they get rekt further

Funny how europeon cucks whine about terrorist attacks that leave 30-40 people dead when they've killed far more people just to plunder their wealth and resources around the world

Fuck whites

During the old ages russia was considered to be a major intellectual hotspot of culture and development. The "French speaking wannabe" thing was part of the cultural exchange, mainly shit-talking: how do you think how french and english spoke about eachother?
That was an interpersonal thing, didn't stop europe sending students to russia or russians studying in europe. There was a genuine recognition of russian value there.

jealous shitskin
hahaha

And the commie thing is what fucked up the realtion between russia and europe. We were on better terms before and we should be on better terms now, but the US and many european politicians like to keep that cold war spirit going.

>Fuck whites
>says the rapebaby with white blood in its veins

alright Juan López