>S Syria May20
i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments Jun3
>E Aleppo: SAA encircles Maskaneh, closes in
>DeZ:Powerfull ISIS attack, initial attack repelled, clashes ongoing
>E Aleppo:SAA liberated Al-Samoumah&Al-Jaza towns, cuts off Raqqa-Maskanah road
>E Hama:Sy&RuAF hit IS targets along with artillery shelling, ground invasion to follow
>PMU advances along Syria border, liberates al-Risalah Compound
>E Ghouta: JaI new offensive against HTS
>SDF close to cut of IS supply line to Raqqa
>SAA battels FSA in E Damascus Int Airport, aims to expant gov control near airport
>IS Hunters repel IS assault along Homs-Palmyra highway
>Unconfirmed:US-backed rebels accuse Russia of bombing them near Iraqi border
>SAA commemorates full liberation of Homs city by holding huge military parade
>484 confirmed deaths by US coalition in Sy&Iraq, activists claim lot more
>Yemen:7dead,25injured in blast in Al-Hazm city, Taiz-Houthis repelled pro-saudi attack

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22
youtube.com/watch?v=yhAmQND7AZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the bread Polio

Ya Bashar!

No one will give a flying fuck if you won't try explaining what're you trying to pass our way Matthew.

>2:38 already

Sure thing buddy, semi-rare Zein for you.

9th for spic Dima

I want to FUCK Asma tbqhwy famalam lads

Colombian and Venezuelan girls are top notch, one of the best on our planet for sure.

it's self-evident

>this is it, the apocalypse

Dios mio...

and I've been explaining it

What, again?!

My thanks,

rare gaddafi for you

IN BEFORE A FUCKING JEW OF ANY KIND

FUCK YOU N00BS

holy shit these guys are fierce. If a quarter of what you said is true, god help our guys

its good to have you around man, a bit of cheerleading never brought anyone down, did it? Also, why Opel, and why would american nickname himself Opel? Asking not only because i tought americans exclusively drive american cars, but also because i drive opel omega. Its old now, from 1995, but wouldnt give her up for any other car

>peru
lol a country full of shitskins and pedophiles
kill yourself subhuman

Obligatory dump

No, no, she screamed "Mio Dio!"
I'm not sure if it was meant to be "My G*d!" or "You're my G*d!"
Was fun nevertheless.
>it's self-evident
Fuck no it's not, some Putin videos of "the world is going straight in this direction"?
It won't convince your countryman.
Give it a try, do a post that'll become a pasta.

Time to bomb Syria to end terrorism

saved
>wahhabi talking about paedophilia

hmmm

Go home Duerte, you have your own mess there!

Kurwaa!! No tomes el nombre de Dios en vano!!

Hello Onur, why so shy?

Oh fuck off Ottofaggots, i play one game as Ryukyu for trying WC and they are colonizing Australia, what the actual fuck paradox?

again? it hasn't happened yet

at least not since the Great Flood etc.

Based, that's why we censor G*d

No comprende amigo!

I guess around 12 o'clock tommorow we'll know how did it go, but now we have no idea what's going on the ground.
Let's just hope it was executed like it was planned and terrorists defences were broken.

THE SECOND COMMANDMENT:

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.

also, throw in some Aisha and thats a nice threesome

>openly supports the jews and zionism
>openly supports iran and khomeinism
>openly supports ass*d and ass*dism
>openly supports putin and putinism
not surprised, ass*dists and khomeinists are zionists

Fug. Forgive me padre for I have sinned!

It is clear now! We are the supporters of the jews! Thanks for claryfing cuckghrebi!

You can't support Iran AND Zionism
or do you think they secretely love jews and the "Death to Israel" cries are just a distraction?

>openly supports the jews and zionism
Proof? :^)
>openly supports iran and khomeinism
>openly supports ass*d and ass*dism

Ty 4 bread polebro!

Thanks homie.
Dang that's quite the coincidence. It was the first name that popped into my head and just went with it. I feel like there's a soccer connection reason. Maybe shirt sponsor for old Bayern Munich kit? Was born in Germany

Asma has a supermodel soul. Bashar got himself a REAL princess. Kind that has regal mind

>Asma pics are on comp. will contribute soon

>For three or four years I thought to myself that the facts with regard to Germany were exaggerated by the First Lord, because the then Prime Minister — not this Prime Minister — said that they were not true. The First Lord was right about it. Then came the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22

An ex-prime minister was unable to see ww2 coming for years; what does that say for the common man? pasta implies accessibility

then as now, the warning signs are in plain sight, but most people can't put all the pieces together and have a natural aversion to conflict/danger. also, the scale of the next conflict is so huge most people cannot begin to consider how to survive it

regarding the warning signs, it's not just putin videos; it's hundreds of news reports from legit sources and government agencies that show a continuous escalation. we know where escalation leads; war is in human nature; it recurs throughout history. only this time we finally have the weapons capable of destroying human civilization as we know it

>do you think they secretely love jews and the "Death to Israel" cries are just a distraction?
yes, like the "death to america" cries.
khomeinists have always been screeching on tv against the US but helping them on the ground.
see the houthis, who say "death to america" but ask the burgers to stop the KSA attacks.
Or see the PMU, who say the same thing but get weapons and airsupport from the US.
it's only for propaganda, how do you think the US invaded Iraq? the US promised things to Iran.
or see the pkk/ypg with its anti imperialism statements while being US puppets.
are you kidding me?

I've got plenty of rare Asthmas too, can contribute.

>destroying human xivilization.
Finally, and nothing of value was lost.

Oh come one, it's like comparing Chamberlain's attitude to the one of Churchil's
No, not at all

Might need some rare inhalers to fix that

First Lady Giraffe?

Damn she is gorgeous

Those greco-levantine genetics

Not bad, not bad, I'm not into it at all though, so good luck not being mkhabarated on the way.

Forgot about blendtech, Have to watch again. Thanks for the memories.

Here she is murdering an innocent child

I can agree on ypg. But pmu or houthis? Well sure thing uncle sam will sell his toys to anyone - business at it's best. And any proofs on those houthi claims?

Here she is stealing a wheelchair from a handicapped person

You're not into Syrian girls?

Here we can see how she laughs off a retard who thinks he can lift

>"By the power of secular Arab nationalism, you can now walk!"

I'm not into girls at all

Here we can see how she's stealing food from poor people

Here she is pretending she can read in 98,9% illiterate country

kek, another picture of her stealing bread from people

Even though I hate you for attaching beautiful Asma to the shitty ass narratives, deffo keked. Watch me fight back with good words

Aww, she looks so confused/concentrated.
Didn't know this was my fetish.

>not wanting sweet sugar walls

>Oh come one, it's like comparing Chamberlain's attitude to the one of Churchil's

It's not just that. David Lloyd George was PM too; that was his speech I quoted. He didn't see the war coming either.

either way, Churchill was right.

>downs in the third world
I always thought they just suffocated them at birth.

Alright, just for you, here she is just looking pleasant.

>cross eyed
10/10 does not exist.

NEW VIDEO FROM MARAWI
>NEW VIDEO FROM MARAWI
NEW VIDEO FROM MARAWI
>NEW VIDEO FROM MARAWI
youtube.com/watch?v=yhAmQND7AZs

Maute is reported to throw gasoline on armored vehicles in an attempt to burn them

I dont get why russian flag is upside down here, this cant be serb?

heyyyy. cheers m8

pic related IS ONLY 5 SECONDS AFTER THE REPORTED "MURDER"... GET BTFO FOOLIOZZZ lol

Syria wasn't third world before the war.

Here she is expressing love to her husband without using words (she wouldn't understand)
Personally, I think the conflict nowadays could've happen only if NATO overextends it's preventive (passive-agressive) measures to the point of Russia having to react to maintain the geopolitical balance.
And I'm quite sure people in charge of NATO's security policies are not silly warmongers without any foresight at all, and the leaders are aware of the ICBM/nuclear consequences to the point of avoiding escalation of the tensions at all cost.

5 seconds later!!!

Come on, lad.

Upload failed, no image, test

it's the tshirt

>ayoo

5 seconds later!!!
>dang i got a lotta asmas

Philippines was technically First World as they were allied with the US and the West :^)

>you have no idea how hard that barellbomb hits, sweetie.

>gr**ce first world
>t*rkey third world

What the FUCK!
>you will NEVER touch foreheads with asma

That's a terrible map, Turkey isn't third world and eastern Europe isn't 2nd world.

I'm afraid it's thin one in negative.
Honestly it's just the tracksuit colouring I think.

>Rebel reinforcements are apparently arriving in Daraa city aswell, indicating that big clashes might break out soon

inb4 ISIS double their territory in the region again after the moderates btfo by SAA

REEEE Poland. Why is this allowed? Even Jihadi Julian is happy about it!!

All you had to do was uphold Kemalism and you'd be let in the based countries club.

>Regime reinforcements are apparently arriving in Daraa city aswell, indicating that big clashes might break out soon

inb4 IS takes Palmyra again after the khomeinists BTFO by FSA

HERE IS ASMA COLLAGE
>behind her is Sirius star
>some say Syrian stars originate here
>Divine Goddess Confirmed

It's great, we've got diversity and all, but the second they get all touchy-touchy in the street, we've got Sednaya waiting :^)

>All the spears are blunt so nobody would save Turkey by stabbing Erdomeme with one.

every picture of asma makes me hate the "western World" more and more.
How can we pretend to be muh humanistic and muh human rights when the truth is that we are the dark force that let almost all of humankind suffer and kill each other.
I hat to be born in this timeline!
im feeling sad for my nieces to be grown up in this corrupt and jewish timeline

The FSA already failed to take ISIS territory in Daraa again so I wouldn't be surprised

Shalom malecum goys

Does somebody has detailed info about the SAA? I've been looking for it, and i don't think Wikipedia is very detailed about it.

>poland is just about allowing LGB
>meanwhile in Britain our police openly ride LGBT cars through white areas
>they have to specifically dispatch non LGBT cars to muslim areas
f-fuck

Mashallah Deir Ez-Zor will fall by the end of the week.

>very sad
>remember that a mother of one of the girls i coach in soccer looks just like Asma
>HELL YA
>I will never touch her forehead either
>very sad

Sshhhh, no tears, only dreams

WTF I thought Poland was immune to this disgusting commie crap.

Because you yet have to wait for fags cleansing.
Ok crew, your dearhearted law-goy is out for now. Sleep tight and dream about gainzzz and Dima +Asma milf teen triangle thingy.

>upside down russian flag is used as fancy emblem for arab tracksuits
Fair enoth polan.

yeah mate. TMI but I have younger sister who is special needs. I was rageposting for days when I saw these Asma photos...... changed my fbook profile picture fighting with friends in comments n shiet