China

>Suffers terrorist incidents from Muslim Uyghers
>Bans Islamic beards
>Bans Muslim baby names
>Bans hijabs/veils
>Bans Ramadan
>Hasn't experienced as much Islamic terrorism
Sometimes, the solution to a problem is the simplest one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0
youtu.be/e63em2m_YY0
youtu.be/7iSrGQ1cwxM
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>japan
>doesn't let sandniggers in
>never had an islamic terror attack

>hasn't let the west know about as many terrorist attacks because they have complete control over social media and reporting

Can't exactly trust the Chinese

>japan
>doesn't worship guns
>doesn't have bi-minutely shooting massacres

Feels good man.

what about the penis?

Get back to your perverted comic books, shitlord.

>dick size bragging

Are greeks known for their dicks or something?
Don't you criticize blacks for doing the "muh dick" posting thing?

>get back to doing something besides being shot by a redneck or being run over / stabbed by a muslim

Will do.

>small dick humiliation
(it's a thing)
have some self sarcasm guy

Short man pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0

>being born in faggot america
>not being born in amazing japan
fuck everything...

>kek my captcha

You worship lolis and off yourselves off, rightly so.

Just move here my man, it's safe.

>off yourselves*

Ah, very self conscious reaction Eggbro. Scared you are lacking in a way to please a woman?

Don't worry. Your women come to us for pleasure. We got you covered.

Well, we got the ladies covered at least...

China already has a religion based in Confucianism and a personality cult around Mao. There's zero room for Islam there.

Is this supposed to be worse than being shot or jihaded? Not sure where the insult is.

WTF, I love Chinese commies now

I want you to spank me user...spank me...

(japan guy is probably gonna jerk off to this)

Pic unrelated, seppuku yourslef

kys

Chinese leaders are more pragmatic and have better foresight than Western leaders.

He's being a dick, but why do you have to be a nigger?

japanese women belong to the whiteman.

Source?

Based.

>GF is chinese
I'm gonna be spared when they eventually take over the West

China experiences Muslims chimpouts regularly. it's also an ugly shithole of a country and there are like 3 men for 1 pussy. saged

Night Of Something Strange

Muslims should be attacking china, as they actually want them extinct

Take the /chinapill/

and the imdb rating is bullshit
if you are into horror comedy it's easily a 9

I AM THE REDNECK

Don't worry, once your leaders finally agree to import people from the third-world, you'll get your turn.

Can't wait for China to finish colonizing Canada.

what if the opposite happened?

>science
>eastern medicine still practiced by most of the populace
>cultural preservation
>what was the Cultural Revolution
>why is it called simplified Mandarin

>prosperity
>literally a debt fueled bubble that puts 2008 and Greece to shame

>equality
>everyone is equal :^) but the CPC is more equal than others ;)

>family values
>what are Chinese people like outside of the West

>technology
>aka being the West's bitch and doing cheap manufacturing
>how many Chinese schools are in the top 100

Unlikely.

We don't even import people from the first world.

my theory on why this is happening to you. at least is the west has a suicidal ambition to beat china's gdp (and later india)
while japan has conceded and their people want to just want to live to old age and die, not being assisted via allahu akbar

ThisIt's a sign.

No, but it does have a murder problem that's being conveniently ignored due to how murders are identified.

Ok, Kim Jeung

Even if you handed out guns to every nip you'd have a low crime rate because you are high iq and collectivist ethnically homogeneous society.

Those communist Kurds really respect the hell out of women.

>2 """Turks"""
>it's actually 2 Kurds who count as Turk because of their nationality
>Turks get shit for this

k*rdish genocide NOW

Have to admit, gooks are pretty based.
China and Korea are both really uncucked.
Even Japan despite being the beta male capital of the planet and having a birth rate in the negatives still manages to be largely uncucked.

Such is the power of hightrust societies.

Not like anyone cares, it's just replacing shit with more shit

t. Aucklander

>Even Japan despite being the beta male capital of the planet and having a birth rate in the negatives still manages to be largely uncucked.
"alpha male" america is the most cucked 'western' country and is very rapidly turning into brazil
i wonder if there's a connection, pablo

They just hate the Uyghurs for their separatism more than anything and trying to break China apart. They have too much of a fetish for the Hui Chinese muslims for my liking. And there's 11 million of them so it's another ticking time bomb.

LOL. No, you're gonna get it worse. You think they like anyone but Chinese mingling with their women?
If you think white people are racist, you need to really get to know some Asians man. They detest anyone who isn't their race, to include other Asians.
RIP your intestines.

t. Jealous

Hui Chinese are literally just moderate Han Chinese Muslim. Plus they breed the most superior type of girl within China. There literally nothing bad about them.

China has been dealing with muslim chimp outs for centuries, if anything the ones lying about that shit are western politicians.
Why do americans always post the most inane shit ?

n-name

Most hui are not even muslim these days.

Whites are acceptable, there a show called "Foreigner in China" and most of the interracial marriages in there is between White and Chinese. Though sexpats really gave White American and British males a really bad reputation, French and German are currently the preferred White now.

This is the most accurate post in Sup Forums history

>doesn't worship guns
Heretek.

They're filthy muslims who can get radicalized at any time. You go to Ningxia and you'll see the women even wear hijabs there.
Jeong Yun

This tbqhwysenpai

Considering how low their rape crime is, it's working.
>inb4 MUH HONOR.

And yet most Hui oitside of Ningxia are not muslim except when it comes.to funeral rites, unlike Hans minorities can be burried rather than crelated, and earing pork if even that.

They won't be radicalized any time soon, the younger generation are like any modern Chinese. See pic related, is a hui idol who do bikin MVs.

If the alternative to radicalism is sinofication, it isn't exactly a step up.

China during the mongolian empire had actual peaceful muslims. Somehow mongolia was able to have everyone get along.

The difference between a Han and a Hui is literally only religion and some ancestors 10 generations ago.
Islam has been in China since the 8th century so the natural syncretism between religion and culture happened a long time ago.

You just kill yourselves by running in front of trains instead.

Fuck off, leaf. You are the reason canuckistanis have a reputation for being the worst shitposters.

captcha: regent parking

I think americans are worse, at least canadians can hide behind post ironic garbage. Americans are just straight up dumb and posting absolutely inane shit without realizing it.

>eradicates half of world population

>people fall in line for some reason

China didn't let sandniggers in, they conquered their lands.

End terror by ending Jewish power.

Kick them out of every country and don't let them breed anymore.

Retarded low IQ bitch going from thread to thread posting this lmao.

Show me all the jews who are detonating themselves, and running people over an stabbing them in london.

I'll wait here.
PROTIP: It's not the jews doing it.
Its the MUZZIES.

Ban the muzzies.
Drive them back to the fucking desert where they belong.

Apparently you have, you brain-dead bastard. Chinese "society" is a toxic cesspool, just like the entirety of their country. Plus, they are collectively stupid as fuck. Here, have some unadulterated Chinese horseshit. They are so fucking stupid they actually expect intelligent people to buy this tripe. Dunning-Kruger Effect, anyone?

I don't get this White hatred toward the Jew, aren't they White too?

Because Chinese are not inate cucks like half of whites are.

and you guys commit sudoku bi-minutely because for as long as english teachers are there you can only jack off to anime

If you have touched a vagina i am the queen of england

>invented "fuck all"

You're fucking retarded, gun powder and paper? Chinks and Europeans basically invented everything, you're probably a fucking ice abbo.

I have my doubts that enough third worlders could hack it in Japanese culture to make a real impact. Even if they were allowed in, the communication barrier is extreme. It's not a simple matter of just not understanding the language, but the fact that within a collectivist, high context, ethnically homogeneous society a lot of the time it's what ISN'T said that conveys meaning. Immigrants from other high context cultures might be able to adapt, but ones from low context cultures would likely be weeded out in short order.

you forgot they also went in there and exterminated the ones who started doing axe attacks.

physically removed kebab and made kebabbing illegal, and what do you know, peace at last

China understands that Islam is at war with the world. That this is the new crusade. That Islam is waging a caliphate war against the entire world.

It's time to strike back.

fake anad gay, yakuza shoot each other all the time they just pay off the police to not report it

He passed through one at birth, Your Majesty.

>off yourselves
Nah dat's more South Korea thing. Japan does get a bit of it but it's a slower process to-the-point, SK gets a lot of young ones doing it.

Help i just die in terrorist lattlack!!!
No jus kidding my country not stupid to let islammers invade
Should have let our team win
Enjoy your happy future nuclear bomb dropping stupid fat pig savages hahahahahahaha

literally not even wood based paper like the kind you use for your printer, and they didn't do shit with muh gunpowder and muh compass, whites did

Jews sing "Blessed is God for not making me a Goy"
youtu.be/e63em2m_YY0

Jews sing "I'm not white, I'm jewish"
youtu.be/7iSrGQ1cwxM

chinks never did shit

Are you Sup Forums's resident progressist ?

I agree Japan bro.

You can come here to my couch and play Armored Core together, no idol shit though, and you have to make me some hiroshima style okonomiaki

From the Jewish holy book, the Talmud...

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: "If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

based traditional asians

Most of the Chinese's inventions and innovations occurred in the Song Dynasty, the second golden age of the Chinese civilization. Capitalism was nearly developed then but they got the shit luck of being the neighbor of the Gengis Khan. Humanity will achieve greater peak had the Song's neighbors been the Europeans.