Brits are so fucking cucked they let a mayor tell them to expect terrorism

Jesus it's no wonder you got your asses kicked in 1776, 1812, and 1914/1944 until the USA bailed you out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJsujnjaqvk
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=I03IKr2TWDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uh..we haven't elected him to lead our entire country like some nations have.

They fully deserve it.

UK is dead. And that's a good thing.

Fuck the UK! Hope muslims fuck them all up.

Sup Forums livestream here youtube.com/watch?v=JJsujnjaqvk

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

actually he said PREPARING for them is part and parcel, which is true

Since when?

I think the normies are starting to accept that Muslims cannot live here
I think we're starting to break the conditioning

Oh get off your high horse you fat tub of shit, your country couldn't even beat farmers with no training and it's rich that someone from a nation where 2000 died in one attack would mock others.

You're a useless person, enjoy shit posting on pol while doing not a single thing to help.

based worst korea

>your country couldn't even beat farmers with no training

>1776
glass houses m9

Damn the UK sucks.

Nearly half those assholes wanted to stay in the EU so they wouldn't have to bother with bringing their passport when they went on Holiday.

Fuck London, it can burn.

It's bad, but the more damage the better, if it starts the race war. Deus Vult!

Get in here, we London now

discord gg/uJxuvM

>le london mayor meme
t. elected barack hussain obama as PRESIDENT for 8 years

>just because we're all getting run over by cars and bashing your country doesn't mean you should be so mean

What will you be doing then? Having your head sawed off while police watch you fucking bongistani?

Topkek
Get fucked bongs

They're going to boat muzzies to the falklands now

They elected him because he promised a solution to the housing crisis...

How do you expect him or anyone else to help when your country can't even help themselves?

I don't think the boat would get intact from the isles to the Falklands, alluh gonna akbar

I don't know man, they can make it to New Orleans and Iceland, apparently.

>Tells people that terrorist attacks are to be expected in a big city
>Terrorist attacks happen
>Somehow this makes him wrong

I don't get it

PAR(PART)CEL

Because terrorist attacks are not to be expected in a big city. Not in the civilized world, anyway.

Say thank you america, brits, did it pay out to steal Iraqis oil? Dose it pay out to serve the saudis?

>Because terrorist attacks are not to be expected in a big city. Not in the civilized world, anyway.

Sure but I don't think that's what he meant.

>Bongistan
>civilized

which is the bigger shithole? Paris or Londonstan?

No, I don't think that's what he meant either. I think he understands that in his part of the world it's normal to have terrorist attacks in a big city.

spotted Ahmed

>Implying the Jews aren't to blame

You must be retarded.

You're being purposely illogical to fit your ideology.

this 2bh.

Not at all. I'm being quite entirely logical. Not until relatively recently would anybody here even think that terrorist attacks are normal in our big cities.

When do you suppose that thinking started changing fast?

WOW

Since 9/11.

Unfortunately nobody seems to understand that preparing for a terrorist attack involves not letting terrorists into your city.

youtube.com/watch?v=I03IKr2TWDM

Here is the video of him saying 'Part and parcel'

He literally never said "terrorism is part and parcel of living in a city".

FAKE NEWS

Brits, don't take offense to our ribbing, It's done in jest to make you the best you can be. We're all in this together.

I would say before then, but that certainly was the "new pearl harbor" that the PNAC Jews wanted to kick off the age of terrorism in order to gain public support for the neocon agenda. So, in other words, 9/11 was specifically designed to be so unexpected that it would serve as traumatic mind control to create a sense of the new normal.

That's not a valid example. The outcome of resulting conquest to take over Central Asia per American Primacy, and later the reforming of Western-created Al-Qaeda into the more radical forms we call ISIS and so forth now (whch right from the Jewlywood snuff film outset said that they'd be planting cells all over) is the artificial new normal that you want to be thinking about.

>Brits are so fucking cucked they let a MUSLIM mayor tell them to expect MUSLIM terrorism

I had to fix that one for you OP

He literally said it's part and parcel of living in a big global city to have to expect terrorism.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

No sympathy at all for that muzzy island.
You britcucks are getting exactly what you deserve.hows that diversity worken out for ya m8, looooll fucking fags.
Let the tendies hit the fucking floor

Easy Ahmed. Is this a good day to be a Islam apologist?

Wrong, he said part and parcel is having to be 'prepared'. Fake news.

>1812

is this really what they tech americans in school? that you won 1812? jesus christ thats hilarious

Whichever way you want to word it, my point stands, and your low level of intelligence suggests that you are an inbred muslim.

What other "big global city" is seeing all this terror that is not in the Cuck'd EU? Beijing? Sidney? Tokyo? Seoul? LA? NYC? Only in cuckd cities are you seeing this shit on the regular. Multiculturalism is death.

The Canadians won, not the BRITISH

For now, we're having nigger and communist riots. I think it will take time to tell if we escaped the caliphate or not. What I saw last year during Eid blew my mind -- had no idea there was that big a very foreign population near me.

That's the danger of the demographic shift is it take a little time to really play out. Granted I live near a university, but all of a sudden it's become somewhat normal to see a hijab around.

THIS IS PEAK AMERICAN EDUCATION

>british people go to canada and govern canada
>british people fight US and win

>the british didnt win

LMAO

This is a fucking genius memeball. Saved.

hahahahaha love you nips

doesn't this guy have ties to extremists

Ya, it will take time. We are not importing these motherfuckers like they are in the EU. And we can stop the amount that come in easier than them over there too. But only time will tell. I tell you one thing is that we have over them over there is we still have the 2nd amendment and still have militias. Which is constitutional and can be formed to fight if our government does nothing. Over there they have been cuckd by their government.

The last thing I want to do is form a militia. That would really suck.

But luckly brother, we still have the ability to do it unlike the rest of the world. CHERISH THAT RIGHT.

1000 rounds per firearm minimum, my man.

are brits the italy of USA empire

Americans still fail to understand British politicians were the greatest in history. They fought plenty of wars, won over half of the world, and most of those wars - if not all - they fought with foreign armies. WW2, for example - they pushed Poland to fight despite the fact that Hitler offered them an alliance and it was logical for them to accept - Brits knew polish politicians were a bunch of idiots who would crumble and agree with them after few compliments, pats in the back and shit. So Poles fight and lost so that the Brits could prepare. Then they just left France to die because they knew they had small chance of winning. Then they just sat down on their island while people were mass slaughtered all over. Then Americans got attacked and finally joined the war; so brits kept on waiting until americans arrives and freed them. Of course UK helped them with their effort, but the point is they lost like 1% of their armies while all their "allies" fought for them, for example Poland lost 20% - but not of their army, but their whole population, in order to cover Brits.

And that's just one war. They did it every time.
So unfortunately, america, but you're the one who's a loser here. It must be hilarious for Brits to watch how you proudly talk about it while they used you 100% for their own sake.

Friendly reminder that your countries fucked up management of that region is why we're in the situation we're in

I can’t help remembering that in the course of my adult life, the Britain I first knew half a century ago has run through its allotment of ruin and is now almost unrecognizably transformed from the stiff-upper-lip, never-say-die redoubt of fair play and free-born Englishmen of very recent stereotype.

Now it is the land where snarling, shaven-headed louts beget still more louts upon a succession of compliant, abused sluts as clueless as they about what makes a meaningful and decent life; the land where stately ancient towns turn into nighttime circuses of drunken, vomit-smeared degradation, as young people purposely divest themselves of their human rationality and civility;

the land where, to show their pride in a National Health Service they think proves their country’s unique compassion and social equality, the curable sick obediently die in accordance with official protocols that ensure that outcome; the land that jails citizens for free speech it deems “hate speech”;

the land that, even when it had Royal Navy ships mightier than Lord Nelson could imagine, had sailors so cowardly and undutiful as to let Iranians in outboard motorboats take them captive without firing a shot, making the great ships useless.