HAPPENING: ITALY MUSLIM BOMBED

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/news/30-injured-juventus-fan-panic-bomb-scare-214824769--sow.html
thesun.co.uk/news/3717023/juventus-turin-fanzone-explosions-real-madrid-champions-league-final-latest/
archive.is/QO7HO
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/06/03/finale-champions-panico-a-torino-tra-tifosi-juve_564ee58c-6978-4719-ace4-75af8a6cf378.html
theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/03/juventus-fans-injured-turin-square-panic-firecrackers
theguardian
archive.is/17ss0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to gas all Muslims

A muslim bombed italy? Or is there a place in england callled italy?

Bumping with anyone got any more info?

it was a collapsed wall that caused a stampede

>Turin Italy
>is there a place in england callled italy?
Burger, please

sports.yahoo.com/news/30-injured-juventus-fan-panic-bomb-scare-214824769--sow.html
Possibly that.

Oh god not the pasta

it's tough keeping up with all the sand villages on fire over there.

Is there a place in Britain with actual British people?

Turin is a city in Italy.

Maybe the most ignorant, retarded thing i've ever seen

>

Fake alarm, but hundreds injured in the stampede.

This seems funded. Perhaps parr of the Russian propaganda campaign to aid the falling surge of nationalism in Europe?

We all know Europe is a desert hellhole.

kek

fucking op links twwatter and not a source
thesun.co.uk/news/3717023/juventus-turin-fanzone-explosions-real-madrid-champions-league-final-latest/

Nah is just a soccer faggot screaming wolf.
If they got him is probably already salami.

finally a Muslim happening in Italy, it's their Turin

>Turin
some butthurt Juve faggot no doubt

move on

does Italy have any cuck politicians like Macron or that new muslim mayor in London?

Something is going on. The deep state had Kathy Griffin do an ISIS style head video and now all this stuff is going on. There's something going on.

Where I live.

>Turin St, Italy, Bongladesh

Hahaha ... Italian Isis... say it out loud

>Something is going on

its ramadan bombathon. we expected this.

Glass all muslims and Muslim sympathizers.

FUCKIN LEL

Did you miss the happening today?

Probably the elites are pissed off at Trump leaving the Paris Agreement, so now they will spark attacks around the world to grow more fear for others to fall in line later against Trump or whoever.

Basically all the government.
But people are angry armed fucks.
We love "status quo", -we fucking invented the term- but the time a sandnigger piss out of his vase is gonna be crusade all over again.

Daily reminder we are the country where obtaining a hunting licence is like a kindergarden test, every city with a port on the balkan sea can have a gun for 100 euros and we have abolished criminal nuthouses and nuthouses in general. South italy is fucking armageddon with undocumented stockpiles of guns and ammo and there is another government down there who doesnt like to be pissed.

Also: Vatican state and proud home of the crusades you all love. I hope they bomb there sometime but they are too scared to go on a real war.

I am just waiting the day.

Its fucking Ramadan, faggot.

This is what those crazy fucks do.

>its ramadan bombathon. we expected this.
I hate it when Sup Forums is right....I hope everyone wakes up and helps us to fix the problem.

Aren't they suppose to be going to mecca to get blacked boxed?

Well mate, share your fancy technology used for keeping up with all you're burning sand villages

quick, name some big british cities and towns
none of them have british people
now pull out a map and strikethough those places, everything else has british people

when people are left to their own devices, most of them would just play with a goat or smack their wives. But money, money can make them do things.

Nah they fast over Ramadan so they get hangry
It's really everyone else's fault

How many terrorist attacks have there been so far today?

you know guys, with all these bombs going off no one can tell truth from fiction, what about we make a bomb go off in *throws dart* Luxembourg? tweet time

False flag. Sage

pshahahaha

>checks flag

checks out

I thought it was only 3

hello ahmed

Happy ram'a van britbongs! Happy bomb'a don spaghetti's!

No you fool. The poverty they come from makes them be terrorists.

Looks like being hungry on Ramadan season does make them pop more frequently, huh.

>everybody born in Britain is British

Here they are, we had no immigrants until the 1990s so very few are born here.

>American education

JFC
Kill yourself

Really? How's your bridge doing?

No way, stop shitposting. No WAY we are getting this many happenings.

That's what happen when you embrace multisuicidalism.
Living in a third world shithole is the ultimate blackpill.

KYS RIGHT NOW BURGER

You should try this book call the Koran. Poorly written. Chapters arranged out of chronological order. Super retarded.

Stay in your country and stop making fun of the euros, they are actually affected this time.

Look outside your window before you open your mouth

Is this the 5th separate attack?

False alarm, not a terror attack, just a butthurt Juventino

I live 15 minutes from a London, but this one is >90% white so it's not often mistaken for Londonistan.

that's not a bomb, just juventus.

Well, Juventus DID bomb during the match

>Take a screenshot of a literally who on twitter >Post it on Sup Forums
>Get replies

Sup Forums confirmed most retarded board.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 'BLASTS' Turin panic as explosions reported at Champions League fanzone where thousands of Juventus fans watched Real Madrid final

archive.is/QO7HO

Was just thinking, day of the Sand Nigger?

Little Italy is a place in Democratic Peoples Republic of Turin you dumb faggot

FBPB

It is unclear so far what may have caused the blasts — which quickly sparked a chaotic stampede.
Fans were seen with flares and fireworks which may have accidentally sparked panic, although this is yet to be confirmed.
Bloodied and injured people were seen being carried from the packed zone in San Carlo Square.

kek

Reminder that any Pope other than the current (((one))) would have called for a Crusade by now.

>burgerknowledge in action

Well why does the fuckin tweet have hastags for #LondonBridge and #Manchester? That's definitely confusing for someone who has never been to Europe, especially considering Italy is pretty far away for muslims to coordinate an attack on the same night in two completely different geolocations

it was false alarm soccer fans stampeded

Yeah, it happened last year. Get ready for some happenings.

Checked and checked my britches for a 6 th bombing. Pretty spooky

ahmed please leave.

Don't be a homosexual good sir

fake news,it was a fake bomb alarm preobably

I understand you, senpai. Ignore the (((cultured))) shitposters crying because you don't know yurope.

>Italy
>UK

America wants a terrorist attack too... It's not fair!

Kek if you find it in your heart can we have a terrorist attack on American soil for 06/04/2017? Maybe in the afternoon during a sporting event or something.. hell I'lll take anything at this point.

Very nice

Point out where I said I'll leave my country, boludo. Also crying and lamenting won't help anyone, what do you expect me to do? Tearfully play "imagine" on a piano?

>place in england callled italy
>checks flag
makes sense

Fake

Can anyone actually find an article on this or can no one find a fuck to give about the faggiolis?

I know you Canadians aren't bright, but Americans are used to multiple places sharing the same name. You know, there's the York in Britain, and then there was your York, which we sacked in the War of 1812.

Unlike here my state side chum other countries don't name cities after other regions/locations.

I'm looking at you Indiana, Pennsylvania. Seriously who thought that was a good name?

>multiple places sharing the same name.
Kansas City. Anyone from there?

Don't have an English sauce, use google translate
ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/06/03/finale-champions-panico-a-torino-tra-tifosi-juve_564ee58c-6978-4719-ace4-75af8a6cf378.html

>attacking a whole nationality because someone made a joke about your fellow countryman's idiocy

It was some fireworks caused a stampede.
People are very on edge.

theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/03/juventus-fans-injured-turin-square-panic-firecrackers

You forgot to archive that shit
>theguardian com/football/2017/jun/03/juventus-fans-injured-turin-square-panic-firecrackers
archive.is/17ss0

We should have gased them all after 911