Do the elites want nazis?

Or do they want the Kalergi plan?

Some elites want Nazis, others want the Kalergi Plan.

So, then they can't agree... so there is hope?

Yes, in a few years even I will have enough money to be considered an "elite" and I will help make sure our dream comes to fruition. For us and for our grandchildren.

There is NO hope. nothing is left but slow descent into irrelevancy and ultimately, total disappearance of western civilization

Some elites are Nazi. remember Nazis are cucks. They bread and give theose offspring to family to raise. Or you can be a cuckmunist. Either way stop listening to jews... Jews are behind everything but so is everyone else you fucks!

You sound like a grade A, non GMO, retard

Quick rundown on the Kalergi Plan?

By the way things are going, probably Nazis.

This is how you know Alex Jones is a shill. There is NO WAY anyone could be in as deep as he is and still come to the conclusion that Nazis were the bad guys but in this era they are vilified by the bad guys.

He would be dead if he wasn't one of them.

Something like
>Jews want to control the world
>whites get in the way by being too smart
>Jews decide to encourage racemixing to eventually get rid of whites, removing the challenge to their authority
>???
>profit

The only reason why we're not already chipped and slaughtered like cattle is because there are different groups within the elite with slightly different agendas.

If for some reason one faction wins or they somehow start working together, all of them, then we're doomed.

Turn all the people into mixed race making them easy to control for lacking certain values, elites owns the world...couden hove is essentially the father of EU

Free range retard reporting in... I really can't wait to have Aryan as a race again tho.. If you ever a comic pushing That... remember this retard.

Wow, you really do sound like a retard

>Wow, you really do sound like a retard
Not a good day to be a kike, you fucking Jew bastard terrorist

lmao why? What are you going to do about it, cuck boy? I own you retarded goy.

That dude has some pretty big tits

She's plastic, m8

You live in a desert shit hole. You don't own anything besides your big nose

You don't know what I own and where I live you retard, you're talking to a flag on Sup Forums.
What you do know is that my people own yours. You calling me a kike ain't gonna change it.

>remember Nazis are cucks
gas yourself

do you feel in charge?

A real doll looks like that??
fugg...take my money

>my people own yours
kek, ive never seen a kike this much deluded

why would the elites want nazis? with the kalergi plan they can be with all their international buddies and rule over everyone

I hope so. RWDS need Soros level funding

People like Trump or Putin just do the more traditional tactic of finding an internal/external enemy to round the most desperate people around them and promise them the world with some lies here and there. Its as old as Plato's description of the tyrant.

The basic tactic is the same, but the difference is that these are oligarchs whose endgame is to empower/enrich themselves. They are the actual elite. True fascists are slightly different in the way that they are not from the actual elite. Many end up doing it for the same exact reasons (get more power/money) but there are exceptions like Hitler or Salazar.

>fascists are also more radical and left winged ofc