I thought brexit was supposed to fix terror attacks?

I thought brexit was supposed to fix terror attacks?

they haven't even exited yet. they might never.

(((You)))

We haven't left yet...
We are supposed to leave on Friday the 29th of March 2019

Look at the ethnic groups in London. You really thought Brexit would fix this?

What said, we're hobbled by EU rules and can't deport or destroy these cunts until we're out

>le I'm a jew for asking a question

It did

but Germans got mad they lost their favorite colony so they sent in Abdul spread the words of peace and love that is islam

>it did
>terror attack happened not even 2 hours ago

BAN

ASSAULT

CARS/BRIDGES

NOW

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FASRACIST FAGGOTS?

Fukin Ameriburgers dont know what the fuck youre talking about... you deal with trump, we will deal with the tuskan raiders

Brexit doesn't happen for another 2 years so i dont see what your point is

So it was the Germans who caused this... WW3, the final solution, is it?

we voted in trump to avoid importing tons of shit skins. we'll still have a few attacks, but for you idiots its a weekly occurrence because you're cucked beyond belief.

Dammit this woman is beautiful.

So is Anna Chapman. Stop letting your dick dictate your ideals. They're both Russian scum.

>Anna Chapman
>Low tier hooker as spy
>So shit at her job at playing James Bond

Also i know

The only waifu.

Shit they know

The jig is up

Muslims are genuinely peaceful. We just brainwashed them with secret nazi magic.

Now you know.

Weve had 3 killing 50 people... you had 1 killing 50 people... you also have people running around shooting eachither for no reason what so ever because youre cucked by corperation such as the gun lobby

did she had a Lush in? wtf lol

>still searching for 4 people
>20 said to be run over

kek your tally isnt done yet bong. now sing some oasis like the rest of your lot.

Brexit only stops Christian poles and Latvian coming here

All our Muslims come from Pakistan, Somalia or Bangladesh, these countries are not in the EU...

This is just their Jewish masters punishing them for daring to leave the EU. Expect more.

So 22 dead at ariana grande... 5 dead at first attack... and 25 at this latest one? So weve got 2 more because of a few raddacles... your entire country relies on fuking oil which you get from... care to remind us? Oh yeah... the sand niggers... and we are the ones cucked by muslims... im nit even gonna mention the 2 and a half thousand head start you had had from 9/11

Nope.

>tfw you have nothing to contribute to this thread but momposting
>and you don't care

i'm sorry but this bitch has the worst jawline.. it's like she almost has a jewish puffyness to her face, or her mouth is too small. The lower third of her face makes me gag. Definitely would not bang even if drunk and on meth.

murrica has a pretty big oil output. where do you think yours comes from? protip: not your own land lol

Bongs are dumb as fuck

she had bad gas and cramps and she just farted .. the look on her face is relief from the cramps... this has been confirmed.

these numbers are off the charts

holy shit nice quads.. still this bitch's mouth is too small and deformed and makes me sick. And she works for an evil regime.

>And she works for an evil regime.
she IS the evil regime.. kinda hot
also check'd

Too many native muslims in Bongistan for deportation to do jackshit.

Theresa May called for a general election for a reason. She needs popular support before enacting her policies.

She is the next president of Russia once Putin steps down. Hell she helped sell out Crimea to the Russians

Pakistan leaving the EU any day now

Another false flag by Israel, dancing Jews everywhere

Doesnt negate the fact that your country has been getting fucked by arabs since the turn of the century

them feels when mummy will never add you on jewbook

did you know she used to camwhore in MFC?

S T R O N G
T
A
B
L
E

>2019
You will literally be a subject of the caliphate by then.

wow she is perfect!, She contains all archetypes of women, how does she do it.

>how does she do it.
slavic genes

Brexit hasn't even begun and if Comrade Corbyn gets into power you are looking at further delays and possible reversal (aka softest soft brexit)

>Mummy will never look at you disapprovingly and scold you
why live

Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you bong.

Is there anyway I could get her to marry me? Like, how would I go about making that happen?

Boi britian will always be gay and fucked by a muslim dick like a 11 year old trying to escape a rape dungeon

If you except UKIP, the whole immigration debate was about poles or romanians immigrants and "we're better than continental europeans" "our commonwealth with all its pakis is better".

I remember a pro-brexit video where they showed Europe on the brink of falling into fascism ilustated with footages of Golden Dawn and Marine Le Pen.

Keep in mind a huge part of the Brexit side was severely cucked, even is bongs forgot to mention that.

People are dying on your streets right now and you're mumposting?

>Is there anyway I could get her to marry me?
nope

How does that relate to literally anything? Show us on the map of the world how you stole niggers and now they own your country now?

It hasn't happened yet faggot. Kys