How is it we haven't have a terrorist attack yet, lads? God forbid it ever happens, but honestly I'm very surprised...

How is it we haven't have a terrorist attack yet, lads? God forbid it ever happens, but honestly I'm very surprised, especially since we're right next to Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3437157/Continuity-IRA-claim-killed-drug-dealer-Dublin-boxing-shooting-warn-criminals-hit-list.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surely you jest.
Be sure to check your potatoes for bombs before you bake them.

Give it time. Also as far as I could tell when I visited you guys have kept your refugees segregated into one part of Dublin

Not worth it, no western world cultural value to threaten.

Ive been wondering the same, although I'm from Limerick so I doubt you'd see anything major here. Dublin, Galway or Cork on the other hand...

The drug dealers are the terrorists here.
And the law can't stop them.

they are attacking our master first LoL

I'm from Limerick too. I'm surprised Dublin at least hasn't been hit

Cause u are the terrorists

>60%
Fuck off, yank.

they know they have no chance to win

Lol. You don't need terrorists to attack you. You do a pretty good job of attacking yourself.

let the IRA blow up all the muslims and then we'll give them back northern ireland, there, everyones happy

I pray everyday for it to be our turn

>Says Britain
How's the Muslim mayor going for you? How's that police state going?

You're two steps away from being a Totalitarian state. All the Tories have standing in their way at this point is Parliament and the EU

What the fuck? Why? Although I have a feeling we Irish won't take it lying down like the rest of Europe

>gay poo pm
JUST

It's only a matter of time.

Fuck off cunt.
The reason we won;t be attacked is because we have a citizen army.
Not those roided up manlets in the Defence Forces.

Stay safe

go to sleep,potato nigger

Numerous reasons.

1.UK has had Mosques a lot longer than us, most Mosques in Ireland are recent and they are only setting them up across the rest of the country so the Saudi's haven't poisoned the minds of the Muslim youth in Ireland as of yet.

2.Ireland isn't a high profile target like Britain, Germany or France.

Because they know what will happen if they fuck with us..
lso we are VERY lucky we've only started getting more shitskins the last two years, the kikes were very late with attempting to flood us
Too slow, The Overton Window Is Shifting Drastically & I give it a Year before muslims Are No Longer Accepted in Europe, might take another year or two for nigs.

The Irish have impeccable Karma. We've done nothing but remain neutral and fight back against the British who wanted us genocided.
The Irish will survive the onslaught

Tonight I will pray exactly for the oposite

You are not going around bombing civilians that is why. it's very simple.

Didn't the IRA just lose a fuck ton of explosives they were gonna blow up?

I'm to lazy to post a source but just google "ira bust, dublin."

t.proxy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3437157/Continuity-IRA-claim-killed-drug-dealer-Dublin-boxing-shooting-warn-criminals-hit-list.html

This is not true. There are several refugee centres all over the country, including one outside my hometown in the south east.

/thread

they said it was 6kg of explosives

This to an extent. Like it or not, we're fairly fucking xenophobic. In my mind that's a good thing, especially looking at Europe for the past few years.
Alot is said behind closed doors in Ireland, if something did happen here I wouldnt be surprised if a mob didn't find the bastard responsible the very same night and kill him themselves.

You haven't blown other countries up...

The muslims, a culture with a certain affinity for terrorism, have a sense of kindred spirit with the Irish for reasons that should be obvious.

This.
There's a Reason Eastern Europeans integrate So Well here.
We have very similiar Mindsets and Cultures.

We aren't as much assholes as the Anglos are. Terrorist attacks are always against snobby asshole women. Terrorism is the language of the excluded male. No one feels more excluded than some short greasy shitskin with a low IQ. Girls don't exactly go for that. They all want guys like me, tall, smart, good looking.

The first terrorist attack we have will be in Dun Laoighre, or Salthill in Galway. Guys like me, out in the sticks, have nothing to fear.

Also, by September, after the #summerofpeace even the shitlibbiest girl will be pushing for remigration of the Arab men.

Lets hope it happens and hope they feel a need to reacquire more land on our western island.

Your government

- banned our culture
- starved many of our people to death
- killed us with impunity
- took our land
- behaved like ignorant limey cunts

sry m8, enjoy your fucked economy.
I want Corbyn to win, but just for you I hope May does and turns your country into a totalitarian nightmare. Which is great because all your big business will move to Ireland, France and Germany. Tnx

Because no one cares about Italians.

It Never was & Never will be yours.
Why are you so fucking greedy?

It was a bad buzz alright

Don't worry, you've got plenty of terrorism on the way...

Just won't be Islamic in nature

once we get our counties back there won't be any problems here, the amount of whites would increase another million too so be great.

Ireland is neutral and therefore has no reason to be attacked. Same with other neutral countries.

An American can't talk, considering the amount of land your country has taken from others.

Imperialism is the natural course for a nation, eventually western nations will return to it once the current world order collapses. The economy would grow a hell of a lot faster if white men actually put the resources of the third world to proper use.

Good.

>Banned our culture
Kek what getting pissed,fighting and blaming the English for all your problems?

>Galway
Maybe they'll take the hipster quarter

OH MY GODDDDDD

>> Imperialism is the natural course for a nation

Ok, well, let us know how you get on with Saudi Arabia taking over your country. Not much of a loss to the world, we already know how to make Cornish pasties so you're no good to anyone.

Because

1 - there's literally nothing in Ireland worth bombing except the guinness factory and if they bombed that then it would instantly destroy Ireland and their economy
and
2 - What's the point when Irish are already proficient at bombing their own useless shit?