VIDEOS OF THE INCIDENT BEING REMOVED

VIDEOS OF THE INCIDENT BEING REMOVED

Major incident happens on a Saturday night - reports of 'significant gunfire' - and not a single video of the incident?

IF YOU HAVE VIDEOS, POST THEM HERE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqauSd2oMYI
pscp.tv/w/1LyxBBEwwDyxN
youtube.com/watch?v=PDrZWkEmjN8
pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=AwY3s9nbMDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9zkVfDHmMWA
youtube.com/watch?v=VVQUCxeNCbw
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-18101548
theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/25/government-still-paying-g4s-and-serco-millions-for-tagging-despite-ban
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/08/government-extends-asylum-contracts-g4s-serco-2019/
politics.co.uk/news/2015/06/25/moj-paid-g4s-serco-millions-for-electronic-tagging-during-fr
archive.is/jA9YM
twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871125987613978624
youtube.com/watch?v=gFppfdWg7kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm glad that cuck is getting memed

this is it
this is really it
we're through the looking glass
the world is a bad comedy sketch

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE DOOMED

This is the ONLY vid seen so far on my end

Holy fuck Muslims are marching down my street shooting out windows what the fuck

Yet the bodies of the Syrian children were posted everywhere?

Holy fuck how can one be this much of a cuck? Do these people have any sense of reality?

where?

"It's not the Muslims."

Just saw a picture on BBC news of the bodies of two of the terrorists

can't find it anywhere online though, can someone post it?

IS THERE A HAPPENING STREAM ?
no one comfy?
gas the roodypoos

why all of a sudden the big worry about footage getting leaked out? Never came up during Westminster attack or the ariana bombing.

In the end they will tell us it was only one attacke and random gang violence or something similar, screencape this.

they need a civil war

maybe the jews didnt plan this one

This is a good thing. More government control of information = more safety and security for the general public.

controlled propaganda

Friend in London reporting multiple explosions.

i want to facefuck her so bad

could just be controlled demos from bomb squads

Supposedly three blasts near The Sun offices.

yea one attacker who popped some balloons and it led to a big misunderstanding & he was just drunk

like the old roman republic I always imagine different factions fucking around and trying to outdo each other

Is stuff still happening?

At last! Round up the normies! No more selfies of ugly women!

>it's not the muslims
>it's actually the muslims

>LOOK AT THIS DEAD REFUGEE CHILD! LOOK AT IT!
>LOOK AT THIS DEAD CHILD IN SYRIA!
>We're going to plaster this staged photo of a dead kid all over the news and papers, so you know what evil bigoted white scum you are!
>Ugh don't share pictures of your dead countrymen. That's like so insensitive. Just look away and pretend it didn't happen, okay?

There is no video because it didn't happen.

Poetry

kek!

>those jews front and center

you cant make this shit up

how long were you waiting with that retort? no j/k i'm glad your still alive britbong.

>IZ NOT MOOZLIMZ
ifhjqwogtiwhjerzsüp5sehju934´9zt45ee4hjm

pscp.tv/w/1LyxBBEwwDyxN

We aren't going to see many. Whenever an event like this happens the locations are entered into a real time analytics filter. Photos and videos of the event when posted have their geotags run through this filter. If there is a match the media is 'flagged' as see only content. This data is cached whereby only YOU can see the media that you posted. No one else.

This has been under development for the past decade and is finally being put into practice in limited fashion recently. The days of true sharing of information via the internet is coming to an end.

Time to start carrying film cameras again guys

He's right tho. Its the Jews who caused this, Muslims will always Muslim.

Do you get mad when your dog grabbing your steak dinner off the table, or do you get mad at your wife for letting the dog in while you were preparing the table for dinner?

Needs to be backed up and posted on torrent sites. Have to go back to the basics.

which make me wonder. This picture getting out there in the news. Taken by some "random" guy.

>The photo was taken by Gabriele Sciotto, a Juventus fan, who said he was on his way home after watching his team play in the Champions League final. “I had just been watching the football at The Sheaf pub and I left. I was trying to figure out which way to go home and I went the wrong way.”

kek

pic or it didnt happen

Also post them to torrent sites. Need to go back to basics. This shit needs to get out there.

of course no video like in all the other false flags/hoaxes.

HERE IS A PICTURE FROM THE SCENE

pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg

This isn't the first time that the metro police have done something like this.

Obviously they think that having their citizens murdered isn't as important as offending anyone buy publishing the names and photos of of the murderers.

This reminds me of post-manchester when they were going after people for tweeting warnings against radical Islam.

Please use restraint when showing the reality of islamic attacks, but please do not show any restraint when showing dead bodies from false flag chemical attacks in Syria.

It's like past 11 pm in London. Why the kids out?

Ye mate, i'm sure it's nothing to do with it being an ongoing investigation and them wanting to detain people connected to the attackers before they have a chance to hide.
Why is publishing their names so important right now?
we'll know by tomorrow.
why do you think it's in the public interest for us to know immediately?

Is this still going on?

no idea.
probably not.
at least 3 attackers have been shot.
but some people are saying there were 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwY3s9nbMDQ

those evil muslims.. they always play the main role in our false flag/hoax productions.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zkVfDHmMWA

youtube.com/watch?v=VVQUCxeNCbw

Put Ben Garrison signature and meme on normiebook

bbc.com/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-18101548

theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/25/government-still-paying-g4s-and-serco-millions-for-tagging-despite-ban

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/08/government-extends-asylum-contracts-g4s-serco-2019/

politics.co.uk/news/2015/06/25/moj-paid-g4s-serco-millions-for-electronic-tagging-during-fr

delete this hate speech video before you get a community strike

You can just remove the geotagging data from the media files

the ariana one was a mossad ops, like bataclan

the ones with smaller death tolls are generally the muslim lone wolves

Do you think Ahmed's sexual needs stop after 10PM?

Stop being racist, and get that little girl back in the muslim rape taxi.

Suicide by faggot

>don't incite people into standing up, ty

do note that the guy shouted his feelings on the topic of muslims, while the response is a meekly whisper

H O A X
O
A
X

Twitter Link

archive.is/jA9YM

twitter.com/Yatesy17/status/871125987613978624

>islam is a race meme
Why do liberals unironically believe this?

Religion is now a race. Fucking liberals are a bunch of idiots.

Funny thing is, we all said these cucks were just waiting after hearing about this to start spamming social media with that #notallmuslims bullshit. It's all too predictable

It a little suspicious, but I don't live in the city maybe they taking a late night field trip to see that bridge

what a fucking idiot. this is your brain on zog.

This whole incident is SO MARTYN

Don't laugh. You should be angry.

>inb4 the policeman gets fired and jailed over this hate speech

"NOT ALL MUSLIMS" shitposters in this thread are those who want to create a total war against muslims for THEIR OWN INTERESTS (WHICH NOT YOUR INTERESTS)

(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO A WORLD WAR TO BENEFIT THEM. BASICALLY TO FIGHT (((THEIR))) WARS.

one day you'll wake up.

People were evacuated from some hotels.

This is our primary target people, the enablers. The muslims are secondary.

Tories have the kike vote.

Are the photos of these random kids from that (((empty))) office building explosion?
Should find out who had offices in that place if so, because its looking like they were trying to cover up some human trafficing

normies don't know where to post this shit, they'll probably try fb or yt and it won't even get posted

the jews have claimed this for some time

The Muslims just need to leave Europe peacefully and no wars will be necessary.

Eat shit and die you goat fucking retard.
Go ahead, shrivel away at your keyboard with your tiny little pecker and post some more dead soldiers.

It's the only response you goat fucking losers ever have.
Fuck you.
Fuck Islam.
Fuck ALL muslims.

I wish Trump were and dumb and scary as people believed.
If I could vote for someone who would nuke your shitty little place on this earth into a barren waste land I would have already.

You're fucking nothing to me, your opinion isn't shit beyond this long written FUCK YOU.

I bet they were if you catch my drift

Why are they doing this so late anyway? Wouldn't there be more people to ram in the evening?

youtube.com/watch?v=gFppfdWg7kY

We have to destroy this guys social and work life. We need to send a message that talking like this will cost your livelihood and should not be tolerated.

UK Police also had a notice up telling people to send them videos and footage rather than show it online.

For security?

Or to help fight unjust condemnation of the Religion of Peace?

Im not sure where they are coming from. I grabbed them from the Sun article

>your religion is your race
top kek, what a retard

Don't worry, you can rest easy knowing the instigators will be liquidated too.