Why are so many apologists female?

Why are so many apologists female?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're soft. Women are soft.

Something about white men not being able to satisfy them

Because men are insane.

Men are muscular autistic variants of the female, full of testosterone with a skeleton built like a tank.

They WANT a reason to fight, to attack, to kill.

Women know that if everybody would just calm the fuck down, the world would be a better place.

But no. Men exist. And where there are men, there is war.

Virtue signaling

Women admire power and killing.

Ahmed the post

women have the minds of children

Where there are non-whites* there is war
Fixed for you

They want everyone to love them. Think of that stupid boss from the American version of "The Office"

There was literally an entire running joke about him being afraid of muslims and assuming the IT guy was going to blow them up any time he showed up.

Threaten the cuck's lives.

Make them fear consequences for treason.

Women are soft and emotional, and also favor invaders when they know their native men are being conquered.

>Zach Massa
>Zach
>Woman
It's a dude behind the profile. His profile picture is just some K-Pop woman.

Why would you invite a fox into the hen house?

>What is WW1 and WW2 for 500

Yeah sure white men never started a war. They only did a couple of small ones where a few hundred million were killed and a couple of nukes went off after we split the atom in order to incinerate the most humans possible with one bomb.

No biggy.

>Implying that men didn't evolve that way because there was always someone across the river who wanted to murder them all and rape all the women

Women care more about mercy and compassion than justice and logic

SHIEEEEET

Remember that kid in class who was really dumb but always got good grades because she was really good at being able to pick up on what the teacher wanted to hear, not at actually understanding the subject?

That's liberals.

The elites have taught them that acting against their own self-preservation instincts is something they deserve to be praised for and a virtue so they do it really hard.
Its the same when some fucked up cripple posts a photo of himself online and thousands of dumb white broads trip over themselves trying to flatter the cripple in a hillariously dishonest fashion.

yeah, other insane men.

I was thinking about the other parts, how he puts the minority of the week on a box saying how good they are while still disrespecting them and making excuses for black people.

Because they weren't made to deal with this type of shit, and they are emotional by attrition.

Their identities, their futures and their fortunes are invested in the liberal meme.

Ah my bad, but still I was just curious (26 y/o female here) why they seem to be the most pro-Muslim.

because they see brown people as the mental-equivalent of children and vent their maternal instincts on them instead of actually having kids

based trips of truth

I WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR LIES SATAN

Remember that kid in class that had no friends and thought they were smarter than everybody despite always getting low grades?

That's Sup Forums

Because deep down they want invaders to rape them. Not even kidding. When men are pussies, they secretly want other more alpha men to take them. That's why the west has to Uncuck itself and put women in their place again (where they belong: back to the kitchen and under man's authority).

Aren't you tired of b8ing, achmed? Nobody is replying :(

And your solution is to surrender, got it

no, humans fight wars, the men go out and do the actual fighting because women are weak as shit

oh, and the men you clearly hate have built civilisation for you while you cunts have achieved nothing except spreading your legs. You would do well to remember that roastie

Amen satan

>Why are so many apologists female?

Women do not understand society of adults.
Woman's mind evolved for child rearing.
Women see minorities (people less than us) as unruly brown children on their way on growing up to become white people (to our level of privilege).
Privilege = development phase of a child.

Actually it's that women are more likely to follow a herd mentality.

When they notice SJW talking points are "cool", and going against those points gets you ostracized, women toe the line more often. They want to fit in.

women are the useful idiots of the left

Women would rather be bent over and "raped" by the enemy than stand and fight against oppression.

Ah thanks, yeah I can see that. Like they can't handle cristicism or stress as well. Thank god i was raised by a strong father.

Wow thank you for reminding me to take my government issued hormones

this is nothing more than attention whoring. she does not care.

Just looked at her page. She legitimately insane. Obviously lives in a bubble.

The only good thing about incidents happening in liberal cities like London, Stockholm and Brussels is in that it has a higher chance of taking out people exactly like her.

they have no balls

They grew up watching Aladdin.

More migrants means more chance for rape fantasies to be fulfilled.

Show me dem tiddies or get the fuck off my imageboard HOE

Trip 6 is always a lie.

Sry bro unfortunately I don't have daddy issues. :/

>Talking to a female outside of a whorehouse
Are you serious?!

You are so woke it's insane and I may or may not steal this

Muslim detected

the real question is why are most women cunts

women are adult children

Looks like we're overdue round 3, ahmed

zach is a boys name tho

Das irrelevant HOE. We need to see tiddies before you can speak your piece. Now go grab your phone or get off my motherfucking free speech forum before my Herculean genes get the better of me.

Women naturally submit to the most dominate figure in their life. Its just how they are biologically programmed to survive once the tribe gets a new leader. Blame yourself for being so weak you can't even inspire loyalist amongst your own women.

Those "good" muslims should be the ones forming an army and eradicating the bad ones. They should outnumber the bad ones by many times shouldn't they?

Hey I am women here. But I agree more are women

21 yr old female here.. I was wondering if any other women were ever here.

They're just virtue signaling to get some Internet points. SJWs started it off and now most lefties think it's the good thing to say.

Women don't fight wars because women have no agency.
Without men, women would be living in caves foraging and braiding each other's hair all day long.

post proofs

Post tits

Post proof ur a male

No thanks

Don't you agree women should not vote?

Naivety. They think if you treat people equally and with respect, then they'll do the same to you. It's a literal childish view of the world and humanity. It's sad too because a lot of women end up getting raped or killed because of their naivety.

These people were never burned, never had to deal with real life consequences of their policies, never had to go without the protection of white men. They assume everyone and everything is just like their little bubble. And the sad thing is that at least 80% of women are like this, in addition to being complete whores.

Let me guess you wear pink panties.

‘It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.’
George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Some people shouldn't vote in general. Prolly more women bc more are insane liberals

they crave cultural enrichment.

How would you differentiate who can vote or who can't? Own property?

modern women are the result of thousands of years of submission to successful invasion by stronger men. women have nothing to say in this matter. they are surrender monkeys who idolize strong barbaric men

Hmm not sure...
Maybe an exam of some sort? Based on the U.S Bill of rights? Immigrants have to take exams on this to get citizenship.
How would you?

Can say the same for Swedish men. Have you done your daily fast for Ramadan, Mohammad Sven Laden?

The correct response is land owning, tax paying citizens. They are the only ones with skin in the game.

100% correct.

>AGREEING WITH LIBERALS... FOR THE WRONG REASONS

Because the truth is they don't actually care. Almost nothing they're interested in is at stake so there is no risk in espousing such a hollow gesture for an otherwise self destructive act.

You have to look at things from their perspective. It doesn't matter to them which culture wins as long as they can still spread their legs and snag a man to provide for them.

In truth, evolution determined our gender roles long ago. Women are passive, their responsibility being to look themselves and their young. Men are competitive, their responsibility is to eliminate rivals and gather resources.

They love to virtue signal

Not against white men

Yeah ..lots of stupid people own land and pay taxes though.

I'd say own property. Or paying rent. Like, women just vote based on however the guy they like the most would vote. I see it time and time again. It's not practical

I have a theory that women actually like strong men. They physically like to get abused, and possibly even raped. I think they enjoy this for a variety of reasons.
> They feel wanted
> They feel sexy
> Boosts their confidence
It's really not about physical pleasure, but mental pleasure. So they allow these foreign men to come in and do what they will - and women absolutely love it. Imagine being a guy, and having all sorts of women want you and come after you. I'm not saying it's right.
> 50 Shades of Grey
> Women in Europe going into "refugee" camps and giving themselves (reminds me of pagan sex temples)
> Women apologizing to Islamists after being raped, because of "white oppression" (yes this happens - they literally apologize after being raped)

Is this part of our human nature? After the fall of Adam we've been following Satan in all sorts of lusts, including licentiousness and sexual perversities. Men are equally as bad, we go to strip clubs and do vile, degenerate things. But women do it differently.

Half of all Americans don't own land AND pay taxes. Just because someone is stupid doesn't mean they shouldn't vote, they just need to be a net contributor to the nation. Simple.

Land owning... Why not own property?

Really half? Didn't know that.

>Zach Massa
>female

It's probably some numale faggot with his inferior k-pop waifu as his profile pic

sweden is a feminist country. women are in charge and its illegal to do anything about it.

I would vote in favor of which ever candidate favors hardworking people. I said that and someone called me a " bigot".. I was confused.

>PLEASE RAPE ME
>MY MEN ARE TOO WEAK
>PLEASE RAPE ME
>PLEASE RAPE ME
>PLEAAAASE RAAAAPE MEEEE

Because what property would you find acceptable other than land? Renting is not ownership.

The same people that say this, are those that are quickly to blame (rightfully) the church for protecting pedos.

Yes, not everyone in the religion is a terrorist, yes we shouldn't blame them for it; but many right now are targeting innocent people, and won't stop.

Enough, when will you people wake up?

Well the Muslims men seems to doing what ever the fuck they want sven

Majority of all adult Americans wouldn't be able to scrounge up $500 in an emergency.

These statistics are shocking but show what the problem with America is and why people are the way they are.

My black ex gf called me a racist for valuing school choice. Huh??? Anyway. At least you have some independent thought about you ( as far as I can tell lol) so if you own property (or land) you'd be fine

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I think deep down they are desperate for bloodshed. Somewhere deep inside they are encouraging us to fight back. Women love mind games and manipulation, but they love virtue signaling even more. That's why they will never admit to having rape fantasies even though the majority of them get wet thinking about being taken by force. They're hardwired to like it, but conditioned to hate it. Same shit here. They're hardwired to love, respect, and be attracted to strong men who will fight for them, but conditioned to hate violence.

What other reason would women have to invite rapists and murders to live near them?