HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

BOMBS OUTSIDE THE SUN NEWSPAPER

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jcoxwriter/status/871160647698010113
joemygod.com/2017/06/03/breaking-van-plows-crowd-london-bridge/
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live
theguardian
archive.is/Wdm7I
youtube.com/watch?v=WD33ii01kXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

burger bump

>yfw Brits no longer call the police and just tweet when bombs go off

IT JUST KEEPS ON HAPPENING

>no one bumping this thread

Good
Fuck the Sun

PART

It just won't stop...

LINK

AND

RUN

AND

HAPPENING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...

the reddit live stream reports controlled explosions

wtf i love mudslimes now

Well? Why not?

It can't possibly be less effective than calling the cops in Britain these days.

>select all images with bridges

Fakenews. How dare you share such an islamophobic propaganda in these hard times.
#NotAllMediterranianMen

>CONTROLLED EXPLOSIONS

good.

could be liverpool fans desu

twitter.com/jcoxwriter/status/871160647698010113

Are they censoring the deaths? I want to see some dead wh*tes.

BUILDING 7

>its liverpool fans

Only one confirmed death as far as I am aware, and they were French.

so many happenings fuck my balls are drained but I keep fapping please wait a bit before the next one fuck.

never forget

No, you are supposed to praise it

LMAO

Don't die for nothing James Cox!

Is this five?

People are saying its a police controlled explosion but I think the police would postpone something like that if a series of attacks just happened hours ago

So zero dead and just a handful of injuries then?

Oi bruv

Enough with this shit.

The Sun offices are in London Bridge.

Probably controlled explosions considering the place is cordoned off.

PLEASE BE IN LONDON

I just woke up

Can someone tell me how many happengings this is now? One rampage on london bridge, 2 others, and now this...? 4? Or is there more

could be blown speakers or balloons popping

Poor French can't even escape muslims when they go on holiday.

Boy am I fucking glad we are a gigantic fucking ocean away from these psychotic shitskins. I have to wonder what will be the breaking point for politicians in yurop, surely there will come a time where the citizenry will just get tired of having to live in fear for their lives like some goddamn third world country.

offices in the bridge? are they homeless?

Go to Poland.

CRAAAAAAWLING

Just an innocent gas leak of peace

so many attacks yet not eonugh deads, this is pretty depressing tbqhwyf.

-3 separate attacks in London
-Possibly this

major kek

Lots of knife attacks on london, after van of peace strike 20 people, they start running around the big ben, some market, a bar and london bridge area.

Gunshots heard, suicide vest reported, throats knifed, bombs...

The whole thing

Cali fag here. Good choice. In N Out are some good sandwiches.

>CONTROLLED EXPLOSIONS
I saw this also, and all I thought of was "Sexual Emergency".

WOW, they are so cucked that they know its a muslim terror attack and it is no big deal/totally contained.

Wake me up.jpg

You guys pressed the insanity button, and are holding it on. The ride only gets better from here. Either physical removal of them or you will fix this.

THE ABSOLUTE HAPPENING

Just tweet something critical of Islam and the police will show up.

dont want to jump to conclusions this early but anyone else think this may have been a terrorist attack?

Ramadan just started a few days ago. These mudslimes blow their loads too early.

fuck off racist

CMON. Bombs now? I call horseshit

fuck off racist

Helicopters above my flat right now on Old Kent Road, about 1 mile south of the bridge. Police cars streaming by all night.

Gonna sleep now but will check it out tomorrow.

Calm down m8.

There's only been a few guys running around with knives.

The area had been cordoned off for at least 3 hours. Controlled explosions makes a lot of sense, the police will be on edge with any object that looks like it can store air.

die racist

Libs Blaming Trump: joemygod.com/2017/06/03/breaking-van-plows-crowd-london-bridge/

Gerard Vowls, 47, had been watching the Champions League final at the Ship pub in Borough. He was at the start of the south side of London Bridge and saw a woman being stabbed by three men.

“I want to know if this girl is still alive,” he said. “I’ve been walking around for an hour and a half crying my eyes out. I don’t know what to do.”

Vowls said he was throwing chairs, glasses and bottles at the attackers in a bid to stop them. “They kept coming to try to stab me … they were stabbing everyone. Evil, evil people.”

It took at least 10 minutes for armed police to reach the scene, he added.

theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

Witnessed. Please use archive
>theguardian com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live
archive.is/Wdm7I

We need a threat to keep track of all happenings.

Thanks mates

Britain and europe are fucked. Its to bad they cant own guns. Im sure if they could, it would take just one or 2 more attacks until they grab them and roam the streets killing every last sand nigger they find

This
Two of them are ded because I've just seen pics on BBC 24

So, they missed?

t. Ray Cist

RACIST KKK
CNN confirmed the attacker was a Zoroastrian, check your fuckingn privilege

>Libs Blaming Trump:
Because HE forced them to comment on/cover the story....meanwhile normies will be looking for stories and only get links to real facts until the networks make the lies up that suit the narrative of peace.

leave peaceful asians alone

bumpity

CHECKED

Someone add that image to the 'smug muslims in background of terrorist attack' file.

pls be real

>twitter.com/jcoxwriter/status/871160647698010113
Why would the police postpone disarming a potential bomb?

they did this during manchester. One of the controlled explosion was a pile of clothes. At least that what the police claimed

Don't trolls normally live in, under and around bridges?

No. If they find, analyse and upgrade an item, the Army EOD is called in. They call the disruption of the device a "controlled explosion" but normally there is no "bang"

This. The CIA controlled ISIS elements wont risk a war with the Russians, just because they want some conservititive warhawks elected so they can take over eithout causing a war between euro/us allies.

Explosions in Italy San Carlos Piazza 200 reported Injured. REEEEEE it won't stop.
express.co.uk

Nothing to see here, it's only a gas leak of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=WD33ii01kXI

>Good morning! Going out for some coffee
>The weather is pretty good today #goodvibes
>Another bomb exploded and a truck drove over some people #whatever
>There's a sale on dragon dildos! Get in here! #fillmeup
>Wow, today was pretty good #happy

Should I make my big entrance now?

>muslims don't want peace

um, sweetie?

Faggots like you need to get instab&. I fucking hate you.

PARCEL

ISIS literally has a price on this guys head.

yes, please

That occurred to me after I posted this. This was a stabbing attack as well, I didn't expect bombs

another big pop at London Bridge.....

remember the controlled demo of the old bailey in v for vendetta?

You fucking racist I hope you step on a lego.

Aint no party like a Ramadan party cause a Ramadan party does not start until sundown Allah be praised!