IT KEEPS ON GOING

Oh boy, this is gonna be a looooooooooooooong night.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OfficialEddieR/status/871131562246582272
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289
mobile.twitter.com/LouisTyrer18/status/871141831182045184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2017 in a nutshell

>TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
>TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
>TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
>TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
>TANKS IN 30 MINUTES
TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

I'm so glad I have everything taken care of and don't have anything to do tomorrow.

My cheeks hurt.

Does anyone think there will be immediate retaliation if it keeps happening? Like after the sixth attack. Surely someone will just start nixing Mudslimes.

IS REVIEWBRAH SAFE?

THEY DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS

sauce naow

fix your shit,brits

the whole world is tired of your bullshit

>OR IT'S $3 OFF
OR IT'S $3 OFF
>OR IT'S $3 OFF
OR IT'S $3 OFF

I reckon they might start the candle vigils early if that happens but let's not rush

I wanna die in the big fire please

tanks!

PART AND PARCEL.

it was just the sun blowing up their "corbyn claims victory" version of newspapers

>be UK police officer
>see muslims try to stab people
>shit pants and run away

TOPKEK

someone post the image of people being run over and the victims saying it's their own fault

europe is fun, thanks germany for bringing in a million jihadists.

They are just blowing up the evidence of the false flag attack.

And the UK government wonders why people in Britain are more likely to tweet terrorist attacks than call 999.

"fucking idiot, it's not Muslims" he said

twitter.com/OfficialEddieR/status/871131562246582272

>BREAKING
BREAKING
>BREAKING

96 CONFIRMED DEAD

Nah, UK government had exception to control their own immigration policies. They brought the pakies voluntarily under Theressa May.

You can't make this cuck up!

WE NEED EXTREME VETTING FOR BRITISH IMMIGRANTS!

fake

2 EXPLOSIONS IN LAST 5 MINUTES

IUnderstoodThatReference.jpg

JUSTICE
U
S
T
I
C
E
T
H
E

jesus christ how is there not a political party in england that has the single issue of restoring your goddamn gun rights and arming police? it would do quite well

Heard he was on the bridge. so sad.

link to the twat, plox

Well if I were outgunned by one sandnigger with a bread knife I can't say I'd do any different. With great power comes great responsibility. The bongs don't let their police have any power so it should shock no one when they take no responsibility.

If tonight tops the Turkey coup the board will have stepped down another layer.

5 EXPLOSIONS IN LAST 2 MINUTES

DON'T BUY THE SUN :(((((

Britfag here

In my personal time I'm a competitive boxer, prior to that I trained Kali in which we trained with stick/dagger.

This shit pisses me off, I don't hate ALL muzzies but come on.... modern muzzies aren't real muzzies just like catholics who use condoms aren't real catholics. Islam is a religion built on hate, fuck these pussy community officers and fuck all the muzzies.

You know what I'd do? If I were too busy to charge in and stab these cunts back, I'd at least take control of some cunts vehicle and run these cunts over. Fucking hell, we can't even say theres a link between islam and terrorism...

It's 1:45am. Nobody is going to be in the office. Why bomb an empty building?

What are the cops doing making all the civilians lie down? Make it easier for when the muslims show up?

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289

>not tackling the motherfucker and ripping his throat out with your teeth
rip and tear

This is the knife btw

jfc liberalism is a disease

DO NOT BE SORRY
BIN THAT LORRY

thats what you get for tucking your tie in to your pants and not wearing a belt with a suit

>Ramadan bombathon
The happenings, they're too much! I'm starting to lose count on how many there are!

Weren't you island niggers under martial law? Can't someone get a grip on this shit?

Arm up, form roaming mobs, take back your isle.

Liberals are tacitly supporting evil at this point.

That's fair.

Personally I hate that anyone in a protect and serve type of job doesn't rise to the occasion the one time they're required to do their actual god damn job.

fuckin' KEK'd

damn dude you're a real alpha male!

Ugh I literally can't even

Can you stop being racist for one second they were most likely dark skinned white Mediterranean men the police are still making sure their details are right

This isn't the way to fix these problems literally love trumps hate maybe you should think about someone besides your white priveledged life for once ugh I literally can NOT even rn

Shit.

you must learn to live with terrorism you dirty goyims

We need a thread to start keeping track of all the happenings.

probably exempted from the "get a life, bin that knife" initiative for being a religious item

Fuck off you cunt, every last one of us could be bombed and you still wouldn't be able to take the Falklands.

nah i just dont care anymore

Get the redpills ready

What is going thru this idiot faggots head to say this? It's always 100% of the time muslims. He's literally laying prone of the floor pissing himself because a RADICAL MUSLIM just attacked, and he's sucking on MOHAMMADS COCK?

Looks like the explosions reported by the Sun were police detonating something they found.

>Can you stop being racist for one second they were most likely dark skinned white Mediterranean men the police are still making sure their details are right

Can YOU stop being even more racist?! They were MEN, who liked soccer! (probably white)

mobile.twitter.com/LouisTyrer18/status/871141831182045184

>mfw I'm from Birmingham
>mfw we still haven't been attacked
Fucking how?

>twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289

> MUSLIM CUNTS!

>spot two lads who just had an argy-bargy
>see firstlad lying on the ground covered in sauce
>bimble me way to the nearest pub after a job well done
>see another tannd bearded 15 year old lad holding a twisty can that must have held said sauce
>former lad looks at me as if his mum just popped
>tell the latter to bin that tin after they were done with supper

LETS NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. ALLAH JUST MEANS GOD SO IT COULD BE ANY RELIGION!

They were controlled explosions

Big nothing burger

has the race war begun?

Isnt the sun located near the bridge?

what's that word reddit loves so much? whataboutism?

A long way you pussy brits have come eh?

>Islam is a religion built on hate,
well, i understand your sentiment but more correctly, islam is a religion built on subjugation, primarily through violence although slavery and taxation are other methods offered in the religious texts.

but how do you treat a religion in modern western society that espouses the need to slay non-believers? when our society glorifies acceptance of all religions?

surely we should make an exemption against religions which have the sole purpose of violently converting non believers through war (jihad) ?????????

they got him... rip in peace ;/

I would've hauled off and stabbed that fucker myself.

i can confirm they do this here in california kek. however its not muslims who carry them but based anti-muslim sikhs. so i dont really mind

Rather see a young white man do that than walk around wal mart in cargo shorts and Crocs.
Dress like a white man ya fucking dingleberry.

WITH WHAT?

Busted a gut to this one, old chap

>mfw eternal anglo won't won't call it terrorism because it might offend the shitskin bombers

MAKE ZOMBIE KNIVES ILLEGAL!
>MAKE ZOMBIE KNIVES ILLEGAL!

Come now.

>NO BBC NEWS COVERAGE ON THIS YET
NO BBC NEWS COVERAGE ON THIS YET

M8, you lot couldn't defend your local Tescos at this point. You're an Island of soft cucked faggots.

RAMADAN BOMB-A-TON

WUHUUUUU

people who go outside deserve to be darwinized

With my sharp wit.

RAM-A-VAN

Or how about your needle dick

>be in Britain
>be police officer
> "Allah hu ackbar"
> oh shit PART AND PARCEL
>run away shitting pants
>why didn't you bin that knife?

Or perhaps I'm wondering why they would attack at nearly midnight, when everyone is mostly indoors not in the streets

Do not wait for a 9/11 equivalent, now is the time for retaliation.

Muslims are literally retarded

>bar cleared of civilians
>they all walk out with their hands on their heads
>nobody told them to do this
I'm done

On a saturday night in london ?

Are you dumb ?

Good for May,

As for Londoners, I honestly dont c are that much, they voted for this and the victims are less likely to be white given what a diverse paradise it is,

I look forward to their twitter account samples being dug up where the victims apologised for muslims

what's up with these overwatch flags?

Standard procedure in places like israel, how is that bad ?

Pardon my ignorance of brit politics, but isn't may as much of a cuck as any other? She doesn't seem to be doing anything for you guys

She is a fucking neocon, what do you think?