What would it take for something like this to happen?

What would it take for something like this to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuclear_device
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-is-what-it-looks-like-when-the-worlds-smallest-nuk-1684923814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Digits

Some sort of nuclear device

It's going to happen. Guaranteed. Nukes aren't those giant bombs we dropped on Japan. They can be the size of a suitcase now.

It is only a matter of time until Islamic terrorists detonate a nuclear device in the US or EU. It's more likely to happen in the EU because that's currently the target of their caliphate war / invasion.

top tippity

WW3

Surprisingly not much. Just about a ten year effort from some sand people with enough uranium 235, and a simple gun type design. But it'd be pretty useless.

Terrorism.

Mecca is not a military target. The only reason a country would nuke it is if they're nuking everywhere.

tbqh making a crude nuclear weapon is so simple that I'm really quite surprised there hasn't been a rogue nuclear terror attack yet

nevertheless i wonder what the reaction would be given its significance

Don't let your dreams be dreams, user.

One word from Mad Dog Mattis.

We can have bombers in the air within an hour.

India will do it.

I would fucking laugh for days if I woke up to news of India casually nuking Mecca and not giving a fuck.

Change that sign to one out of LA and you've got it.
It's only a matter of time before a SNUKE gets snuck into the country and detonated.
They can't sniff them all.

Write a letter to the CFR and ask them nicely.

FUCKING PRAISE

you have to split some atoms.

Billions of dollars in preparation for such a attack,the worldwide backlash would be massive
You are giving the mooslims literally the Best excuse to invade Europe even more,thus simply making things from bad to horrible

Literally it would take Sup Forums getting hold of a nuke. Nuking Mecca will not solve shit, Muslims are not powered by some reactor that exists inside the Kaaba - although they act like they are to be far.

Why is there a road sign for nonmoslems? Where does it go? To a visitor center and gift shop?

It's so they don't enter Mecca as it is for Muslims only.

Praise

they tried to obtain nukes after the USSR fell but failed. building a nuke from scrape is harder than you think, hell it took over 1900 years of science to produce

Nigger arabs are not going to be able to be smart enough to build a nuke though, any why bother when runnin over people and blowing yourslef up over the cours eof many years is more effective

you don't know anything, do you? lmao

trips so soon

For me to swing my intention behind it.

I must be hired. I can sniff all snatch nukes within a 100 mile radius. Give me one chance, if I fail I shall commit sudoku senpay.

It would be a devestating attack on Muslim pride.

i can see why you are a nation of engineers and scientists

Isreal get attacked by the US and co. Which will never happen. Even Iran will not blow up Mecca.

>Nukes aren't those giant bombs we dropped on Japan.
it's not the size that matters, it's the yield... hiroshima was 12kt, modern hbombs are up to 50.000kt.

itll happen this year

They actually want to destroy it themselves though. see:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/destruction_of_early_islamic_heritage_sites_in_saudi_arabia

They've already considered destroying the tomb of Muhammad because they don't want it to be a pilgrimage site, but there's too much money from tourists and pilgrims that they can't. Their greed is stronger than their faith.

yeah I'm not going near that honeypot with a 50 foot pole

Maybe we would be nuking it because it is full of fucking sand niggers

Fucking Muslims are the biggest hypocrites but will kill you in a heartbeat for thier ""''''''''faith"""""""

I'm not very hopeful but there could always be reform, at least in Western countries. Most of the Jews here are only culturally Jewish, not observant of any religious law. Most of the young Hindus and Sikhs don't believe at all, they just put on a show for their parents. Most Christians are only Christian when they get married, buried, or on holidays.

It's always possible though, who knows. Maybe we can have the Jews trick them into being nonviolent.

More so dirty bomb than crude nuke.

It's literally on Wikipedia.
Combined with TNT it would be a fucking disaster I hope never happens because that shit sticks around a lot longer than a nuke does.
A nukes radiation is almost totally background in months because of exponential decay.
Dirty bombs are on the other side, slow and consistent.

actually acquiring a nuke. can't be far off

I as a Christian know I lack in the faith apartment,but I slowly believe more each day
Can't wait till a actual crusade comes

>culturally Jewish

that's the biggest SJW pushing cancer

religious Jews are just regular run of the mill religious nutjobs, easy to deal with

Why is there a slice of ham on that cat and why did someone build a 3 inch wide cranny leading to nowhere in their house?

I'd agree with this but there are exceptions. I'm Jewish and used to be more religious (Conservative, not Orthodox or Reform) but it became impossible to keep it up unless you live in a rich community surrounded by other Jews. At least then, you have a community and places to eat. Otherwise, you:

>Can't drive/work/touch money/use phone/use TV/electricity every Friday Night to Saturday night
>Can't eat in any restaurant (non-kosher) and need to drive 50 miles to nearest Kosher supermarket.

etc etc. Maybe there's a way to make it too difficult for Muslims to live ultra-religious lives too, because convenience was the only reason I stopped. Being circumcised and not getting tattoos/shaving head is easy but everything else is too restrictive.

Haha. Destroy middle east. Nuclear tsunami on my arab ennemy.

being this retard

>space between refrigerator and wall
>because hims was a bad meowmer

Not an argument, cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W54

Now KYS you fucking piece of shit.

This is your future Europe. It's only a matter of time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuclear_device

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/this-is-what-it-looks-like-when-the-worlds-smallest-nuk-1684923814

Coming soon to a European nation near you

True