Can you imagine how hard it must be to be a Muslim in todays world...

Can you imagine how hard it must be to be a Muslim in todays world? Every week you need to defend the existence of your entire religion, your belief system, just because some random crazy guys do an attack.

It must be hard being so oppressed by something you have no control over. Remember that in the wake of these attacks. Ramadan Mubarak.

>something you have no control over
Stop being a Muslim.

>sword of the Jew

Yeah I imagine it's pretty hard watching your ideological brothers commit jihad against the west, wondering if you need to step up the timetable for your own attack or not.

>dat bulge
I-Is Queen Tay a trap?

Those muslims can choose to give up Islam.

fpbp

Can you imagine how hard it must be to be a Nazi in today's world? Every week you need to defend the existence of your entire race, your belief system, just because some random crazy guys killed Jews.

It must be hard being so oppressed by something you have no control over. Remember that in the wake of these attacks. Sieg heil.

Can you imagine how hard it must be to be a Nazi in today's world? Every week you need to defend the existence of your entire ideology, your belief system, just because some random crazy guys killed Jews.

It must be hard being so oppressed by something you have no control over. Remember that in the wake of these attacks. Sieg heil.

I honestly find it amazing that people still believe in literal magic in fucking 2017.

I'm not even being a fedora style ironic poster.

Religion is the worse thing to ever happen to mankind.

The good thing about Islamophobia is you can simply stop being a Muslim.

You can't escape racism by changing your race, escape sexism by changing you sex or escape homophobia by becoming straight.

But you can just stop being a fucking Muslim at any time.

>that bulge

being Muslim is optional
maybe your belief system is just shit

>some random crazy guys

As a schizophrenic, I am deeply offended by your post, and have reported it to the FCC for review.

Seriously, stop connecting terrorism with mental health. There hasn't been a single muslim terrorist that's been confirmed for being psychotic.

Yes, every women is secretly a trap

T swift wears lipstick when she swims in the ocean?
At least shes got camel toe

Ayyyyyy

Can you imagine how hard it must be to be a Nazi in today's world? Every week you need to defend the existence of your entire race, your belief system, just because some random crazy guys killed Jews.

yes, actually. I spent time with them in Afghanistan.

They are subhumans who need to be purged. at the very least, kicked out of every white western country.

can you imagine not being muslim, and watching your daughters head get cut off? and people telling you the murder is the real victim

Yeah , you are the biggest piece of shit in history

Ex-Muslim here.

This is, unironically, the main reason I left Islam. It was just so fucking exhausting having to constantly defend my identity, because of some shit somebody, who just happened to be born into the same religion as me, did. I miss the 90's. When nobody in the West knew, or gave a fuck what a Muslim was.

>Needing to defend your beliefs on a weekly basis

Yeah the beliefs are definitely not the problem, those poor people who were born Muslim and have no choice what to believe in

Not that hard
>try being infested & killed by them

It's about to get a lot harder.

I don't think muslims feel like they have to defend themselves from this anymore than I do when a kid shoots up a school

Or you can be a grown up and stop believing in any religion, how fucking hard is that?

listen to a radio phone in show

If that is the only reason you left? Quran is such a horrible thing. Enjoy your quran backed apostasy death penalty, lel

Not the only reason, but one of the main ones.

that is why they should stop being fucking muslims. Become Christian, buddhist, hell athiest would be better than being part of the muslim cancer.
Give it up, it was forced upon you.

>Ramadan Mubarak
i think not, ahmed

good for you user. May you find the peace your upbringing denied you.

but some are trappier and less secretive than others.

>be muslim allah ackbar
>kill 100s of infidels
>instead of killing me, they put me in a small house with other believers, and they give us free food and exercise equipment, it is the will of allah
>get out 5 years later on good behavior
>kill 100 more infidels, they are just like cattle

literally all you have to do is stop being a muslim

So hard to be a Muslim, and yet they refuse to abandon Islam. There must be a lot of hatred and evil keeping them Muslim.

Stop being white

Imagine what it must be like to be Shia and have people blame you for shit that is always the fucking Sunnis' fault these days.

>islam

It can't be that hard, or they would do something to fix their stupid barbaric religion that needs to be reformed to not demand murder for your so called god.

Islam is an ideology, whiteness is racial. Not comparable, fuck off

That's what is hard? Fuck, I think it would be the crippling shame of belonging to an impoverished region full of half assed warlord dictatorships that loses to a mediocre low European quality nation full of kikes.

This would be like the shame of being Africans losing war after war to Portugal. Except niggers probably have no concept of shame.

Sure it is don't be silly

dirty hadjikikes

you're a dumb faggot. Islam is not a race.

People escape homophobia all the time by staying in the closet lol

Mostly you just have to hide your agreement and acceptance of these horrible acts. We will convert or kill all the infedels join us or die.

so? It speaks to one's identity.

>People escape homophobia all the time by staying in the closet lol
LOL

Islam is the nigger of Abraham religions

you have to go back.

Can you imagine how hard it is to be a British citizen in today's world ? Every week you need to defend your own fucking life from foreign murders and your own fucking people.

It must hard going to work with fear in your belly, glancing at the subway door and praying internally a crazy guy doesn't come through to kill you.

Islam is the faggot of abrahamic religions

>awoo posting

cancer

>By something you have no control over.

What? These things happen because within Muslim communities they don't speak out against each other when they're planning to do things like this. It's Islamic apathy that's making this shit so rampant, which is why the religion as a whole is getting blamed.

If Muslims by and large were trying to prevent radicalization they would not be getting any of this shit.

>Can you imagine how hard it is to be a British citizen in today's world

Yes my Muslim brothers and sisters experience it everyday. Thank you for empathizing with us. Inshalla

Boo hoo, its everybody else's fault my shitty death cult, that I pledge fidelity to, voluntarily; is an existential threat to whatever nation lets it in.

Fook off

Thats Chicago for ya

fpbp as always

Fuck you, they're cute.

grow up neckbeard

It's not hard to leave a fucking barbaric religion in the world of todays... the window of opportunity will be closing soon and you will be stuck in this hellish environment until you die. And the way things are going, a lot of people will want you to die, very soon. Free yourself from these shackles or die as a slave of Islam.

the catholic church invented Islam.

>not understanding catholics are even more jewwy

at least jews read the old testament.

islam = kikery

oh man i hope taylor has a massive labia majora, like candycameltoe. a true goddess

If my belief system was so shit and constantly under fire for the actions of its adherents, I'd just give it up, hey?

*Notices bulge* wats dis?

The Catholic/Orthodox schism didn't even happen during the time of Muhammed and Western Europe was busy repelling various nomadic invasions you fucking retard.

>you'll never get to suck taytay's big beautiful cock

I assume by random crazy person u mean most of the historical figures of islam right?

maybe they should actually take a deep hard look at this ideology they have so much faith in then and see what it creates

they know exactly the hideous sharia law that is rule of Islamic countries and do nothing about it

go virtue signal somewhere else useless cunt

They'll give lip service to the denial of violence for fear of reprisal, but if they're devout to Islam, they just internally justify the attacks as Allah's will against infidels.

Hello, friendly sub-Saharan black gentleman.

fpbp

So does nazism by that logic.

you forgot to include jesus in your list of dirty semitic religions

Im not black. Also egypt is not sub saharan

Pretty hard to kill 50 million in one swoop but I get it.
Would have to be one hell of a bomb though.

#NotAllMediterraneans

you're, honestly. stupid....

the only mention of the orthodox was included with pope pius XII, who was around in the 1930s.

>pic related
rome got ransacked by sand niggers too.

it also perfectly explains the catholic churches pro-islam rhetoric.

okay....whats your point?

I know what you mean and I feel so bad about it. I hope my government is letting far more of those poor souls into my country. They should also raise taxes, that way muslims could get better support.

No. It's gotta be amazing to be Muslim because you're put on a pedestal above everyone else. And they should feel some pressure to change their religion because it's a bad tree where evil seeds drop and are planted in Arabic peoples minds.

I imagine it wouldn't be really hard. There is a huge Muslim Defense Force on the left that use the #NotAllMuslims excuse the minute a terrorist is identified as being Muslim.

No, I can't imagine trying to defend the reason for living like it's 610 C.E.

it's shit bait
0/10
jewish bait

When the first post is also the best post

Still 7-1

It fucking is when it benefits my argument.

>being so oppressed
they can always move to the middle east.
plenty of safe prosperous regions there.
I'm sure their muslim brothers will welcome them inshalla.

Why does she have a bulge?

Have we Goyim been tricked again?
Is Talylor swift a guy?

Speaking out against it is admitting that their religion has a problem in the first place. Right now they can sit back, say nothing, and watch the left rant and rave about how peaceful they are. The clash of civilizations is trending in their favor, and there's no reason to mess with what works.

Not all muslims are brown people so you're fucking wrong and you're racist by your own stupid definitions, gas yourself.

> t. favella nigger
> doesn't know the esoteric and perennial philosophy behind every exoteric religion and that some religions have articulated this more clearly than others
Hitler would be ashamed of you