Why won't you faggots just accept that she did nothing wrong? It's not like she's a climate change denier!!!!

Why won't you faggots just accept that she did nothing wrong? It's not like she's a climate change denier!!!!

She didn't do anything wrong. Not by my standards. I love the freedom of speech and expression.

However...when the rodeo clow wore and Obama mask he got canned, when the guy at the Wisconsin football game wore the noose and Obama/Hillary mask he was kicked out and his season tickets were stripped.

And again, you reap what you sow - the problem with this CUNT is she is unwilling to face the conswequneces of her actions just like every other woman.
>oh shit I fucked
>blame the person I attached and who's son I bragged about taking it to.

Yeah ok bud. Get back to serving tables.

Because fuck you that's why. The left pulls this shit all the time on the right, and now the right is giving them a taste of their own medicine

Why would you even make this thread. Stop making shitty pointless threads. We want good threads on Sup Forums, not shitty pointless ones.

Don't know who Judd Apatow is, but I'm boycotting whatever he does.

Michael Richards made an error in comedic judgment too but he can't find work anymore either, and he's actually funny.

she literally did not do anything wrong and getting triggered over a joke is pathetic

How is holding up a disembodied head a few days or a week after a terrorist attack comedy?

How is it supposed to be comedy?

>Why won't you faggots just accept that she did nothing wrong?
There's a difference between an initial act and an unreasonable follow-up to said act. She demonstrated classlessness, hubris, and then attempted feigned personal victimhood.

She said herself many times that she admired and wanted to be Joan Rivers. Joan Rivers would have just told the critics to go fuck themselves and to kill their own mothers in their sleep. Jon Rivers wouldn't have sobbed at a press conferences and pleaded for pity from people.

Griffin can't defend herself. And someone who can't defend themselves has no business being provocative.

Why won't you faggots stop being """IRONIC""" or whatever and stop pretending to have positions you don't actually have for the sake of stirring the fucking pot.

I fully don't expect a reply from your masterbaiting ass.

>masterbait
You are such a fucking retard. How can't you spell such a basic word properly? Jesus Christ.

I believe in freedom of speech. She did nothing wrong that she should be fined, jailed, or otherwise punished for. And she hasn't been.

However, I also believe in the freedom of speech and association of the clubs and venues on her now canceled tour and also of CNN.

Freedom of speech does not mean CNN is required to piss off a segment of its audience and lose money on its New Years Eve broadcast.

i personally don't think she did anything wrong, but doing a publicity stunt where you're holding the severed head of the president, well, that's pretty damaging to Squatty Potty, CNN, and would-be hosts of her act.

and her and her cunt lawyer turning into a misogyny thing is rage inducing.

Who is a climate change denier?

The Paris Accord had nothing to do with climate change.

If it did it would have limited CO2 omissions by all members.

But instead it just wanted money to be handed over so that people can trade carbon credits like stocks.

It's not just her user.
And, it looks like people are going to start playing by your rules.
That sucks...pic related

Austrialia you're such a fucking retard you don't realize I'm literally making a play on words as masturbater become "master baiter" because OP does nothing but post bait and wank off to the reactions.

Going to start playing by their rules.

No what she did wrong was apologising and begging the jews gor her cushy job back.

She would be a superstar right now if sge had stood by it and not pussed out, and called out the left journos trying to use her for vietue signalling.

>climate denier
Yeah climates don't exist everyone knows that shit

It's arguably a threat to behead the president.
She deserves the backlash. Which is fine. Let the left eat the left.

because i'm triggered by anyone defending this sack of shit Z list celebrity and I want you to be too. why would u even reply? just sage user

>muh Paris Accord

Fill it up lads

>why won't my jewish nepotism save this member of the h tribe? the seder will br totes awkwards y'all

Ah yes the old herd mentality. It's okay if we deem it okay, fuck those other guys tho.

We is all fucked if people don't wake up.

Why are you asking us?

There's millions of people out there that want to fuck with her.

When you defend the the Evergreen professor then I'll defend Kathy g.

Otherwise you are just another psyop shill op.

Have a nice day.

>take away people's healthcare
>implying someone else's labor (doctors/nurses/pharmacists) can be a """right"""
>ever being entitled to another human's labor

I have nothing wrong with what she did; there are no lines where I'm concerned. The issue I take is that there is often a double standard

They know exactly what they're doing, don't buy into this bullshit act where they try to feign ignorance while re-enacting (and making a mockery of) an isis style execution.

They are systematically pushing our boundaries, don't give them a fucking inch.